• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokedex entries help

manaphysuki

Hey there! You wanted more entries, i've got some:

Shebae - Reef Dweller Pokemon - "It is seldom seen thanks to its very limited roaming habits. It manages to make a home out of reefs too hazardous for others to get near."
Carisea - Reef Defender Pokemon - "Just one of them can release enticing sound waves that will rally local marine pokemon to join them in chasing off trespassers. Many attempts to investigate their environment have ended in failure."

Urcarry - Rushing Pokemon - "It always appears in a hurry to find food, even if it's underground. Chefs sometimes use them to seek out more exotic ingredients."
Orbine - Charging Pokemon - "If it smells something it likes, it will eagerly charge towards it toppling anything that's in the way. Another pokemon can hop on it's back mid-run for a quick ride!"

Dinosorrel - Tri-Horn Pokemon - "It takes so much pride in its three horns, should one ever break, it will become enraged. It will do all that it can to punish the one responsible, even at the cost of the immediate area."
ohh... i like those :)

i appreciate it :3

i look forward to more :3

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
And here are what I came up with for the last ones:

Usafu - Fabled Pokmon - "A pokemon believed to only appear in daydreams. It seems to have the ability to cross between realities, searching for someone pure enough of heart to please it."

Adherra - Tranquility Pokemon - "Kyou folklore tells of this pokemon appearing to those wishing for a peaceful world. It is said to have the power to put an end to any conflict, no matter how large or small."

Drachaos - Turmoil Pokemon - "Kyou Folklore tells of this pokemon appearing to those who seek strength through chaos. Naturally drawn by conflict, it is feared as an omen of darker days to come."

And with that I think i've done all of them! Like I said before, feel free to make any changes to the entries i've made before to your satisfaction.

manaphysuki

And here are what I came up with for the last ones:

Usafu - Fabled Pokmon - "A pokemon believed to only appear in daydreams. It seems to have the ability to cross between realities, searching for someone pure enough of heart to please it."

Adherra - Tranquility Pokemon - "Kyou folklore tells of this pokemon appearing to those wishing for a peaceful world. It is said to have the power to put an end to any conflict, no matter how large or small."

Drachaos - Turmoil Pokemon - "Kyou Folklore tells of this pokemon appearing to those who seek strength through chaos. Naturally drawn by conflict, it is feared as an omen of darker days to come."

And with that I think i've done all of them!

ohh, i like those :3

thankyou :)

& yes, that is all of them... until i can find a good design to do wucky's evo, Marbaru's evo, brontee's evo & Tyranja's evo :3

Last edited:

manaphysuki

And with that I think i've done all of them! Like I said before, feel free to make any changes to the entries i've made before to your satisfaction.

i have a new fakemon to be done :3

debvc9x-e57301d9-5597-4ab0-9d56-3bcd7bb45ec4.png
water type

kyouan poliwag

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
Hmm, let's see, how about this?

Kyouan Poliwag - Tadpole Pokemon - Kyouan Poliwag appear to be underdeveloped, preferring to stay in the water. They constantly swim in circles that stir the waters fast enough to make whirlpools that mesmerizes those who look into them.

manaphysuki

Kyouan Poliwag - Tadpole Pokemon - Kyouan Poliwag appear to be underdeveloped, preferring to stay in the water. They constantly swim in circles that stir the waters fast enough to make whirlpools that mesmerizes those who look into them.

i like that :3

manaphysuki

i have new fakemon to be given pokedex entries :3 .... since i think i can't put anymore in the main post, i'll put future fakemon in the new post below, when i think of them :3

Last edited:

manaphysuki

debva3y-44669bda-e8df-4128-b8b1-a56eb4410c0c.png
water/flying type
Wallar
*evo of wucky*

