• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokedex Certificate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

azurill

My Pokemon Sapphire said:
Player: KOSTAS

HOENN POKEDEX
This document certifies
that you have successfully
completed your POKéDEX.

GAME FREAK
(A picture of a Wynaut smiling is on the bottom right corner)
(the sketch of a pokeball is on the center behind the text)
(green ribon is all around)

crimson vengance

Oliek23Productions
the national i think is the same but has a different pokemon!

i will not post it though cuz i might ruin it for you

Whompithian

Dynamo Trainer
Just one question: Does it go in the key items pocket or as a regular mail thingie?
Neither. You are presented with the certificate, but you are never actually given the certificate. If you want to see it again, then you have to talk to the Game Designer in Lilycove Hotel again. The way I understand it, in Japan, players were supposed to be able to take their games to certain locations where they could print out a hard copy of the certificate once they earned it. I don't know if Japan ever did that, but I'm certain the U.S. didn't.

pokelover123

were not open anymor
please help my friend he got every hoenn pokemon but he never got any gsc starter!!! ive seen every pokemon he has he has all of them!! please help!!

Mitja

Veteran smartass
please help my friend he got every hoenn pokemon but he never got any gsc starter!!! ive seen every pokemon he has he has all of them!! please help!!

1.this doenst belong here o__O
2.we cannot help u alot with this bit of info u gave us
3.try to go to the lab and picking a pokeball from the desk behind the porf.
4.w00t

pokelover123

were not open anymor
he didnt get any call from proffeser birch and he called him but he didnt say anything and he went to the lab but nothing there he talked to everyone in littleroot but nothing

pokelover123

were not open anymor
^yes he has emerald we know everything about emerald so dont like .....nvm just help him

Wert_the_Wolf

I want your cheese..
Just have him go talk to Prof. Birch...if it doesn't give it to him, them check pokedex to make sure, if it stil doesn't pay up, it's a glitch, and, by the way, you totaly intruded on someone elses' thread...that's just not nice...

medichamp

I'm ChunkyBob <RSPCT
^yes he has emerald we know everything about emerald so dont like .....nvm just help him

well done should we kiss your feet?

there are two hundred pokemon and there are three possibilities

1) he cheated
2) he hasn't got 200 pokemon
3) the game's a fake and its stuffed

Here are three solutions:

1) Stop Cheating and catch them legit
2) Stop being a moron
3) get a real game and cook your old one on a barbeque

I can't think of any thing else, I'm sure nintendo would not pass a piece of rubish and let such a major flaw to pass which would no doubt stuff the whole game not only the GSC starters

and about the certificate, you only get a look, that's how scum bag nintendo is, but it is cool I'll admit

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
BTW, thenational one looks the same except with a pikachu and not a wynaut.

Munchlax3000

ooo, what's cooking?
I was close once, i don rlly care about it anymore, has anyone completed the national dex, what it look like?!?

Metagross

In the Hoen dex i have 200 pokemon without Lunatone and Jirachi, will prof birch give me a johto starter.

Metagross

In the Hoen dex i have 200 pokemon without Lunatone and Jirachi, will prof birch give me a johto starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.