• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokedex entries help

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
Here's what I thought up of. Hope this helps!

Kyouan Kangaskhan
Classification: Parent Pokemon
Dex Entry: Kyouan Kengaskhan are more lax parents than their common counterparts, allowing the young ones more free range. Notably agile, they can hop long distances in a single bound!

Cuepur
Classification: Cute Pokemon
Dex Entry: People are drawn to them for their adaptability in new places and cuteness. Dote on them too much, and they'll become spoiled and fussy!

Seatola
Classification: Seabed Pokemon
Dex Entry: Discovered only in recent years, this pokemon is often found feeding on plants in excess. Their feather-like ears can pick up sudden changes in currents.

Sootash
Classification: Litter Ball Pokemon
Dex Entry: Drawn to messy environments, collecting dust bunnies and litter as they hop along. It will become a Trubbish if it gathers a week's worth of trash.

Maisca
Classification: Snow Monkey Pokemon
Dex Entry: It makes a roaring howl that that sends vibrations through the snow and ice to alert the rest of its pack. They are more lively in blizzards.

Dartro
Classification: Fast Chick Pokemon
Dex Entry: Once they can leave the nest, they'll dart around the woods for Berries. The beak is like a small dagger, so be careful!

manaphysuki

Here's what I thought up of. Hope this helps!

Kyouan Kangaskhan
Classification: Parent Pokemon
Dex Entry: Kyouan Kengaskhan are more lax parents than their common counterparts, allowing the young ones more free range. Notably agile, they can hop long distances in a single bound!

Cuepur
Classification: Cute Pokemon
Dex Entry: People are drawn to them for their adaptability in new places and cuteness. Dote on them too much, and they'll become spoiled and fussy!

Seatola
Classification: Seabed Pokemon
Dex Entry: Discovered only in recent years, this pokemon is often found feeding on plants in excess. Their feather-like ears can pick up sudden changes in currents.

Sootash
Classification: Litter Ball Pokemon
Dex Entry: Drawn to messy environments, collecting dust bunnies and litter as they hop along. It will become a Trubbish if it gathers a week's worth of trash.

Maisca
Classification: Snow Monkey Pokemon
Dex Entry: It makes a roaring howl that that sends vibrations through the snow and ice to alert the rest of its pack. They are more lively in blizzards.

Dartro
Classification: Fast Chick Pokemon
Dex Entry: Once they can leave the nest, they'll dart around the woods for Berries. The beak is like a small dagger, so be careful!

i like those! ^^
& of course it helps! i said once before that i like the pokedex entries that you provide & help me with :>

how have you been? :>

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
I don't visit very often and haven't been around for a while, there's not really much to do on these forums!

But i'm glad you like my contributions. It means alot that i'm able to help out a little!

manaphysuki

new fakemon to be given pokedex entries ^^

deres1q-45bdc692-282c-40d2-b8b7-7abf6d14446b.jpg

pre-evo of bouffalant - Calbou

normal type

dergj1j-90c64d3c-8c52-4375-9f0f-cecab84aebb0.png

pre-evo of buneary - Kibun

normal type

Last edited:

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
Here are some new entries for you:

Calbou
Classification: Crash Cow Pokemon
Dex Entry: The tuft of fur on their heads is tough and durable due to continuous ramming. If you tug on it, it'll use you for practice!

Kibun
Classification: Little Rabbit Pokemon
Dex Entry: Proper care will allow the white fur to thicken and improve in quality. Their timidness is considered endearing, but will knock the wind out of you with a headbutt if stressed.

manaphysuki

Here are some new entries for you:

Calbou
Classification: Crash Cow Pokemon
Dex Entry: The tuft of fur on their heads is tough and durable due to continuous ramming. If you tug on it, it'll use you for practice!