*done*

debvf17-05cc6152-0279-4c31-8725-0d7e65c066d7.png

water/ice type

aquain

*done*

deby5l9-cc44c6f1-0055-49cd-bca7-d64128a50fad.png
grass/fairy
kyouan cherubi

dec2ex8-dbf2ec4c-9853-4846-8906-b2b436f3b420.png
grass/fairy
kyouan cherrim

*done*

evo_of_brontee___bronturf_by_akarifan25_dec32ac-fullview.jpg
grass/ground

evo of brontee

bronturf

*done*

dec6hfy-66084f36-330c-4805-9180-a72183ee6863.png
ice/dark type
evo of aquain

darquain

*done*

dec6ofe-77abb7f0-3281-4571-93e0-b721991a52be.png
fighting/ground type
fibaru

evo of marbaru

*done*

dece16i-d31c32eb-086e-4579-9183-152ef56487d5.png
normal/bug
*first stage of 2 *

dustite *the name is a combo of ' dust ' & ' mite ' *dustmite* *

*done*

decslhe-5c73ca94-ac9f-4cb9-a37c-de4fb359e923.png
fire/dragon type
fyrarex

evo of tyranja

*done*

decuvf0-32dd05a3-6cc8-4ed3-b015-a31dc3ff3d38.jpg
ice/dark type
evo of weasice

kyouan sneasel

*done*

deczfjj-21995561-50ba-4a53-b4e8-70286411e6f4.jpg
water type
evo of kyouan poliwag

kyouan politoad

*done*

ded65aq-4f3b23be-f7a9-40e0-8276-0376b9e2a4d2.jpg
normal/poison type

kyouan stunky

kyouan_skuntank_by_akarifan25_ded6p5l-fullview.jpg
Poison/Psychic

evo of kyouan stunky

*done*

deesvqo-f4be630b-8125-4687-aa57-e24ef5eea226.png

evo of dustite - Moplein

bug/psychic

*done*

def4lwu-63645cd8-a2b1-4dc6-a6e1-a981c9d6df7f.png

Octumbra

water type

*done*

defa7f0-85792298-fa4b-4dee-8339-a37814e9f314.jpg

evo of Octumbra

occsting

water/poison

*done*

deg32s5-32733129-09dd-4984-9c20-ef9bc43100d7.jpg
water/fairy type

*it's a moon jellyfish :3 * i read that, appearently, Although jellies are well known for their ability to sting, using harpoon-like cells on their tentacles to force toxin into their prey, the moon jelly possess little danger to humans*

kyouan tentacool

*done*

defil9u-ce7ea505-2cee-4ca5-88a7-98f88eda4726.jpg
fire/grass type
Shrublaze

*done*

dehu6iw-cf67f2c9-2d10-402e-9160-241826e90515.png
normal type *apparently, fennec foxes are noctunal...*
famini

pre-evo of famagic

*done*

deisuzo-975c3486-ae3b-4a2e-80e1-650fe93dd596.jpg
normal/flying type
quacky

pre-evo of farfetch'd
evolves at lv 13 + holding a leek

*done*

dejooyf-e3f59167-55b8-444c-b1bc-5672387163c4.jpg
bug/flying type
kyouan combee

https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/kyouan-combee-879591255

*i still have to figure out if the male combee evolve or not... they may do...*
*done*

dek1xe4-5444d1f1-4eb5-4e1b-a48b-eeedf52cd91f.png
water/fairy type
kyouan tentacruel

evo of kyouan tentacool

*i read that -
this species looks rather intimidating, but it is actually quite harmless.
It is not predatory. Instead, it depends on food particles that it captures using sticky cells on its long, filamentous tentacles.

In this way, it opportunistically feeds on plant and animal matter that sinks from the surface ocean.

Some large fishes and diving predators are known to eat vampire squids.
Unlike shallow-water squids and octopuses, vampire squids do not expel black ink to escape predation. * - oceana.org/marine-life/cephalo…

*done*

*done*

dekgl7u-d46a97c1-706e-4ee2-906d-12bdf90dd96e.jpg
normal/water type
kyouan bidoof

https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/kyouan-bidoof-880892778
*done*

dem76y1-9f0765e5-a7b8-4af4-aa75-0bc4ee890161.png
bug/flying type
flyvory

*done*

deo0frj-b639e781-2e0c-4bd2-99a6-6d0d9a86eace.png
normal/flying type
kyouan chatot

deozb79-83091a6a-15fc-43b5-b6d7-a384fd66dc5e.jpg
psychic type
kyouan spoink

Last edited:

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
Here's what I came up with:

Wallar - Soaring Pokemon - They can fly far, but always come back home to the ponds they are familiar with. Do not disturb a Wallar that is resting; they attack fiercely when provoked...

