• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokecity

GeekyTreecko

The Technology PKMN
771.png
: *Sees Don at the front desk* Oh, errrrrm, hi there! Is this the mechanic shop? I'm here to apply for the job.

Darkeus

217.png
.... *Gestures for Sandbag to follow him and goes to the back*

~~~~~

181.png
*Sits at her desk* Now then... Where'd my boss run off to?

GeekyTreecko

The Technology PKMN
771.png
*Gets confused for a moment before following Don*

770.png
*Starts tapping the ground in irritation* Grrrrr, where is that dang delivery truck? *Looks down a his watch around his left side before getting back to being irritated*

GeekyTreecko

The Technology PKMN
771.png
*Thinking* I guess this is the right place then. *Snaps back to reality* So you want me to fix this? I think I can handle it. *Pukes out his innards to grab the wrench and start on the bolts*

Darkeus

217.png
*Watching silently*

~~~~~

181.png
*Carefully arranging flowers on her desk* Hm... *Gets up and goes to the other side* No, no, no. That's all wrong. *Starts rearranging them*

GeekyTreecko

The Technology PKMN
771.png
*Continues working until he comes across a part he doesn't know about* Oh man, I never worked on this particular model before. I might have to make a substitute maneuver to get around this. What was that one rule again? C'mon, you know this! *Starts sweating nervously as he positions the wrench over another part and works on that*

770.png
*Looks down and sighs deeply* Urgh, that stupid truck is late. I wouldn't be surprised if the driver gets fired after this. *Closes his eyes and thinks to himself*

Darkeus

217.png
*Leans in to watch more closely* ....

~~~~~

181.png
Ah, hello. Good timing. I just finished moving my stuff in.

GeekyTreecko

The Technology PKMN
771.png
*Wipes some sweat from his forehead as he finishes his work* Okay, that should do it. Turn it on and see if it works.

770.png
*About to fall asleep when the trucks finally arrive* Thank Arceus, they finally showed up. *Walks up to one of the drivers* I've been waiting forever. Boxes go in that building there, I'll handle the rest.

Darkeus

217.png
*Turns the engine on*

217.png
*Walks to the other side*

217.png
*Looks at it closely*

217.png
*Walks over to Sandbag*

217.png
*Smiles, gives him a thumbs up, and hands him an employee manual*

GeekyTreecko

The Technology PKMN
771.png
So I got the job? Thank you so much! I'll try to handle things to the best of my ability. *Smiles to Don before taking the employee manual*

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
461.png
: *Walks into the garage* Hello? I saw there were a couple new faces who'd applied to be mechanics in the city, and I felt it only right and professional to introduce myself.

GeekyTreecko

The Technology PKMN
771.png
*Spits out his innards to shake Don's hand* It will be a pleasure working with you. My name's Sandbag. *Sees Jo come in* Hmm? And who might you be?

770.png
*Watches patiently as the Machoke deliver the goods into the building*

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
461.png
: My name is Jo. I'm the mayor of this city. It's a pleasure to have you here. What are your two's names?

GeekyTreecko

The Technology PKMN
771.png
: And I'm Sandbag. I just started working here, so it's understandable if you didn't see my face. *Spits out his innards in an "A-OK" sign*