• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokedreams, anyone?

Scaldaver

Limitless
Hey, I had the greatest dream last night - I hatched this egg (within which I expected a dragon Pokemon like Bagon or Dratini) and within an Aron started talking to me in this lovely baby voice, and we beame great friends. I swear it was the best dream I've ever had so far, just 'cos it felt so real and I felt so happy. I was miserable when I woke up :(

But my question is, what dreams have all of you had that's Pokemon related, whether it be nightmare or pleasant dream. Do you usually dream about Pokemon related topics, and if so, how happy are you to have them?

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
The only Pokemon-related dreams I have are the ones I get when I'm anticipating the release of a new game. :p

Guro

SHSL Teen Blogger
Oh man, when I was younger (about 7 or 8) I distinctly remember hoping and hoping for Pokemon dreams every night before bed because I wanted to live that life so badly LOL! I haven't had any in a long time though. I did eventually have one when I used to concentrate on having one so much, but I don't remember any specifics.

TheEliteEmpoleon

A few days ago, actually. I dreamt I found a shiny version of some non-existent rodent-esque pokemon. It reminded me of Rattatta a little.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
occasionally i dream of of this weird Pokemon thing where regular Pokemon fight against mutated ones that look like muck sneezed on them, then their colors inverted.
and weird thing is, it's told from 3rd person.... also regular Pokemon can be contaminated and mutate. weird right?

and No i'm not joking about this.
hmm...maybe i should write this series thingy down..if i can remember it all. -_-

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
I dreamed White Kyurem before it released.So dreams show spoilers...

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
A month ago I was dreaming about catching a keldeo(and it was all black) then somehow it used sand attack and got away.

I dreamt that a war broke out in Kanto, and everything went to hell in a handbasket. Am currently in the process of writing down what I can remember and filling in the rest. Will try to turn it into a short story , like CrystalNinetails above me.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
(Weird) Pokemon Dream #1
I had a dream about me being in the military, and we were fighting Decepticons AND Autobots. We were losing and I shouted, "Go, Golurk!"
I guess Golurk in real life is Optimus Prime with a blue hue and a more spherical torso. All of a sudden, Flygon came around and did something and Heatran rose up out of the ground shouting "FFUUUUUU!"

Pokemon Dream #2
I had a Drifblim that took me to Brazil and I got to find Mew at some arena. I was given and Aipom and a Sceptile for this arena's pokemon tourney. Aipom used selfdestruct and Sceptile used Seed Flare when I ordered it to use Protect. Mew saved me by levitating me out of the arena. Drifblim used Shadow Ball on Mew and I fell, and woke up. Concidentally, I fell asleep while playing Diamond and found it running when I woke up.

PsychicPsycho

I don't recall having many pokemon dreams, but I had one just last night, strangely. All I remember was I'd caught 4 pokemon (like I was playing the game, not like I was a trainer), and while I was looking at them their color changed. I only remember 2 of the pokemon, Luxio and Emolga, and only remember the color for Luxio, its yellow portion changed to brown.

I'm guessing the 4 pokemon part came from me recently doing a musical.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I dreamt about me being Kellyn fromn Ranger SOA capturing Pokémon in a virtual 3D real life styled factory trying to stop Dim Sun and the Go-Rock Squad :p
It was odd.

Shaylup

debeo capere omnes
I've had dreams about Pokemon glitches happening in real life. They were pretty freaky.

Rebs

$$$rebel amish$$$
My dream last night kinda involved pokemon, i guess LOL. but basically i had kleptomania and was going around stealing things (including pokemon) idek and eventually broke down in tears because my goal of becoming a decent trainer went down the drain and i was acting like a nutjob harrr & then woke up shortly after :I

Scaldaver

Limitless
I just remembered a dream from when I was really young.

It was the first time I was ever training a Poochyena, and before I went to sleep it was level 15ish.

That night I dreamed it evolved into Mightyena, but with a different stance to the one in Ruby.

The scary thing? Back then I didn't even know Poochyena evolved into Mightyena.

Dang my subconscious is powerful.