• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokecity Season 2 V2

BlackStar80

My name's Blurryface
;300; *Perks her ears up in delight* Nice to meetch'a Bleezus! I'm Mokato, ninja extraordinare! *Kicks the air, giggling at her pretentious behaviour* What are you doing all alone here?

-Elsewhere-

;104; That name... Rachel... *Grumbles to herself* I'll remember that... pfft. *Jealousy kicks in as she wanders away, refusing to listen to such nonesense*

-Elsewhere-

;300; I was just on my way to get some apples, before you ask!~ *Smiles, mewing cutely and wagging her tail excitedly*

Shadow Furret

Don't use rare candy
;160; Okay, split into squads of four so we can attack at different places at once.s

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;184; I was just heading to open up the fire station, after all, that is my job.

Armando Payne

Name: Redd Shirt
Species (Please include sprite) : ;427;
Personality: He's an alright nice fella, he's odd and he doesn't really do anything which strikes him off from the crowd when he was in Poke High (Note: He wasn't but whatever nice to spring up an in-universe crossover) he was voted Most Likely To Die. His favourite series is the original Star Trek.
Relationship Status: Single
Job: University Student

Name: Miss Ingmar Nordqvist
Species (Please include sprite) : ;000;
Age: ??? (older then 2015, if the history books are to be believed)
Personality: She's been along since age was a thing, she's been Chief Of Staff longer then ever. The only thing that the history books of PokeCity has stated is that she's female, she's very antiquated and she's both an ancestor of and the grandmother towards the founding father. All that she states is that she's highly by the book, she's world weary and she likes to keep in touch with the younger folk just so she understands how the world works today. She's a skeptic of all things magical even though what could be classified as magic is what she dabbled in to solve crimes back in the day. She's the only living survivor of The Last Great War and she knows quite a bit about the past. She can change her tone if need be but proves not to most of the time. Due to being the last survivor of The Last Great War and The Troubles which led to it (including as we all remember The Massacre At Vermillion Bridge) she's pacifistic and she detests soldiers. She's learned to read minds throughout the years so she uses that when she believes that it'll be of help. She's work-orientated due to the fact that whenever she gets too close to romance something bad happens.
Relationship Status: 30 times a Widow, now single.
Job: Hospital Chief Of Staff
(Also her personal theme is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzHHj1cBDJk)
Note Redd Shirt is just there if you need to kill someone off.

Last edited:

GeekyTreecko

The Technology PKMN
;474; ;137; *Arrive in the city*

;474; Well, we're back to this place.

;137; Yup, and I'm very excited to meet some new residents that came here!

;474; Me too, dear assistant. Now you remember what I said before?

;137; Of course sir! You go and own the Cosmetic Shop to see if it makes us more money, while I continue working as a mechanic!

;474; Precisely. I also heard you'll have someone else working with you, but I'm not sure who. Oh well, time will tell, as I say! Now, I'm going over to the new Cosmetic Store to settle myself in, so why don't you head over to the Mechanic shop and do the same?

;137; Yes sir, I won't let you down!

;474; ;137; *Go their separate ways, heading to their respectful establishments*

BlackStar80

My name's Blurryface
;300; Ooh... the firemon station? That sounds cool, but... I've never really been to one... could you take me? It'd give us more time to talk, too, which is fun, fun, fun-a-fun-fuuuun!~ *Pounces around, giggling*

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
678-f.png
*As she finishes grooming, she puts away her brush and places it in her purse.* I suppose I can pass the time with a stroll. *She gets up off the bench and goes for a walk.*

-

;028; *Meanwhile, he appears to stir in his sleep. Eventually, he falls off the bench onto the ground. He nods awake and lets out a big yawn before getting up.* Ahh, whew! That was a nice nap. So, what's going on in the city? *He starts to walk in a random direction and casually wander.*

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;184; I can't see why not, I mean, I've got nothing do really do until there's a fire.

