• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokedex entries help

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
I made entries for the latest ones, tell me what you think:

Kyouan Stunky - Skunk Pokemon - It periodically looses foul-smelling neurotoxins to mark their territory. This toxin is most potent at the purple tip of the tail. They are said to be more guile than common Stunky.

Kyouan Skuntank - Skunk Pokemon - They release a stench so nauseating that it attacks the target's nervous system. High enough concentrations will scramble the psyche, allowing it to manipulate their victim to suit its goals...

manaphysuki

I made entries for the latest ones, tell me what you think:

Kyouan Stunky - Skunk Pokemon - It periodically looses foul-smelling neurotoxins to mark their territory. This toxin is most potent at the purple tip of the tail. They are said to be more guile than common Stunky.

Kyouan Skuntank - Skunk Pokemon - They release a stench so nauseating that it attacks the target's nervous system. High enough concentrations will scramble the psyche, allowing it to manipulate their victim to suit its goals...

i like those :3

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
Since no one has offered to help out, I will! Here are some entries for your newest ones:

Moplein - Influence Pokemon - It passively leaks a mysterious energy that lulls others into not attacking. Those who spent a long enough time around Moplein may find themselves easily persuaded into doing its bidding.

Octumbra - Octopus Pokemon - Sometimes mistaken for an umbrella or other object, they lazily float along the waves until someone gets close. They will sometimes latch onto boats or other pokemon to travel longer distances.

Occsting - Octopus Pokemon - Adjusting their fin-like appendages, they propel swiftly though water, even through strong currents. Be careful; They have a powerful, poisonous sting - their favorite line of defense.

manaphysuki

Since no one has offered to help out, I will! Here are some entries for your newest ones:

Moplein - Influence Pokemon - It passively leaks a mysterious energy that lulls others into not attacking. Those who spent a long enough time around Moplein may find themselves easily persuaded into doing its bidding.

Octumbra - Octopus Pokemon - Sometimes mistaken for an umbrella or other object, they lazily float along the waves until someone gets close. They will sometimes latch onto boats or other pokemon to travel longer distances.

Occsting - Octopus Pokemon - Adjusting their fin-like appendages, they propel swiftly though water, even through strong currents. Be careful; They have a powerful, poisonous sting - their favorite line of defense.

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
I don't visit this site as often anymore, but I got some more entries here!

Kyouan Tentacool - Jellyfish Pokemon - Kyouan Tentacool lack a poisonous sting and are more docile than others of its kind. They often float on the water's surface on moonlit nights, and put off a mesmerizing aura that draws others near.

Shrublaze - Brushfire Pokemon - The red tip of the slender appendage regulates and absorbs heat. It will set it's whole body ablaze to scare off threats that get too close.

Last edited:

manaphysuki

I don't visit this site as often anymore, but I got some more entries here!

Kyouan Tentacool - Jellyfish Pokemon - Kyouan Tentacool lack a poisonous sting and are more docile than others of its kind. They often float on the water's surface on moonlit nights, and put off a mesmerizing aura that draws others near.

Shrublaze - Brushfire Pokemon - The red tip of the slender appendage regulates and absorbs heat. It will set it's whole body ablaze to scare off threats that get too close.

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
I have something for your recent entry:

Famini - Wonder Fox Pokemon - A rare pokemon once thought, until recently, to be imaginary. Known to be the cause of strange occurrences near its nest, it possesses latent powers that baffles researchers even today.

manaphysuki

I have something for your recent entry:

Famini - Wonder Fox Pokemon - A rare pokemon once thought, until recently, to be imaginary. Known to be the cause of strange occurrences near its nest, it possesses latent powers that baffles researchers even today.

ooh, i like that :3

just wondering, though...does that relate to it's evolution, famagic, in any way? :confused:

hmm... i guess it would, in some ways :>

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
I have some more entries here!

Quacky - Little Duck Pokemon - It wanders alone around to find items good enough for their nests. This habit will develop into a peculiar fixation for long sticks and similar things.

Kyouan Combee - Tiny Bee Pokemon - Kyouan Combee are unique in the fact that they do not work in service of a Vespiquen. Having notably potent pheromones, just a few males are able to maintain the upkeep of their Hive.

Kyouan Tentacruel - Jellyfish Pokemon - They may quickly approach humans along the surface, but are friendlier than their jarring appearance may suggest. They produce a fluid that is said to calm the mind.

Kyouan Bidoof - Plump Mouse Pokemon - These rare breed of Bidoof are very focused, letting nothing distract them from their work. With an extra strong tail, they can bring down trees in order to block off roads or rivers.

-

In the future, perhaps you can find a different forum for ideas. As this one doesn't seem to be very active at all.