Kibun
Classification: Little Rabbit Pokemon
Dex Entry: Proper care will allow the white fur to thicken and improve in quality. Their timidness is considered endearing, but will knock the wind out of you with a headbutt if stressed.

ooh, i like those :3

manaphysuki

new fakemon to be given a pokedex entry :>

derj3gf-235e9172-75bc-4576-8b4e-df1841ae2918.png

Spiritone

Ghost and Rock type

derkp37-2e8d6cc8-17f6-4a3d-96e0-05c1fcdd14be.jpg
pre-evo of larvesta

Larvipede

bug type

derimoh-29fb5bb0-c967-412a-b93d-8b9c958e00f9.png
pre-evo of koffing
raspling

poison type

derivus-a32ea216-7ae2-41e0-bd56-bea5e864b083.png

isala

Ice and Poison type

dert4xp-9d0e0490-3f2a-44cb-a68c-72641db7de4d.jpg

pre-evo of druddigon - Gonacon

dragon type

dertguc-e724de46-5672-4f45-8736-b15ac6c66912.jpg

pre-evo of heatmor - Heatmin *i may or may not do a regional form of heatmor... i think i might, actually*

fire type

dertguv-3297429a-7d4f-42ee-8ab5-58226f63db48.png

pre-evo of durant - Antva

bug/steel

*the anteater pokemon is this pokemon's natural predator*

it says in it's evo's pokedex that durant protect their eggs from silicobra's evo...

dertgv6-bff6c4b3-a440-46e6-b4ce-01f97bf7c697.jpg

pre-evo of Silicobra - Coblet

ground type

dervj9e-406741d7-8d06-415c-9032-feb823a7d42e.jpg

kyouan bibarel

water/ground type

derx6en-7acb98db-fc0e-4d26-83d4-e7d844fc8198.png

kyouan heatmor

fire type

Last edited:

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
Lots of entries incoming!

Spiritone
Classification: Spirit Gem Pokemon
Dex Entry: They are very attuned to the feelings and consciousness of their Trainer. They are protective of the gems, which is said to be the true form of the pokemon itself.

Larvipede
Classification: Spiked Worm Pokemon
Dex Entry: This pre-evolved form of Larvesta will crawl around to find food without pause. This helps generate their body heat.

Raspling
Classification: Smoke Cloud Pokemon
Dex Entry: They'll habit areas where air quality is poor, especially cities. If one floats by your face, you'll feel sick for a good few minutes...

Isala
Classification: Icy Lizard Pokemon
Dex Entry: To ward off threats, they spit a cold, poisonous fluid that that hardens on contact. To neutralize the toxins, heat the affected area.

Gonacon
Classification: Nest Pokemon
Dex Entry: They spend all their time in the darkness of caverns. When they sense an intruder, they let out a startling cry to beckon the aid of their caretaker - Druddigon.

Heatmin
Classification: Thermal Pokemon
Dex Entry: In a single breath, is can expel flames around itself that can span several yards over. This pokemon dislikes Antva, who like to steal from their nests.

Antva
Classification: Foil Ant Pokemon
Dex Entry: While one can survive on its own, large numbers of them may swarm around the territories of dangerous targets like Heatmin and Silicobra.

Coblet
Classification: Young Snake Pokemon
Dex Entry: They leave hollow sandy husks behind as they grow. This fools attackers into thinking they've caught it - only to be left with a pile of sand!

Kyouan Bibarel
Classification: Beaver Pokemon
Dex Entry: If you see a large wooden complex in or around a river, that is a Kyouan Bibarel's lair. They are such hard workers that these structures appear overnight!

Kyouan Heatmor
Classification: Anteater Pokemon
Dex Entry: Strong legs allow it to run at high speeds while dragging its tail across the ground to ignite the land. Traps like this are set up to keep any invading Durant at bay.

manaphysuki

Lots of entries incoming!

Spiritone
Classification: Spirit Gem Pokemon
Dex Entry: They are very attuned to the feelings and consciousness of their Trainer. They are protective of the gems, which is said to be the true form of the pokemon itself.

