• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeForce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Ehh...
BTW, please trade already Emii, I appreciate this sooo much, but I am growing impatient. Please hurry.

EDIT: Thank u!!!!!!

Last edited:

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Wow, i missed a lot. Hello peeps!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! XD
Thank you Emii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
ysmr, looks like ur up 4 coolest pkmn ever. after both teams reach 50-60, want to flat battle?

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Ai, breeding is annoying. *Sigh* thx for the annoyingness u mustve went thru, lava! gtg 4 today, thx everyone! also, pm fr artist details

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Ai, breeding is annoying. *Sigh* thx for the annoyingness u mustve went thru, lava! gtg 4 today, thx everyone! also, pm fr artist details

Night Chari~! Yeah, I actually find it relaxing/soothing breeding, hatching, and riding up and down the route x3

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Yeah, when o breed, i expect the best, then get everything i didnt want.

beetredknob

Troll of Tanas
I believe that I need to bring this to the clans attention. Anyone who does not know about Savanny should know that she was kicked out of the clan earlier today. I find this to be an incredible abuse of power on the part of our clan leader frozen pheonix. I'm sorry clan leader but if you don't send savanny an offer of readmission and an apology I must not only resign from pokeforce myself but I must urge anyone who is a friend of Savanny or a lover of democracy to leave with me. I know Sketch queen has already left. Does anyone else find this to be an injustice?

TheLooker

DarkStarZ
Im flabbergasted that is a real injustice. If she isn't resumbitted as an admin then im resigning also.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Sorry, if my bud bee thread resigns, I must resign too.

ysmr97

This is getting rediculous guys.... Frozen probably had a good reason!

beetredknob

Troll of Tanas

Sketchie

literally some guy
This is getting rediculous guys.... Frozen probably had a good reason!

I'm sorry, but I need to step in for a sec.

From what I've heard, the fight occurred outside of the clan. If it occurred outside of the clan, then there should have been no banning inside. This is why I left. The way Frozen dealt with the fight was not the best way to handle it. So until Savanny is allowed back, I'm not coming back either.

This is my last post here. Goodbye, my friends... I might come back, I might not. I don't know right now.

beetredknob

Troll of Tanas
Also, I can dismiss admins if I want.
Because, admins need to have contact with each other.
Me and Savanny don't want to talk to each other anymore.
This was my best descicion.

Yeah i wonder why Savanny doesn't want to talk to you anymore. I'm sorry but I must resign from clan pokeforce.

Status
Not open for further replies.