• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokedex entries help

Morax

King of heroes
Name : paraquartz
Classification : mining pokemon
Dex entry : it’s beak is made up of pure quartz. As a result miners love using this pokemon for drilling caves.

(Am i doing this right?)

manaphysuki

Name : paraquartz
Classification : mining pokemon
Dex entry : it’s beak is made up of pure quartz. As a result miners love using this pokemon for drilling caves.

(Am i doing this right?)
yeah, that's pretty good... i think i like it :>

i'm not good at pokedex entries myself...
i mean, i tried in the past... but i don't know o_O

Last edited:

Morax

King of heroes
Name : batarri
Classification : static electric pokemon
Dex entry : it’s usually found in tropical rainforests where sunlight is minimum. It can light up it’s butterfly shaped ears through biolumiscence to navigate it’s way in the dark.

manaphysuki

Name : batarri
Classification : static electric pokemon
Dex entry : it’s usually found in tropical rainforests where sunlight is minimum. It can light up it’s butterfly shaped ears through biolumiscence to navigate it’s way in the dark.

ooh! i like that :>

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
"Veswatt"
The Wasp Pokemon: Due to its small size, it can zip around at lightning speeds to attack its enemies. Usually ends up in conflicts with Combee nests.

"Nixie"
The Sharp Crunch Pokemon: Small groups of Nixie tend to live in swamps, eating any unfortunate Mudkip passing by. However they run away whenever they spot a Swampert

manaphysuki

"Veswatt"
The Wasp Pokemon: Due to its small size, it can zip around at lightning speeds to attack its enemies. Usually ends up in conflicts with Combee nests.

"Nixie"
The Sharp Crunch Pokemon: Small groups of Nixie tend to live in swamps, eating any unfortunate Mudkip passing by. However they run away whenever they spot a Swampert

ooh! i like those :3

*fun fact: veswatt are the height & weight of ariados & it's pre-evo ''flyvory '' are the height & weight of Sinistea :> *

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
ooh! i like those :3

*fun fact: veswatt are the height & weight of ariados & it's pre-evo ''flyvory '' are the height & weight of Sinistea :> *
.....I would NOT want to be anywhere near those things if they existed in real life

Morax

King of heroes
Name : tarripir
Classification : lantern pokemon
Dex entry : it can make it’s fur shine due to bioluminescene just like it’s pre-evo. These pokemon are usually found in flocks and dwell on withered trees. A flock of tarripirs at night is a sight to behold
(Concept art)
images

manaphysuki

Name : tarripir
Classification : lantern pokemon
Dex entry : it can make it’s fur shine due to bioluminescene just like it’s pre-evo. These pokemon are usually found in flocks and dwell on withered trees. A flock of tarripirs at night is a sight to behold
(Concept art)
images

ooh! i like that :3

& based on that pic, that would be so pretty! :O

Morax

King of heroes
Name : ikiryu
Classification : innocent ghost pokemon
Dex entry : these are actually souls of young children who died an untimely death. These pokemon are usually found in dark caves and misty forests. If you ever hear the words ‘will you play with me?’ run for your lives.
(wanted to try something dark for once)

manaphysuki

Name : ikiryu
Classification : innocent ghost pokemon
Dex entry : these are actually souls of young children who died an untimely death. These pokemon are usually found in dark caves and misty forests. If you ever hear the words ‘will you play with me?’ run for your lives.
(wanted to try something dark for once)

umm.... i think i like it? :eek:

also... i'm not totally sure if they'd say ''will you play with me?'' in english/japanese... it'd probably in pokemon talk...
or would it be telepathy, how that would be spoke? :>