• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokedreams, anyone?

GildedScizor

The drinking bird
I had a dream last night I was in a village on a small tropical island, and me and a few friends kept calling out, looking for a lost Snorunt. We found it resting on a beach at the bottom of some cliffs, and as I walked over to it, it woke up, and turned enormous, and gave us an evil smile. It then enslaved us and tried to make us work in some kind of jewel mine :O

Meeker

It needs a fence.
Back when I was young, when the first Mystery Dungeon came out. It had to do with my character, a new move, a race, and me being sympathetic. It was really weird, as are all the dreams I have.

All you people that HAVE dreams are lucky, I rarely have the damn treats!

AnotherForme

I once had a dream that I was a Reuniclus! (Of all the Pokemon, right?) I was in some sort of large building and could talk to humans that were there. Then for some reason I was sent to some professor and I was advocating rights for all Pokemon. Weird huh...

TurboMechaElgyem

I dreamed once that I had found a bunch of rare pokemon cards (including a grass-type raichu) and some creepy businessman in a hawaiien shirt was chasing me across the country trying to steal them.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I haven't had any neat Pokemon dreams that I can recall :( Haha but if I am ever able to become good at lucid dreaming, then I can only imagine the fun I could have!

Mienfoo

Martial Arts Pokémon
I have dreams about Pokemon a lot. One of them is me playing some unofficial Pokemon game on the Nintendo 3DS. It seemed like a cross between Pokemon Rumble Blast and Pokepark Wii 2: Wonders Beyond, however.

And I also constantly have dreams about what will Iris and Cilan sound like in English, mainly because I have never seen Best Wishes in English before.

Estellise

peachy
I do dream about Pokemon characters sometimes. Not so much with the Pokemon themselves, but they do make cameos here and there.

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
I once had a nightmare about the Pokestar studio movie 'The Red Fog of Terror' where the red and blue monsters were attacking me by clawing at me. I don't remember too much from the dream, I had the dream the same day I did the movie in Pokemon Black 2.

I'm pretty sure I had other dreams but I can't remember any.

EDIT:I once had a dream where a Garbodor was going to take over a planet and me and a bunch of Sonic the Hedgehog characters had to stop him. It was quite weird, I would describe some details but I'd rather do that if this was a Sonic the Hedgehog forum.

Last edited:

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I had quite a few Pokemon dreams (more anime related, but I won't mention those) :

-I remember I had a dream that I caught a Shiny Latias...man I was depressed in the morning. XD

-There was one where it was a mix between Pokemon Ranger and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon...and I think even the main games were involved. It was so weird, it's hard to describe it...

-One I was a ranger and when I said "Capture On", instead of doing the circle thing, I threw my shoe at some people in army outfits...who turned out to be my dad. ._.;

-I know there had to be more with shinies...I just can't remember. XDDD

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
I remember dreaming and living as a Riolu. In that dream, I lived a peaceful and adventurous life for 80 years, During those years, I found a troubled female Jirachi. Something about failing to say I love you to the guys (not legendary) who fell in love with her. What I remember was that I had to win her heart and trust through our journeys together (in PMD style). After one climatic disaster that both of us saved, she said to me with all of her heart and soul, "I love you." I was like, whoa. Yet in the end, I fell in love with Jirachi too. you think that's chessy enough? there's more. She wanted me, of all pokemon, to become her lifetime mate.

A few months later, oh this part was a completely unexpected offer and request. That one very memorable night.

She wanted me to give her a child. She wanted my seed, She wanted me to have sex with her. She wanted me to pregnate her. So, surprisingly, I did what she asked. At first, I thought I couldn't ever pregnate her since she's legendary, or it could be that she ran out of fertile eggs for me to plant my Riolu sperm inside her. Do you know how long it took me to finally fertilize her? 385 nights of vaginal sex (very rough that I always punch her little womb). Yeah, ironically long and her national dex number too. But it is a REALLY erotic, lusty, and passionate part of my dream.

After I pregnate her, both of us wee in tears. I witness the beauty of a child. Me and my wife have a baby Jirachi she gave live birth. Its like a burst of joy I've felt.

Ad on the night I slept with my Jirachi wife and child in peace, I shed a tear before I woke up.

I guess this one dream made me love Jirachi a lot huh?

SuperPichu

Pokémon!
I once had a dream where I caught a Shiny Solosis in White. And then, while I was training for the Pokemon League in White 2, one of those days I was training, that night I had a dream I caught a Shiny Golurk in Victory Road. I actually went there the next day to see if my dream would come true! XD
Those are the only Pokemon related dreams I can think of besides one that had a Zoroark in it, but wasn't Pokemon related.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Well just had one two days ago. Too bad for me I didn't write it quickly down so I am stuck with a piece of it. There was pretty much a legendary war. and a few of my friends were captured. I was about to released them when N came in and in my dreams he was evil. He said to not let them out and I was like naw! and was about to, but my friends were like, "We are fine... obey the handsome one.." I was like o_O? and got angry at them for being swayed by his looks... >.>

Then I woke up >.>

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
I had one when I got a starter Pokemon from Birch and somehow he gave me a Swampert, not a Mudkip...
On another note, when I was about 8, I was big into the Digimon anime and I had a dream that me and 6 others (3 of my friends who were girls, 2 of my friends who were guys, and this other guy in our class who we despised...) got transported to the digital world and got our own Digimon, I was lucky enough to get Gabumon, and my best friend had Veemon and was the leader of us... Oh how I could dream back then, I was very energized when I woke up and was convinced it would become a reality

cantavanda

Blue Rose Princess
When black and white was just told, with little information I dreamed about a very crappy crappy game. Super ugly graphics and stuff. That dream made me hate black and white until I saw screenshots lol.

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
When I Was 6-ish, I Was In A Realistic 2d Platformer. Lava was flowing and I had to save poikemon on platforms, I would always die in the lava and it just said "GAME OVER" and restarted the course. for about 2 hours.

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
I dreamed just last night that I was walking on a rocky cave until the floor i'm standing over begin to crack then I fall.Until a Metagross which can use Fly rescue me from falling to nowhere.I'm thankful that was just a dream.