• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokedex entries help

Morax

King of heroes
name : glyptore
classification : desert bug pokemon
Dex entry : it’s a harmless insect. These pokemon turn themselves into stone and sleep for 20 hours per day. It has a sack underneath it’s belly that can store water for a long time. It is said that a glyptore can survive without food for 3 years.

manaphysuki

name : glyptore
classification : desert bug pokemon
Dex entry : it’s a harmless insect. These pokemon turn themselves into stone and sleep for 20 hours per day. It has a sack underneath it’s belly that can store water for a long time. It is said that a glyptore can survive without food for 3 years.
what?
glyptore isn't a bug type... it's a baby Glyptodon pokemon.... a ground/rock type... a fossil pokemon, 1st stage
*#155*

manaphysuki

I meant a desert creature/insect, not the type.

ohh... i see... okay :>

in that case.... i like that pokedex entry :>

even though a Glyptodon is a dinosaur fossil pokemon, not a insect.... sorry if i'm not understanding... i mean, dinos don't really live in the desert, do they?... :confused:

Last edited:

Morax

King of heroes
Name : flectomi
Classification : mirror bug pokemon
Dex entry : Their skin is highly reflective and reflects around 99% of light incident on it, hence these pokemon are nigh-invisible to the naked eye. You wouldn’t notice a flectomi sitting on your shoulder until it bites you.

manaphysuki

Name : flectomi
Classification : mirror bug pokemon
Dex entry : Their skin is highly reflective and reflects around 99% of light incident on it, hence these pokemon are nigh-invisible to the naked eye. You wouldn’t notice a flectomi sitting on your shoulder until it bites you.

ooh, i like that :>

Morax

King of heroes
Name : darkroc
Classification : crocodile pokemon
Pokedex entry : They are usually found on riverbanks and feast on barboaches. They are one of the oldest species on the planet. They have been alive since the precambrian era.

manaphysuki

Name : darkroc
Classification : crocodile pokemon
Pokedex entry : They are usually found on riverbanks and feast on barboaches. They are one of the oldest species on the planet. They have been alive since the precambrian era.

ooh, i kinda like that... thanks :>

manaphysuki

new ones :>

deyo07w-81fb3067-57de-4afa-9852-f1a8752cc2ac.jpg

pre-evo of Passimian - Fantassi

grass type

deyo0ez-094326d9-8101-493b-95f2-226125a35139.jpg

pre-evo of tropius - Hatropi

grass/flying *although, it can't fly well... it can fly only a little bit*

deyo0jj-75e899d6-a0b1-4285-8ae4-12e9770aac83.jpg

pre-evo of maractus - Seemar

grass type

deyuwj4-91e827d0-f066-43df-a7cf-5e56a72cdf6a.png

pre-evo of both tauros and miltank - Tancal

normal type

deyq09m-b13de385-500f-4eee-a405-2c9c4e3eacf8.jpg

pigeed *first stage of 2*

steel/ground type

deyq20z-e630461e-d524-4657-aab5-8afef622fd59.jpg

pigeed's evp - boglutt

steel/ground type

deyufip-0fc6f414-b079-4644-a27f-8f2416bd7aa6.jpg

seibunny

fairy type

https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/seibunny-905042734
*if you look in this link, you'll know about the inspo that i got to make these 2 :> *

deyufox-1878cd0a-5e85-4541-bb99-cadab96d29c6.jpg
*this one was a bit harder to do <.> *

seibunny's evo - enterbit

fairy/fighting type

deyskai-fc8d029b-6030-48f4-a72f-b743ccbdbdb4.png

worbur *first stage of 2*

Fire/Bug

Last edited:

manaphysuki

manaphysuki

Here's an entry for your latest addition. Let me know what you think:
Flyvory - White Fly Pokemon - They can flap their wings at a rate of over 500 beats per second to induce headaches in enemies. They are considered a nuisance by people and pokemon alike.
new post is up above.... also... long time no type