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
Name: Dudley
Species:
707.png

Personality: Basically a kid in an adult's body. He loves his games and will defend them to the grave. That doesn't mean he can't prioritize in the right way, though, and get deadly serious when the situation calls for it. That is until he gets distracted by a key or game.
Job: Entertainment Store Owner

Name: Jeffrey
Species: ;323;
Personality: Jeff here retained the laid back nature of his preevolution, though this also makes him rather lazy and disinterested in almost anything, much to Dudley's annoyance. He only took the job because he thought it'd be easy. If he DOES get passionate about something, stand back! Those volcanic humps get a lot less dormant.
Job: Entertainment Store Worker

Whaddya know, different characters.

BlackStar80

My name's Blurryface
;300; Thank you so much! *Runs ahead, excitedly circling around Bleezus, happy as can be* Tee-Hee-Hee! Let's go!~ *Giggling all the while* This is going to be so fun and so exciting and my heart is fluttering and it's just! AWESOME!

-Elsewhere-

;104; *Sitting alone, steep in thought* I... feel so lonely. Miya... she... *Wipes a tear away* Hmm... I miss you... *Dazes off into the sky*

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;184; Your heart is fluttering? We're only going to the Firemon station...

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
(Damn, Pokemon High and Pokecity crossover then eh ;) but really, both Rotom's characters accepted but Armando, I ain't accepting missingno.)

;251; *Sigh* ew cutesie stuff. Come on we have a mission to get over with.

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
707.png
YESYESYESYES! At last! A geek's paradise for me to own and nurture! Now to just put the key in the keyhole aaaand... success! *Enters* WUUUH?! This place is a mess!? Ugh, should've read the ad more carefully. Bah... Nothing a little sprucing can...! GASP! What game is that?!

*While he investigates*

;323; Yaaaaawn... First day in a completely new city and I already gotta work... Eh? Looks the store's not really ready for business yet... Guess I can just wander... or nap. Napping works too. *Waddles away*

707.png
Wooow, despite being under all that junk, this case is in mint condition!? WAH! Now, now, Dudley, you can freak out later. Gotta clean this place up! Oof, hope my new employees get here soon. ...And that they love this as much as I do!!

Armando Payne

How about Xatu instead?

EDIT:
;427; *Enters Pokecity, sits down, picks up an apple, chokes on the apple*

Armando Payne

Name: Miss Ingmar Nordqvist
Species (Please include sprite) : ;178;
Age: ??? (older then 2015, if the history books are to be believed)
Personality: She's been along since age was a thing, she's been Chief Of Staff longer then ever. The only thing that the history books of PokeCity has stated is that she's female, she's very antiquated and she's both an ancestor of and the grandmother towards the founding father. All that she states is that she's highly by the book, she's world weary and she likes to keep in touch with the younger folk just so she understands how the world works today. She's a skeptic of all things magical even though what could be classified as magic is what she dabbled in to solve crimes back in the day. She's the only living survivor of The Last Great War and she knows quite a bit about the past. She can change her tone if need be but proves not to most of the time. Due to being the last survivor of The Last Great War and The Troubles which led to it (including as we all remember The Massacre At Vermillion Bridge) she's pacifistic and she detests soldiers. She's learned to read minds throughout the years so she uses that when she believes that it'll be of help. She's work-orientated due to the fact that whenever she gets too close to romance something bad happens.
Relationship Status: 30 times a Widow, now single.
Job: Hospital Chief Of Staff
(Also her personal theme is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzHHj1cBDJk)

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
(OOC: I wish my pokemon had their own theme...)

678-f.png
There's oddly a surplus of time to waste, I suppose I can do a bit more reading. But, oh...I am more inclined with fraternize with the locals!

-

;028; Hehe, Spiny! Looks like i'm lost again, such is the way of a freelance fellow like me!

GeekyTreecko

The Technology PKMN
;137; *Notices Clip while on it's way to the mechanic shop* Oh, Mr. Sandslash! I see you have returned here as well! *Smiles as good as it can to him*

;474; *Gets to the front doors of it's Cosmetic Store* Well, so it begins. *Opens the doors while putting an "OPEN" sign on them, then heads inside and starts unpacking the merchandise*

Armando Payne

(OOC: You can always give your characters themes, yanno?)

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
OOC: Everyone should have some sort of theme xD

706.png
*Notices the buneary choking* Hey take it easy on the apple eating uhh... hmm *pats her on the back*