• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokedex Depot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macklin

Cobalion's Champion
Oh gosh...Alot of requests...Wonder if you can hire people to help. Because I would love to help.
Um...Other than that, I am trying to find which pokemon I don't have, and most of them are "normal" pokemon...So when I have a request, I will be coming here.
Well....maybe to start off?
I need a Ekans. Do you need anything?
I would also like to help you, Macklin! :)

Funkmaster C

Hidden Abilities!
Hello again, Macklin.

I'm interested in some of your DWF, but right now especially Sableye (nature doesn't matter). I was just wondering what you'd want in exchange.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Hi, could I have your relaxed dwf sableye?

If you guys still are looking, and if Macklin still is busy, I could trade you DWF Sableyes. :)

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Really? Ill take a careful one please!

darkdragonking_4

general user
Looking for female DW Dratini, Eevee, Sableye, Sandshrew,Tangela, Vulpix
I can offer egg moves for a variety of pokemon (intermediate group excluded)

Jorge565

Magikarp
Hey what's up just saying i would like to join your shop as a worker
Can greatly help since my dex is full
Could also offer great deal of other Stuff and don't need anything in return. Im asking to join because ive been wanting to start a shop but it is too much to handle alone lol. So tell me what you think

dannyboy1984

I noticed you have tons of extra evee's? would absolutely love 8 (or as many as I may have if 8 is too many for 1 person, don't want to be selfish) as low level as possible please, would love to setup a all evee evolution team to level through the game with

Hello again!
I would like to help as well if you need workers.
I have lots of items I could include in the trades so if you need help I'd be happy to help you!
^_^

Tavis83

Hi, i'm looking for a Spinda, do you think you could help me out? Any nature will do, just looking to fill out my Pokedex.

Dracolich309

Hi! Great shop! Was wondering if i could trade a chamander, gible and chimcar? I hav only hav oshawott, tepig and zorua to offer you

W01F

i would love a male pidgey, and a male shinx, and i dont really have any fancy pokemon. but if possible, i would both pidgey, and shinx to be male. ty

B2 FC:2066-0011-4119

WolfInstinct

Is it possible I can have a female eevee, or if possible a DW eevee?
Tell me what is best to trade for it. Thanks

FC pokemon White: 2580 2677 8119

Wow this is awesome. I'm getting to the final stages of finishing up my White 2 Dex, so I'm getting to the point of needing outside help, and the GTS is nearly useless, and the Wifi Chat here has 100 asking for every one person answering, so it's hard to get anything going there. I joined the forums to see if that would help, and this thread is PERFECT. Like I said I'm still new to this so I'm not sure if I just ask for one pokemon at a time and go from there? If so I'd say my big one at the moment is Squirtle. Thank you so much for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.