• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokecity Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyTreecko

The Technology PKMN
;137; *Comes back with a handful of CDs and floppy disks* Got the digital food stuff, sir!

;474; Good, now let's eat!

;137; ;474; *Start inserting disks into their drives, whirring a few times*

;474; Mmmmmm, virtual grapes. You got to love them!

;137; I prefer the virtual bananas myself sir!

;137; ;474; *Continue to insert disks into their drives as they disappear into their bodies, as if they were regularly eating*

miu miu

( Glameow is backkkk, can I still join? ^^ )

Name: Sucre
Species (Please include sprite) : ;124;
Personality: High maintenance, can be snobby and self-centered at times but has a big heart and gives back to the community. Some of her favorite past time activities are shopping, eating, and grooming. Doesn't like ot engage with others unless if they are of the same social status as her.
Relationship Status: Single
Job: Socialite, Model
Stats: HP: 271 ATK: 136, DEF: 106, SPA: 266, SPD: 226, SPE: 226

Last edited:

miu miu

;124; *struts through the main center of the city as I swing my bodacious hips back and forth. I flip my luscious platinum blonde hair from my face, as I slowly take off my designer sunglasses in a seductive manner* Hmm... I thought the hotel was here?.. *begins roaming around in search of a hotel, as I drag my luggage of belongings with me*

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
Dunno if I should reeeeaaally get back into this, buuut what the hey.

Name: Malcolm
Species: ;479;
Personality: An eccentric guy to say the least, he's unable to sit still in one place for very long, always popping through walls when least expected. Being a Rotom, he can't help but enter all sorts of electronics, trying to tinker with them in the process. Of course this causes them to explode more of then than not, but he really does mean well.
Job: Entertainment Store Worker
Stats (Lv. 45): HP-103 ATK-50 DEF-73 SPA-125 SPD-79 SPE-141
Lv. 100 (If it has to be maxed): HP-218 ATK-106 DEF-160 SPA-272 SPD-170 SPE-309

Name: Cornelius
Species: :568:
Personality: Others give him a hard time for his natural bad odor, though he makes the most of it. Personally, he'd rather have his teeth fixed. While he does try and keep out of others' affairs, he winds up getting tangled one way or another.
Job: Grocery Shop Staff
Stats (Lv. 27): HP-80 ATK-34 DEF-66 SPA-24 SPD-45 SPE-55
Lv. 100: HP-273 ATK-114 DEF-231 SPA-81 SPD-155 SPE-192

Name: Ellie
Species:
711.png

Personality: Timid can't even begin to describe this introverted average-sized Jack-o-Lantern. Noted for the little black bow in her "hair" and small glasses, she usually has her arms wrapped around a book of some sort. She's especially into the horror genre, almost to a disturbing degree. When she gets extremely nervous or uncomfortable, however, she breaks out into hysterical laughter.
Job: University Student
Stats (Lv. 38): HP-98 ATK-92 DEF-97 SPA-71 SPD-66 SPE-90
Lv. 100: HP-244 ATK-238 DEF-264 SPA-181 SPD-167 SPE-229

Last edited:

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
OOC: Cool, more folks! By the way, is the owner on? Because i do believe you'll have to wait until they approve your character before you can start posting.

;028; *It doesn't look like it, as he just blinks, but he completely comprehends the Blaziken's perplexing proposal. He nods while sporting an enthusiastic look* Oooh...Gotcha! I think i heard a few pokemon saying they knew Dan well. I oughta go look for 'em. Thanks, Spiny. We'll solve this mystery in no time! Off I go! *He winds up before jauntily darting away to search for others*

-

678-f.png
*Meanwhile, she gives a sigh of contentment as she sets one last book into its proper place.* There, now i can do what i've been hoping since coming here... *She walks over into another section of the Library, and browses through what seems to be the Adventures section. What would she want to do with such a genre...?*

*Sicarius and Jackson walk to the middle of the city*

:560: So.... You ready for this fight?

;454; To be clear.... You were the one who wanted this....

:560: Bla bla bla.... Let's just get started....

;454; Fine.... *uses Drain Punch and lands it*

:560: *while Sicarius is up close he launches a Stone Edge at his chest*

;454; *gets launched back but isn't hurt much* That all you got?

:560: Oh.... I'm just getting started.... *two pointed stone appear in his hands and he flips them like knifes*

GeekyTreecko

The Technology PKMN
;137; ;474; *Eject the disks as they whir a few times before going back to normal*

;474; I'm stuffed. Those virtual watermelons get to you, you know?

;137; Yes indeed sir, although I prefer the virtual bacon myself.

;474; Don't get me started on that. You know how addicting those can get!

;137; Ummmm, yes sir.

;474; Actaully, now that I think about it, I wonder if Holodan finished up the "Going back in time and replacing the real Dan with a hologram" plan.

;137; He's probably going to do it secretly so he doesn't draw much attention to himself.

;474; That's a plausible theory...

! Q

I do what I want!
OOC: It's the greatest thing
I've ever seen in my life!
Water-mel-on on a disc
lookn' like water-mel-on!

Rushart;257;
I didn't know Sandslash were that fast!
Dean;199;
Well, you know how to light a fire under one's a*s, Mr. Ford!
Rushart;257;
And you know how to do research, Dr. Truitt!
Dean;199;
I'll help you guys out if I can find the time.
Rushart;257;
That'd be great! ~offers to fist bump Dean~
Dean;199;
~Just looks at Rush's fist~Marcel:647:
~starts shaking when his sharp hearing picks up the sound of the fight~

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
OOC: Water-mel-on lol that video proves any word can be funny.

:502: Ah Marcel you hear the battle going on~chimaru?

;156; Y-Yeah they sound really serious about it..

:502: Well lets go check it out and keep it under control hahah *walks outside*

;156; T- Ta-Takeshi waaaaiit! Don't go towards the fight you're supposed to move away from it!!

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
OOC: remind me to look that up...

;028; *He is rushing around the streets, looking around for someone who might know alot about Mayor Dan...to no avail, as he can't find anyone! He scratches his head out of frustration.* Spiny! Whenever you actually need to find someone, they are nowhere to be found...funny how that works! Sheesh...

;454; *rushes forward and launches a Brick Break*

:560: *counters the Brick Break with another Brick Break* Bad choice.... *uses Low Sweep while Sicarius is up close*

! Q

I do what I want!
Marcel:647:
~In a bit of a panic, follows after Takeshi~
Rush;257; & Dean;199;
~Unaware that they are headed towards the fight~

Shadow Furret

Don't use rare candy
OOC: I'm back and SnazzySwampert no longer has control of my characters.

;454; *Gets hit by the low sweep and flips over grabbing Jackson's leg before he hits the ground* My turn Roosterhead *Uses counter delivering a vicious blow to Jackson before pushing him back* Your move buddy *In a ready position waiting for Jackson's next attack*

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
:502: Ah there they are, looks like quite the fight and nothing else has been damaged yet.

;156; Sh-Shouldn't we stop them?

:502: Not unless you want to get caught up in it..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
706.png
No problem Cher-catty *helps her up*

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
;301; : *She pulls herself up with the help of Luffy* Hehe, thanks! *She looks up at the sky* Wow, the sky is so beautiful.

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
706.png
*looks up* Oh yeah its pretty wide and blue, I envy flying types. They get to fly through the sky as long as they want to.

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
;301; : But I can only imagine flying through the skies on a cold day, or even a really hot day. Being a normal type, we don't really carry any benefits......

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
706.png
Mhm..never thought about that, I hate the cold, I would fly away to the next warmest city and live at their hotel and eat all that I could at their restaurants ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.