1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokefan26's White-Be-Gone Express

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by Pokefan26, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Pokefan26

Pokefan26 Woot! SSB!

Welcome to Pokefan26's White-BeGoneExpress. Please read the Rules and Requests List before requesting anything.

Rules:
    Please abide to the Request Rules.
    PLEASE LIMIT UP TO 2 REQUESTS PER DAY
    Look at the Requests List. If it is full, do not request. If you do, it is automatically rejected.

Examples:
    [​IMG] to [​IMG]
    Credit goes to The Sponge for creating this sprite.

Requests List:
    Sprite White-Be-Gone
    Regular Pics. White-Be-Gone
    Other

As you can see, I have broken down requests. Sprites, Regular Pics. or Others. If you still do not understand, PM me.

If you do not know if your pic is a Sprite, Regular Pic., or Other, please PM with the sprite.

Pokefan26 does requests Monday-Friday from 11:00am to 9:00pm* (Central Time Zone)
    *Unless she has to go somewhere. Which she will notify on the first post. (Please be aware and look at the first post at all times.)

Store Status: OPEN

Happy Requesting!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2006
  2. ShadowNinetales

ShadowNinetales New Member

3. Narutopokedude

Narutopokedude ← currently hunting

o_O none of your examples are working...

Anyways, I own NPD's shop of sprites, and I need some WBG help.

Would you like to work there?

4. theplushinator

theplushinator Well-Known Member

Ill request

Ok can you purdy please wbg this? [​IMG] i beleive itd count as sprite, and if you add more stuff to your shop like fusions or something, i think youll get more service. =) - as you can see the greens a stupid shade, so yeah.