• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeDex completion/Evolution trades needed....

dscotto

looking for a handful of evolution trades to complete my dex, can either be touch or evolution trades.

Scizor
Slowking
Porygon2
Porygon-Z

I have tried moving these from Pokemon Home, but the won't register in my dex in this way

Ghost94

looking for a handful of evolution trades to complete my dex, can either be touch or evolution trades.

Scizor
Slowking
Porygon2
Porygon-Z

I have tried moving these from Pokemon Home, but the won't register in my dex in this way
If you deposit the Pokémon withdrawn from HOME into the Nursery then take them back out, they will be registered onto the Pokédex.

Rubyjoe

If it's still relevant I can trade with you (I'll trade them back, promise).
I need to evolve some pokemon too so I can complete the Pokedex:
Kadabra > Alakazam
Porygon > 2 > Z (Twice)
Slowpoke > Slowking
Seadra > Kingdra

I just don't know how to add people in switch (if it's needed)

dscotto

I can definitely help with the ones you need, currently looking for Accelgor/Escalivier and Golem You need to input a code the trade with a specific per son, I can provide it to you once a time has been coordinated

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I can help. I have a few Pokémon that I’d like to evolve.

Rubyjoe

I can definitely help with the ones you need, currently looking for Accelgor/Escalivier and Golem You need to input a code the trade with a specific per son, I can provide it to you once a time has been coordinated

Thank you. Yup, time is the hardest part it seems.
I have a female Shelmet if it helps and it has pokerus...

I can help. I have a few Pokémon that I’d like to evolve.

Cool!!! I can help you too!