• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokedex entries help

Morax

Oxygen

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
Here's what I thought up of. Hope this helps!

Kyouan Kangaskhan
Classification: Parent Pokemon
Dex Entry: Kyouan Kengaskhan are more lax parents than their common counterparts, allowing the young ones more free range. Notably agile, they can hop long distances in a single bound!

Cuepur
Classification: Cute Pokemon
Dex Entry: People are drawn to them for their adaptability in new places and cuteness. Dote on them too much, and they'll become spoiled and fussy!

Seatola
Classification: Seabed Pokemon
Dex Entry: Discovered only in recent years, this pokemon is often found feeding on plants in excess. Their feather-like ears can pick up sudden changes in currents.

Sootash
Classification: Litter Ball Pokemon
Dex Entry: Drawn to messy environments, collecting dust bunnies and litter as they hop along. It will become a Trubbish if it gathers a week's worth of trash.

Maisca
Classification: Snow Monkey Pokemon
Dex Entry: It makes a roaring howl that that sends vibrations through the snow and ice to alert the rest of its pack. They are more lively in blizzards.

Dartro
Classification: Fast Chick Pokemon
Dex Entry: Once they can leave the nest, they'll dart around the woods for Berries. The beak is like a small dagger, so be careful!

manaphysuki

Here's what I thought up of. Hope this helps!

Kyouan Kangaskhan
Classification: Parent Pokemon
Dex Entry: Kyouan Kengaskhan are more lax parents than their common counterparts, allowing the young ones more free range. Notably agile, they can hop long distances in a single bound!

Cuepur
Classification: Cute Pokemon
Dex Entry: People are drawn to them for their adaptability in new places and cuteness. Dote on them too much, and they'll become spoiled and fussy!

Seatola
Classification: Seabed Pokemon
Dex Entry: Discovered only in recent years, this pokemon is often found feeding on plants in excess. Their feather-like ears can pick up sudden changes in currents.

Sootash
Classification: Litter Ball Pokemon
Dex Entry: Drawn to messy environments, collecting dust bunnies and litter as they hop along. It will become a Trubbish if it gathers a week's worth of trash.

Maisca
Classification: Snow Monkey Pokemon
Dex Entry: It makes a roaring howl that that sends vibrations through the snow and ice to alert the rest of its pack. They are more lively in blizzards.

Dartro
Classification: Fast Chick Pokemon
Dex Entry: Once they can leave the nest, they'll dart around the woods for Berries. The beak is like a small dagger, so be careful!

i like those! ^^
& of course it helps! i said once before that i like the pokedex entries that you provide & help me with :>

how have you been? :>

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
I don't visit very often and haven't been around for a while, there's not really much to do on these forums!

But i'm glad you like my contributions. It means alot that i'm able to help out a little!

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
Here are some new entries for you:

Calbou
Classification: Crash Cow Pokemon
Dex Entry: The tuft of fur on their heads is tough and durable due to continuous ramming. If you tug on it, it'll use you for practice!

Kibun
Classification: Little Rabbit Pokemon
Dex Entry: Proper care will allow the white fur to thicken and improve in quality. Their timidness is considered endearing, but will knock the wind out of you with a headbutt if stressed.

manaphysuki

Here are some new entries for you:

Calbou
Classification: Crash Cow Pokemon
Dex Entry: The tuft of fur on their heads is tough and durable due to continuous ramming. If you tug on it, it'll use you for practice!

Kibun
Classification: Little Rabbit Pokemon
Dex Entry: Proper care will allow the white fur to thicken and improve in quality. Their timidness is considered endearing, but will knock the wind out of you with a headbutt if stressed.

ooh, i like those :3

manaphysuki

Last edited: