• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokedex entries help

Morax

name : glyptore
classification : desert bug pokemon
Dex entry : it’s a harmless insect. These pokemon turn themselves into stone and sleep for 20 hours per day. It has a sack underneath it’s belly that can store water for a long time. It is said that a glyptore can survive without food for 3 years.

manaphysuki

name : glyptore
classification : desert bug pokemon
Dex entry : it’s a harmless insect. These pokemon turn themselves into stone and sleep for 20 hours per day. It has a sack underneath it’s belly that can store water for a long time. It is said that a glyptore can survive without food for 3 years.
what?
glyptore isn't a bug type... it's a baby Glyptodon pokemon.... a ground/rock type... a fossil pokemon, 1st stage
*#155*

manaphysuki

I meant a desert creature/insect, not the type.

ohh... i see... okay :>

in that case.... i like that pokedex entry :>

even though a Glyptodon is a dinosaur fossil pokemon, not a insect.... sorry if i'm not understanding... i mean, dinos don't really live in the desert, do they?... :confused:

Last edited:

Morax

Name : flectomi
Classification : mirror bug pokemon
Dex entry : Their skin is highly reflective and reflects around 99% of light incident on it, hence these pokemon are nigh-invisible to the naked eye. You wouldn’t notice a flectomi sitting on your shoulder until it bites you.

manaphysuki

Name : flectomi
Classification : mirror bug pokemon
Dex entry : Their skin is highly reflective and reflects around 99% of light incident on it, hence these pokemon are nigh-invisible to the naked eye. You wouldn’t notice a flectomi sitting on your shoulder until it bites you.

ooh, i like that :>

Morax

Name : darkroc
Classification : crocodile pokemon
Pokedex entry : They are usually found on riverbanks and feast on barboaches. They are one of the oldest species on the planet. They have been alive since the precambrian era.

manaphysuki

Name : darkroc
Classification : crocodile pokemon
Pokedex entry : They are usually found on riverbanks and feast on barboaches. They are one of the oldest species on the planet. They have been alive since the precambrian era.

ooh, i kinda like that... thanks :>