• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokedex Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
These are pretty good ^_^ Expet, I cant read the words 0_o;; I like the Milotic one the best ^_^

Last edited:
E

Evanji Axu

My handwriting is fabled for its crapfulness.

Altaria: This elegant Pokemon dances and wheels gracefully through the sky. Its beautiful singing voice enchants all listeners.

Milotic: Milotic's stunning beauty has inspired many artists; it is generally considered to be the most elegant of all Pokemon. When it glows pink, it releases an energy with the power to soothe aggressive feelings.

Typhlosion: In battle, Typhlosion rubs its fur together. The friction it creates results in deadly explosions. Also, it shoots white-hot flames from the vents around its neck.

And I took some liberties with the Egg Groups (I changed Ground to Beast, because that sounds better and makes more sense)

Status
Not open for further replies.