1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokedex Depot!

Discussion in 'Trade Shops' started by Macklin, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiel330

kiel330 New Member

Can i have meditite makuhita and surskit?
    OfferingDWF, egg moves,

2. Guys, just to inform you, Macklin hasn't been online since the 9th May.
    I wonder if anything happened to him... :/

3. AWB

AWB Treecko

Could I have a Smeargle and/or a Spinda? Just PM me please. Thank you so much!

4. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

I want to trade multiple Pokemon, as I'm close to filling my White 2 Unova Pokedex. My trade requests are:
    Vullaby(will trade Rufflet for it)
    Steelix/Onix with Metal Coat(will trade Onix with Metal Coat, Gigalith and Conkledurr)
    Buneary(will trade Skitty for it)

5. 92tornadus

92tornadus Active Member

Could I have Ekans and Oddish, I can offer a few things but not really that much.

6. hitoshura0

hitoshura0 Well-Known Member

My cousin wants a Charmander and he's willing to offer a Keldeo.

7. Vivik_1

Vivik_1 Member

all pokemon needed acquired.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
  8. LeGeND-GML

LeGeND-GML Don't Get Mad

Hey, I'm looking for some pokes:
    tepig, oshawott, archen, solosis, rufflet
    Can offer: any normal poke and some legends from kanto, johto, hoenn, sinnoh, and unova normal pokes
    thanks PM ;)

9. SnakeMaster

SnakeMaster Super Collector

Iv been looking for a number of pokemon I need to finish my collection for longer than I would care to admit.

The ones I still need are; Sableye, Turtwig, Lopuny, Manaphy, and Volcarona plus a number of legends

I am missing only about 20 or so pokemon from completing my entire collection so odds are I can trade almost any non-legendary for it.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2013
  10. SnakeMaster

SnakeMaster Super Collector

If your cousin is still looking for a Charmander I have one I can trade

11. Brutal Remains

Brutal Remains New Member

can trade you tepig

12. killertoua

killertoua New Member

I'm looking for Tepig, Snorunt, and Sinnoh starter.
    My offer of pokemon depend on what u need or want.

PM me

13. doomdude438

doomdude438 Cool Storyteller

Okay, Im back, and got the vullaby, all I need is the tornadus. I can trade starting tomorrow, but im leaving again after Sunday for a week.

14. Lavazoa

Lavazoa New Member

I´m Really Close To Completing My White 2 version Unova pokedex, All I Need is The 3 Cloud Trio Lengendaries(I Will Trade back the Legendaries If Asked)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
  15. Gritree

Gritree Lieutenant

Hey, I restarted my pokemon black game about a month ago, so I could make a dw team, however, I soon realised my pokemon white 2 game dosent have any dwf vulpix, so if you have a dwf drought vulpix, can we trade (I would like it to have the dream world exclusive dark pulse but I don't wish to be asking for too much), I have quite a lot to trade so im sure we can sort something out

16. Toolie

Toolie New Member

Hello, I'd love a mew even if it's just to borrow then give right back. I just need it in my pokedex.

17. Maxi

Maxi Member

Looking at a
    Rhyhorn
    Snover
    Slugma
    Male Ralts.

If you have a list of Pokemon you need please PM me and i'll try and get 4 bred for you.

18. Toolie

Toolie New Member

Wasn't expecting much from this site anyway =/

figured it was worth a try though.

19. Foxit26

Foxit26 New Member

Would you consider a trade of my shiny Toxicroak for your shiny poochyena and/or my shiny Scrafty (IV trained in attack) for your shiny treecko?

20. Macklin

Macklin Cobalion's Champion

Well after a few medical emergencies I am back and rocking the Pokemon X!
    Want help with your dex? Or to find a friend? I am just starting out but I will be starting X/Y trades!
    Remember none of my old cool stuff will be up and running till the bank comes into place.

I'll update that second post to be the XY haves but for now. you want something that ain't shiny or flawless cause well I don't have any of those yet, something normal? Then Message it here and I will do my bets to help you out though again I am currently just growing in this gen.
    Remember I will trade multiple normal Pokemon for a shiny or one of those new Megastones you may have that you don't care about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.