• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokedex entries help

manaphysuki

I have some more entries here!

Quacky - Little Duck Pokemon - It wanders alone around to find items good enough for their nests. This habit will develop into a peculiar fixation for long sticks and similar things.

Kyouan Combee - Tiny Bee Pokemon - Kyouan Combee are unique in the fact that they do not work in service of a Vespiquen. Having notably potent pheromones, just a few males are able to maintain the upkeep of their Hive.

Kyouan Tentacruel - Jellyfish Pokemon - They may quickly approach humans along the surface, but are friendlier than their jarring appearance may suggest. They produce a fluid that is said to calm the mind.

Kyouan Bidoof - Plump Mouse Pokemon - These rare breed of Bidoof are very focused, letting nothing distract them from their work. With an extra strong tail, they can bring down trees in order to block off roads or rivers.

-

In the future, perhaps you can find a different forum for ideas. As this one doesn't seem to be very active at all.

i really like those ^^

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
Here's an entry for your latest addition. Let me know what you think:
Flyvory - White Fly Pokemon - They can flap their wings at a rate of over 500 beats per second to induce headaches in enemies. They are considered a nuisance by people and pokemon alike.

manaphysuki

Here's an entry for your latest addition. Let me know what you think:
Flyvory - White Fly Pokemon - They can flap their wings at a rate of over 500 beats per second to induce headaches in enemies. They are considered a nuisance by people and pokemon alike.

ooh, that's good :3

manaphysuki

some new fakemon to be given a pokedex entry :3

deq7rux-930360d3-218d-4946-a807-0bc61a32c62c.png
normal type
kyouan kangaskhan

*done*

deq9tyw-e8bb7a08-1294-4d51-a88f-4d76c4eadc8e.png
normal type
cuepur *pre-evo of glameow*

*done*

Sootash *pre-evo of trubbish*
deqr0l7-bd779de9-162a-48e2-9c48-2f07a7a4dc5a.jpg
normal/poison type

*done*

deqccy2-0f6ecfa6-da4d-4e05-96b7-7d77293b2517.jpg
water/ground
seatola

info on it - aquaticworldblog.wordpress....…

www.thedodo.com/sea-bunnies-sl…

*done*

deqiy1t-98ebcf24-b5c0-424f-b239-46e1e4549321.png
ice/normal
maisca

*done*

deqp1vs-896b3d4d-25df-43f7-bdbb-fff8427be146.png
normal/flying type
Dartro
pre-evo of spearow

*done*

]