• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokedex Entry Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
This is my first legal face-off, so I might make a few mistakes. I'll like to think Mondo for making this possible.

This is the Pokedex entry face-off where I get the Pokedex entries for one Pokemon, and then they vote for your favorite. I'll either have both Ruby and Sapphire, or I'll include them together if they are the same one. Same thing with Fire Red or Leaf Green. I'll have Emerald as well as long as it isn't paraphrasing Ruby or Sapphire. A few more things...

Not doing Red or Blue Entries. They are basically the same as Leaf Green.
I'll include Yellow, Crystal and Stadium, if present.
I'll include Gold and Silver for the first gen. Not second gen because they are in Fire Red and Leaf Green.

My first entries will be that of Metagross, because I had these as examples in my PM to Mondo.

Ruby- METAGROSS has four brains in total. Combined, the four brains can breeze through difficult calculations faster than a supercomputer. This POKéMON can float in the air by tucking in its four legs.

Sapphire- METAGROSS is the result of two METANG achieving fusion. When hunting, this POKéMON pins the prey to the ground under its massive body. It then eats the helpless victim using the large mouth on its stomach.

Emerald- METAGROSS has four brains that are joined by a complex neural network. As a result of integration, this POKéMON is smarter than a supercomputer.

Fire Red/Leaf Green- It is formed by two METANG fusing. Its four brains are said to be superior to a supercomputer.

I think I'll wait for 5 votes this time.

I'll vote for the Emerald entry. Not only does it say he's smart, it describes his neural network.

D

Dark_Lukerio

Emerald because Sapphire sounds gory and FR/LG are just pointing out the obvious.

KirbyXD

Good Night!
emerald cuz i like the vocabulary

Jetx

hooray, it's Jetx!
Emerald- Sounds cool, closely followed by ruby though but I liked emerald more

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Okay, Emerald won. I might need to make stricter rules next time. Not that anybody did anything wrong. I'm doing Pikachu next because he has a butt load of entries.

Yellow- It keeps its tail raised to monitor its surroundings. If you yank its tail, it will try to bite you.

Stadium- Lives in forests away from people. It stores electricity in its cheeks for zapping an enemy if it is attacked.

Gold- This intelligent POKéMON roasts hard BERRIES with electricity to make them tender enough to eat.

Silver- It raises its tail to check its surroundings. The tail is sometimes struck by lightning in this pose.

Crystal- When it is angered, it immediately discharges the energy stored in the pouches in its cheeks.

Ruby- Whenever PIKACHU comes across something new, it blasts it with a jolt of electricity. If you come across a blackened berry, it's evidence that this POKéMON mistook the intensity of its charge.

Sapphire- This POKéMON has electricity-storing pouches on its cheeks. These appear to become electrically charged during the night while PIKACHU sleeps. It occasionally discharges electricity when it is dozy after waking up.

Emerald- It stores electricity in the electric sacs on its cheeks. When it releases pent–up energy in a burst, the electric power is equal to a lightning bolt.

Fire Red- It has small electric sacs on both its cheeks. If threatened, it looses electric charges from the sacs.

Leaf Green- When several of these POKéMON gather, their electricity can build and cause lightning storms.

I'll vote for Gold because it says that it is intelligent.
BTW, nominations are acceptable.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Gold- 1
Emerald- 1

Keep voting. Face-off suggestions are more than excepted.

SuperShadow

Gold,because, of wording.

Amaisan Axis

Jade Star Trainer
I vote for the Emerald one.

Status
Not open for further replies.