• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokedex Completion

In yellow you can only get 127 pokemon( 128 if you do the mew glitch) cos of evee evolutions, the hitmon which you didnt pick, the fossil you didnt pick, the pokemon who need to evolve through trade and the game specific pokemon.
I currently have 126, i need to buy the coin for porygon(200,000)I have the money but it will take ages to buy from the guy. Then i will trade with my friends for full completion.

I was wondering what your pokedex completion is and whether you care or not.

Torterra-417

Worship the willow!
In my Yellow I have 147/151. I am missing Mew, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Omanyte, Omastar, Flareon, Vaporeon and Hitmonlee.

To this day I still can't believe I defeated the Bird trio for EXP!

Missingno.Fan

I got a complete Pokedex in Blue once because of the Ditto trick. I have no idea what it is now that I started a new game.

U DIE TONIGHT

don't be afraid
I've got 151 in my dex, and i did it in about 20 hours! Gotta love the Missingno glitch. :p

Psychic

Really and truly
Before I knew about the Mew Glitch, I had 150 in my old Yellow. I worked on it for months, trading with my friends and using up all my Rare Candies to evolve my Dragonair.

In my new game...since I haven't played it in a while, I don't really know, but I'd say it's just under 100 Pokémon. :p

~Psychic

Guy

I don't know!
old pokedex is a piece of cake. completed blue within about 20 hours, red I did everything in one day besides stuff from games I lsot, then the day i found 'em I completed the dex.

Moonlight.

My Pokedex is currently only 10, seeing as for now I'm only training certain Pokemon and collecting badges. When I complete the game (Red) again I'll probably focus on my Pokedex, but I don't think I'll ever be bothered to get some of the choice Pokemon like the eeveelutions and the fossil pokes.

eevee3223

What Is The Ditto Trick

I got a complete Pokedex in Blue once because of the Ditto trick. I have no idea what it is now that I started a new game.
I DON'T NO IT CAN YOU TELL ME IF IT WORK FOR RED AND YELLOW

;136;;136;;136;;136;;136;;136;;136;;136;;136;;136;;136;;136;;136;

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
151/151 in Red. No Glitches done except for Mew and evolving 4 Pokemon.
Crystal is not yet.

Hoshi no Kabii

I have never, on any game, completed my Pokedex. So I'm actually trying to complete one on my Red. I hardly have any, but that's because I restarted. Once I beat the E4, I'll actually try. Getting Magmar, Meowth, and Persion will be a pain because they're not in either Red or Yellow, so I don't know how I'll get them. I have a blue, but its battery died so I can't save.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
I completed the pokedex the first time I played the game, then on the disapointment of not getting anything never bothered to do it again. On any game. Ever.

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
In red, before I lost it, it was around 100. Blue is about 34, and Yellow is around 50 or something. I got a new yellow a few years back and I just found it after it being missing i=for s long, that's why my pokedex is so low.

SuicuneKun

I have 151/151 Pokémon in Blue. I have trade with Silver and my little brothers game Red and Gold. Now I trade to complete Pokedex in Silver. It's hard and it take times. I hope I soon got all Pokémon in Silver Version

Guy

I don't know!
I have an easy time, no?

ditto trick? wow, that's extreme measures...

Virtual Headache

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I completed it, I even got Mew through a small event we had here.
I restarted the game once I heard about the Mew glitch (traded all Pokémon which were worth a lot to me over to my Gold version), but I never bothered to complete it again.
The person I used to trade with moved away anyway, so I don't have the chance to anymore.