Larvipede
Classification: Spiked Worm Pokemon
Dex Entry: This pre-evolved form of Larvesta will crawl around to find food without pause. This helps generate their body heat.

Raspling
Classification: Smoke Cloud Pokemon
Dex Entry: They'll habit areas where air quality is poor, especially cities. If one floats by your face, you'll feel sick for a good few minutes...

Isala
Classification: Icy Lizard Pokemon
Dex Entry: To ward off threats, they spit a cold, poisonous fluid that hardens on contact. To neutralize the toxins, heat the affected area.

Gonacon
Classification: Nest Pokemon
Dex Entry: They spend all their time in the darkness of caverns. When they sense an intruder, they let out a startling cry to beckon the aid of their caretaker - Druddigon.

Heatmin
Classification: Thermal Pokemon
Dex Entry: In a single breath, is can expel flames around itself that can span several yards over. This pokemon dislikes Antva, who like to steal from their nests.

Antva
Classification: Foil Ant Pokemon
Dex Entry: While one can survive on its own, large numbers of them may swarm around the territories of dangerous targets like Heatmin and Silicobra.

Coblet
Classification: Young Snake Pokemon
Dex Entry: They leave hollow sandy husks behind as they grow. This fools attackers into thinking they've caught it - only to be left with a pile of sand!

Kyouan Bibarel
Classification: Beaver Pokemon
Dex Entry: If you see a large wooden complex in or around a river, that is a Kyouan Bibarel's lair. They are such hard workers that these structures appear overnight!

Kyouan Heatmor
Classification: Anteater Pokemon
Dex Entry: Strong legs allow it to run at high speeds while dragging its tail across the ground to ignite the land. Traps like this are set up to keep any invading Durant at bay.

although... i could be wrong.. but... part of heatmin's pokedex is a bit backwards, isn't it?...
or was that intentional?

they're still really great, though ^^ i still like them :>

heatmin's evo, heatmor's pokedex says that ''Durant is its prey. '' - https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Heatmor_(Pokémon)#Game_data

& antva's evo, durant protect themselves from heatmor - https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Durant_(Pokémon)#Game_data

Last edited:

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!

although... i could be wrong.. but... part of heatmin's & kyouan heatmor's pokedex is a bit backwards, isn't it?...
or was that intentional?

they're still really great, though ^^ i still like them :>

heatmin's evo, heatmor's pokedex says that ''Durant is its prey. '' - https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Heatmor_(Pokémon)#Game_data

& antva's evo, durant protect themselves from heatmor - https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Durant_(Pokémon)#Game_data

Oh, I know. I just thought turning it the other way around would be an interesting twist to set them apart from the originals...

You can change it to suit your needs, of course.

manaphysuki

new fakemon to be given a pokedex entry :3

des3kn4-79647667-c4c9-449b-9f09-8776e77f2ffe.jpg

evo of kyouan chatot - paraquartz

flying/psychic

*it's chest
& the head-piece thing that i added, is made of quatz crystal :> i think the quartz crystal facters in with the psychic typing very well :3*

*done*

des4ayd-dbef9a84-95d7-4d29-b6f9-452e952043a4.png

Batarri

fairy/electric type

*they use static electricity to make the earrings on it's ears float neaby it*
*done*

des5wy0-706fb944-58f5-46ac-b222-ac63677e9d79.png

evo of flyvory - Veswatt

poison/bug type

*it's said that 'Wasps carry venom in their stings that may be life-threatening to people who are allergic to the poison'
*done*

046__054___062___108___nixie_by_akarifan25_dalua1k-fullview.jpg

nixie

grass/water type

*done*

desgpm2-842bfebc-6536-40b8-bf61-1a102da2afc8.png
*those butterfly things are it's ears...*

evo of batarri - tarripir

fairy/electric type
*done*

Last edited: