• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokedex Depot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hernanescu

Hey man! Awesome shop! I've got a question... I'm sure this must be extremely hard to get since I don't have flashy things in my boxes, but... do you have a shiny Charmander? If you do, what would you want in return? Thanks!

a cat

Looking for Lotad.

skinjacket

Hello again!
I'm looking for a Spiritomb, and if you need anything in particular, I am more than happy to look through my boxes on my games and see if I got it.
:)
Thanks again!

Macklin

Cobalion's Champion
Hey man! Awesome shop! I've got a question... I'm sure this must be extremely hard to get since I don't have flashy things in my boxes, but... do you have a shiny Charmander? If you do, what would you want in return? Thanks!

No I don't sorry. :(

Hi I would like Spinarak please

Obtained. PM sent

Looking for Lotad.

Obtained. PM Sent. Actually you need to clear out your PM box first

Hello again!
I'm looking for a Spiritomb, and if you need anything in particular, I am more than happy to look through my boxes on my games and see if I got it.
:)
Thanks again!

Obtained. Could really use a drozee or hypno!

Last edited:

Katsuragi

I'm looking for a Caterpie, nothing more.
Just a simple Caterpie.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Hey this is an amazing shop you have here! I'm glad to have stumbled upon it! I'm really looking for a Shellos or a Gastrodon right now, if you need any Pokémon from Gens 1, 2, or 5, I can pretty easily find one to help you out with this awesome shop! I can also breed any of the DWFs in my sig.

Macklin

Cobalion's Champion
Hi do you have a Phanpy?

Yep I can get you a Phanpy! PM sent.

I'm looking for a Caterpie, nothing more.
Just a simple Caterpie.

No problem. PM sent

Thanks for your reply! I'm also looking for a Gastly... do you have one? Thank you!

Yep. I can get you a gastly. PM sent

Hey this is an amazing shop you have here! I'm glad to have stumbled upon it! I'm really looking for a Shellos or a Gastrodon right now, if you need any Pokémon from Gens 1, 2, or 5, I can pretty easily find one to help you out with this awesome shop! I can also breed any of the DWFs in my sig.

Thanks! :) Oooohhhh...DWF Horsea? PM sent.

Hello, please may I have a dwf bagon and eevee for a shiny seviper

I do love me shinies! PM sent.

Juanaxu

Hi there! I would love a DWF Bagon. Would you take a DWF Pineco in exchange?

sterlingarcher

Danger Zone
Hey there. So this isn't something you have listed, but given your love of trading I figured I'd ask! I'm looking for some B/W2 move tutoring on my B/W1 pokemon. I have some DWF pokemon (Vulpix, Poochyena, Houndour, Taillow, Zigzagoon), and a few Egg Move pokemon (Zorua with Dark Pulse and Cyndaquil with Extrasensory). If we can work something out, let me know. Either way, cheers!

Macklin

Cobalion's Champion
Hey everyone! I just wanted to post here I am sorry for my absence the last couple of days I have a husky puppy that has gone through a few health issues that have been eating up my time. He seems to be clear of everything at this time so between today and tomorrow I will be catching up as fast as I can.

JoshRJV77

Hey, im looking for Poochyena, Ralts, Surskit, Torkoal, Volbeat, Whismur, as well as a non English ditto if you have extras! I've got lots to trade, including some extra legendary Pokemon I'd trade for multiples!

Rody

Ok so for an Eevee and Growlithe what do I need to do?

Btw what is DWF and UT that I see?

Marinda H

Trainer Law Frost
Oh gosh...Alot of requests...Wonder if you can hire people to help. Because I would love to help.
Um...Other than that, I am trying to find which pokemon I don't have, and most of them are "normal" pokemon...So when I have a request, I will be coming here.
Well....maybe to start off?
I need a Ekans. Do you need anything?

Macklin

Cobalion's Champion
What would u want for a plain old tepig? if u could please pm me as well

I am sure we could work something out. PM sent.

Hi there! I would love a DWF Bagon. Would you take a DWF Pineco in exchange?

Sounds good. PM sent

Hey there. So this isn't something you have listed, but given your love of trading I figured I'd ask! I'm looking for some B/W2 move tutoring on my B/W1 pokemon. I have some DWF pokemon (Vulpix, Poochyena, Houndour, Taillow, Zigzagoon), and a few Egg Move pokemon (Zorua with Dark Pulse and Cyndaquil with Extrasensory). If we can work something out, let me know. Either way, cheers!

Unfortunately I haven't beaten Black/White 2, I am still farting about 1. Sorry.

Hey, im looking for Poochyena, Ralts, Surskit, Torkoal, Volbeat, Whismur, as well as a non English ditto if you have extras! I've got lots to trade, including some extra legendary Pokemon I'd trade for multiples!

We can definately work something out. PM sent.

Ok so for an Eevee and Growlithe what do I need to do?

Btw what is DWF and UT that I see?

I will PM you and we can work out a trade.
DWF=Dream World Female (In the dream world some pokemon have special abilities they can only have there. Females can pass those abilities on to a baby if you breed with something other than ditto.)
UT=Untrained.

Oh gosh...Alot of requests...Wonder if you can hire people to help. Because I would love to help.
Um...Other than that, I am trying to find which pokemon I don't have, and most of them are "normal" pokemon...So when I have a request, I will be coming here.
Well....maybe to start off?
I need a Ekans. Do you need anything?

Thank you for the offer, I will get back on track quickly. It is just that my puppt may have severe kidney problem so I have been focusing on him.
I can get you an Ekans no problem, there is lots of "regular" stuff I am looking for I am certain we can work something out.

arnez22

Hi again lol. Can i get a Exeggcute? I have a couple of dw poked to pick from

Status
Not open for further replies.