• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokecity Season 2 V2

Armando Payne

;427; ah you're most excused i am in fact a, yes, i do believe, i am, yes, yes that is right, i'm a male not a female. people think that bunnies are female and ah, yeah, yeah... i, i, am not one, sorry to, uh, disappoint.

(OOC: It's supposed to be like that cause he's shy because he's always in death situations)

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
;028; *He notices a Porygon calling out to him* Eh? Oh! *He walks over* Hey there, buddy! You're that Porygon-Z's assistant, yeah? Swell, nice to meet ya! So, whatcha up to, Spiny? Boss got you running ragged?

-

678-f.png
Oh? There seem to be someone over there...*She walks over to the Goodra and Buneary pair.* Excuse me, is everything alright?

Armando Payne

;427; yeah, yeah, choked on an apple, nearly died, i'm fine.

GeekyTreecko

The Technology PKMN
;137; Well, I guess you could say Puzzle is "ragging" me a bit, but I don't mind at all! It's an honor to work for a dedicated researcher like it!

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Name: Charm
Species (Please include sprite) : Kirlia ;281;
Personality: She is a rash kind of girl. Tending to be slightly off putting with her spontaneous actions. She only does things that she wants to do. She also doesn't take commands very well, Often times she will say things she didn't mean. For that reason she has a reputation for being mean but at heart she is really a nice pokemon.
Relationship Status: single
Job: University student
Stats: Hp 218, Atk 106, Def 106, SpAtk 251, SpDef 131, Spd 199

Last edited:

Armando Payne

Does anybody know where Fango Pango's gone?

BlackStar80

My name's Blurryface
;300; Fluttering, yeah! The firemon station is a wonderous place for me, I've never been, remember?

;104; Right... a mission. *Grunts, getting up*