• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeDots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redeevee

All the mysteries of the Pokemon universe explained!

Hi! i've got a new comic (with word balloons)

so i present pokedots!

Newest comic:
BrowsePNG4.png

Comic archives:
1) Where Blue Lives
2) Where the Starters come from
3) The House

i have the first three ideas. but i need all yalls help! pm or post your ideas for a comic! What would you like to have explained about the Pokemon universe! Plese try to limit it to Kanto ideas. tho its obviously NOT mandatory

let me know what ya think!

Last edited:

Capt.Miko

Flapjacks!
Although only one page has been done so far, I like this comic!

I like the idea of the first page. It really made me laugh! Never considered where the unchosen playable character in most of the games goes or does! Graphics are all done well to except that the tent should have lighter outlines to match the rest of the scenery (the black outlines make it look out of place)

As for other ideas: I don't know if any of these are ideas you already have planned yet but some ideas I'd like to see include those trainers in the games who spin around on the spot (why do they do that and don't they get dizzy?), having a fainted pokemon use an HM outside of battle and how the player in the game can go days or months without sleep.

Meguel13

I think this will take number 3 in my top three comics. Thats just below TPJ and Matt Silvers comic. Plus you have awnsered were Blue lives... In a tent with a fire blazing...

Azure Wolf

Very nicely done, although the title panel should be a bit revamped but a nice start and straight to the point, not all epic intros, etc.

Redeevee

thanks!

cant wait to hear more ideas and stuff!!

The next comic will be up by Saturday. This will probably be a weekly comic.

Wow, this is great! Cant wait to see the next one!i have a good one. Why they are named after colors.

Last edited:

FamousHunter2

I think I'm back?
Well It's very nice(Speach Bubbles especially) but I feel like you are also doing a acomic a little similar to mine except for different topics..

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Many of the comics here are similar to each other. There really isn't much to explore about Pokémon that hasn't already been done here.

Redeevee

thanks guys

@Famous Hunter. I've never even read your comic. but i geuss i'll check it out

hopefully a new one up tommorow

CuddleyeeveeM

Eevee Master
lol your comic is so cute and funny. The pokeballs are colored to show what pokemon is inside right? (like blue for squirtle red for charmander and green for bulbasaur). Can't wait for the next one.

BTW I know I might sound like an idiot but how do you make comics like that?

Redeevee

thanks alot essence! and your right w/ the Pokeball thing! sorry i missed this saturday. i was being lazy and i couldnt think of a really good idea.

CuddleyeeveeM

Eevee Master
I can't wait. This is so funny....escept I do feel bad for Blue. So umm...how do you make these comics?

Status
Not open for further replies.