1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

pokedex completion

Discussion in '6th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by nel3, Dec 31, 2019.

1. nel3

nel3 Crimson Dragon

i recently restarted a 2nd hand purchase copy of Y. i have cleared the first gym in the save file at this point. i already have 2 other complete and developed save files on X and OR. ive taken stock of what legendary pokemon i do have spread between pokebank and the 2 gen6 games. i can use those stored on my save files and pokebank app to fill in most of the pokedex.

i just need a bit of help with touch trades for the following legendary pokemon
    Kyogre
    Meloetta
    Genesect
    Dancie
    Manaphy
    Darkrai
    (im not interested in a volcanion entry)

i will trade anyone who can provide touch trades all 6 of these legendary pokemon for my Y savefile/game with a masterball.

im not an event collector nor a dedicated shiny hunter. i can offer HA pokemon, pokemon with egg moves and often paired with apricorn ball or dream balls, i dont have the largest collection of bank balls but i do have over 100 options to offer.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
  2. Venomshock

Venomshock Active Member

I can offer you a Manaphy to keep. Do you have any high level Malamar, Heliolisk or Goodra?

3. nel3

nel3 Crimson Dragon

is there any sort of characteristics for the high level class you are looking for? i dont really use those 3 pokemon but i can see what i have as far as nature ability and moves i can offer.