• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeForce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Night ???2~! Good luck on ur final exam~! Study hard and I hope to battle/trade you poliwag soon~! :)

EDIT:

SHINY FLIPPING POLIWAG!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just hatched a shiny poliwag while doing the clan breeding job!!!!!!!!!! Modest, alert to sounds, flawless speed, male, water absorb, and he's MINE!!!!! I just named him Curly and I'll be posting pictures soon~!

Congrats!!! :) how many eggs hatched?

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Thats so lucky :p congrats again!

I've been MM by Sentret but after over 700 eggs I decided to temporarily switch to Eevee :) I'm triying to breed a shiny Eevee with the DW ability and a Bold nature

Last edited:

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Thats so lucky :p congrats again!

I've been MM by Sentret but after over 700 eggs I decided to temporary switch to Eevee :) I'm triying to breed a shiny Eevee with the DW ability and a Bold nature

Nice~! I hope you get it soon~! *sprinkles my luck powder over you*

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
lucky! thts so cool! if id never asked u then u might not have a shiny... JK (probs) das so cooooooooool
is mine rdy? btw, are skecthqueen and i the new co. art captains?

Bluemiracle

Biologist

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
lucky! thts so cool! if id never asked u then u might not have a shiny... JK (probs) das so cooooooooool
is mine rdy? btw, are skecthqueen and i the new co. art captains?

Thank you so much~! I got the regular poliwag ready, and i'm giving you it with a power anket so it can pass down it's ability and flawless speed to your baby poliwag for ur team~! Would you want a modest male poliwag aswell so you could pass down everything at once?

yaaay thanks :)

Yw anytime~! ;3 x3

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
OMG YES THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! I need to eat dinner before I trade w/ u tho...
would u b ready at like... 6:30 EST? (about 1 hour)

ysmr97

Lol i have to say Emi you are awesome! And I like not being the new guy anymore :)

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
lol, it is really awkward wen u first join, like, first 3 days. XD

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
OMG YES THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! I need to eat dinner before I trade w/ u tho...
would u b ready at like... 6:30 EST? (about 1 hour)
yw anytime ;3 I'll be ready whenever u are~! ;3

Lol i have to say Emi you are awesome! And I like not being the new guy anymore :)
Thank you so much~! lol we're both new so you're not out of the newbie loop yet joking~

ysmr97

oh and if u have an extra poliwag can u give it to Chapter of Charizard too please 4 me?

Sketchie

literally some guy
Alright guys. Due to some recent events, I am leaving PokeForce. I don't think what happened to Savanny is fair, and I can't let it slide. I'm also not all that great of a competitive battler. My focus is in art, and in writing. If anyone would like an art piece from me, I have an art shop. And if anyone wants to battle me, VM me and I might battle. But as for being in a clan, I will not be in any for quite some time.

ysmr97

Alright guys. Due to some recent events, I am leaving PokeForce. I don't think what happened to Savanny is fair, and I can't let it slide. I'm also not all that great of a competitive battler. My focus is in art, and in writing. If anyone would like an art piece from me, I have an art shop. And if anyone wants to battle me, VM me and I might battle. But as for being in a clan, I will not be in any for quite some time.

NO dont leave :(

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Soooooooo...........
Not to rub salt on a fresh wouuuund...
but am I the new art captain!!!???

@ysmr, i can breed u one w/ the one i get.
@lavaburst, I'm rdy to trade wen u r

ysmr97

kk thanks !

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Y wont anyone respond about my being the only artist left!?

EDIT: plz frozen/wecondo/???2, tell me! ;_;

Last edited:

ysmr97

Y wont anyone respond about my being the only artist left!?

EDIT: plz frozen/wecondo/???2, tell me! ;_;

Cuz thats not important right now!!!!! There was a fight within the clan, 2 banishments, what looked like the start of a NEW fight, and already 1 member QUIT!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
What new fight? But, ur right...

ysmr97

there was a bunch of bickering b4 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.