• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokedex Depot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, just to inform you, Macklin hasn't been online since the 9th May.
I wonder if anything happened to him... :/

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I want to trade multiple Pokemon, as I'm close to filling my White 2 Unova Pokedex. My trade requests are:
Vullaby(will trade Rufflet for it)
Steelix/Onix with Metal Coat(will trade Onix with Metal Coat, Gigalith and Conkledurr)
Buneary(will trade Skitty for it)

LeGeND-GML

Don't Get Mad
Hey, I'm looking for some pokes:
tepig, oshawott, archen, solosis, rufflet
Can offer: any normal poke and some legends from kanto, johto, hoenn, sinnoh, and unova normal pokes
thanks PM ;)

SnakeMaster

Super Collector
Iv been looking for a number of pokemon I need to finish my collection for longer than I would care to admit.

The ones I still need are; Sableye, Turtwig, Lopuny, Manaphy, and Volcarona plus a number of legends

I am missing only about 20 or so pokemon from completing my entire collection so odds are I can trade almost any non-legendary for it.

Last edited:

Brutal Remains

Hey, I'm looking for some pokes:
tepig, oshawott, archen, solosis, rufflet
Can offer: any normal poke and some legends from kanto, johto, hoenn, sinnoh, and unova normal pokes
thanks PM ;)

can trade you tepig

doomdude438

Cool Storyteller
Okay, Im back, and got the vullaby, all I need is the tornadus. I can trade starting tomorrow, but im leaving again after Sunday for a week.

Lavazoa

I´m Really Close To Completing My White 2 version Unova pokedex, All I Need is The 3 Cloud Trio Lengendaries(I Will Trade back the Legendaries If Asked)

Last edited:

Gritree

Lieutenant
Hey, I restarted my pokemon black game about a month ago, so I could make a dw team, however, I soon realised my pokemon white 2 game dosent have any dwf vulpix, so if you have a dwf drought vulpix, can we trade (I would like it to have the dream world exclusive dark pulse but I don't wish to be asking for too much), I have quite a lot to trade so im sure we can sort something out

Maxi

Looking at a
Rhyhorn
Snover
Slugma
Male Ralts.

If you have a list of Pokemon you need please PM me and i'll try and get 4 bred for you.

Foxit26

Would you consider a trade of my shiny Toxicroak for your shiny poochyena and/or my shiny Scrafty (IV trained in attack) for your shiny treecko?

Macklin

Cobalion's Champion
Well after a few medical emergencies I am back and rocking the Pokemon X!
Want help with your dex? Or to find a friend? I am just starting out but I will be starting X/Y trades!
Remember none of my old cool stuff will be up and running till the bank comes into place.

I'll update that second post to be the XY haves but for now. you want something that ain't shiny or flawless cause well I don't have any of those yet, something normal? Then Message it here and I will do my bets to help you out though again I am currently just growing in this gen.
Remember I will trade multiple normal Pokemon for a shiny or one of those new Megastones you may have that you don't care about.

Status
Not open for further replies.