Aquain - Ice Floe Pokemon - They are plucky migrators, going from one spot to another to find food and evade danger. When it comes to sliding across icy fields, they can't be beat.

Kyouan Cherubi - Cherry Pokemon - In the right conditions, a Cherubi may suddenly bud into a beautiful flower, granting this appearance. A proper rainfall will make the petals grow even larger.

Kyouan Cherrim - Blossom Pokemon - At certain times of the year, their white petals blow off and dance in the wind. The peak of Springtime makes them livelier than even common Cherrim in a sunny day!

manaphysuki

Wallar - Soaring Pokemon - They can fly far, but always come back home to the ponds they are familiar with. Do not disturb a Wallar that is resting; they attack fiercely when provoked...

Aquain - Ice Floe Pokemon - They are plucky migrators, going from one spot to another to find food and evade danger. When it comes to sliding across icy fields, they can't be beat.

Kyouan Cherubi - Cherry Pokemon - In the right conditions, a Cherubi may suddenly bud into a beautiful flower, granting this appearance. A proper rainfall will make the petals grow even larger.

Kyouan Cherrim - Blossom Pokemon - At certain times of the year, their white petals blow off and dance in the wind. The peak of Springtime makes them livelier than even common Cherrim in a sunny day!

oohh.. i like those :3

i look forward to more..... :)

manaphysuki

i added some more recently :)

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
I saw your new additions, and managed to make something for them:

Bronturf - Moss Grove Pokemon - Grasses seem to grow at surprisingly faster rates in places Bronturf resides in. While it's widely docile, it does not take kindly to those who threaten its environment.

Fibaru - Recluse Pokemon - The few sightings of this elusive pokemon give away little about it's habits. Deep gashes in trees where it has been sighted suggest that it's territorial, but also a hard worker.

Darquain - Darting Pokemon - They are opportunists who always strike first whenever possible if a threat is perceived. Their belly-slide can reach almost mach speeds, with impacts that can shatter walls of ice with ease.

Dustite - Mite Pokemon - Dustite may latch onto larger pokemon that have not cleaned for a while. Their hosts tend to not mind, as they are content with feeding on dust and dirt that has accumulated.

manaphysuki

I saw your new additions, and managed to make something for them:

Bronturf - Moss Grove Pokemon - Grasses seem to grow at surprisingly faster rates in places Bronturf resides in. While it's widely docile, it does not take kindly to those who threaten its environment.

Fibaru - Recluse Pokemon - The few sightings of this elusive pokemon give away little about it's habits. Deep gashes in trees where it has been sighted suggest that it's territorial, but also a hard worker.

Darquain - Darting Pokemon - They are opportunists who always strike first whenever possible if a threat is perceived. Their belly-slide can reach almost mach speeds, with impacts that can shatter walls of ice with ease.

Dustite - Mite Pokemon - Dustite may latch onto larger pokemon that have not cleaned for a while. Their hosts tend to not mind, as they are content with feeding on dust and dirt that has accumulated.

ohh, i like those :3

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
Here's some entries for your new ones:

Fyrarex - Fire Breath Pokemon - They frequent areas with volcanic activity. Aggressive and dangerous, it will pursue their target long distances, roaring and spouting red-hot flames all the way.

Kyouan Sneasel - Sharp Claw Pokemon - Having more mild temperaments than common Sneasel, their prehensile tails allow for creative movements to fight off opponents. The claws are used more for pummeling rather than cutting.

Kyouan Politoed - Frog Pokemon - Choice specimens of Kyouan Poliwag can evolve unusually quickly and become fully amphibious. Their more slender frame aids in their hopping prowess and allows them to make quick getaways through treetops.

manaphysuki

Here's some entries for your new ones:

Fyrarex - Fire Breath Pokemon - They frequent areas with volcanic activity. Aggressive and dangerous, it will pursue their target long distances, roaring and spouting red-hot flames all the way.

Kyouan Sneasel - Sharp Claw Pokemon - Having more mild temperaments than common Sneasel, their prehensile tails allow for creative movements to fight off opponents. The claws are used more for pummeling rather than cutting.

Kyouan Politoed - Frog Pokemon - Choice specimens of Kyouan Poliwag can evolve unusually quickly and become fully amphibious. Their more slender frame aids in their hopping prowess and allows them to make quick getaways through treetops.

i like those :3