• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeForce

Status
Not open for further replies.
No lol i was jokeing got done watching 300
THIS IS...AHH U know it lol

what war can i join cause i love battles!

FrozenPhoenix96

LU's Guildmaster!
what war can i join cause i love battles!

You need to talk with my WarCaptain about that then.

No lol i was jokeing got done watching 300
THIS IS...AHH U know it lol

I meaned, maybe we are going to war a clan this week or next week.
But it depends on if our team is ready for war and stuff.
I'm going to talk with wecondo12 about it too by the way.
It would probably Team Sky.

Last edited:

beetredknob

Troll of Tanas
Do we have any clans in mind that we might be going to war with. Also... lol.... what exactly do you do in a war? Is it like a tournament of sorts?

FrozenPhoenix96

LU's Guildmaster!
Do we have any clans in mind that we might be going to war with. Also... lol.... what exactly do you do in a war? Is it like a tournament of sorts?

We are going to battle with Team Sky probably then.
The leader of them already challenged me, he gave me all the time I need to sort things out and make the warteam and find substitutes for the war team and stuff.
If you want to see what clans do in war, then check this thread from Team Enchanted Garden VS Crystaline Guards then.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?588378-Crystalline-Guard-vs-Team-Enchanted-Garden

beetredknob

Troll of Tanas
Will our specifications be the same? Also I thought PO didn't allow for 6 on 6 single battles and the banning of some ou pokemon like jirachi -lol who's on my team-?

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
I won a wi-fi battle last night~ It was a 4-0 victory. So proud of my team right now. ^-^
It was a great game Spudnugget! (in case he reads this XD)

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Username:draco star 98
Battle Style (PO/Wi-Fi/Both): wifi
Why do you want to join our clan:ive been in 5 clans and none have lived up to their fame also no one battle on wifi
Wich division would you like to join (Blue/Red/Yellow):blue

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
thank you um do you guys test battle here

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Finally DOES ANYONE WANT A WIFI BATTLE

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
thnx do you guys use xat
awsome wifi plz and both my fcs are there but im using black 2 for fight now pm your fc

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
can you add me p-lz

Status
Not open for further replies.