• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokeformers: Rebirth of Cybertron(PokemonxTransformers Crossover) [SU]

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Yeah, I saw the same thing for IronHide. I forgot to say something though lol. Oh but my reserve, Dino, Head a boy as well. :) Still working on him. Kind of tricky actually.

Samantha Sparks

I am usually on mobile so I don't update the list that often. I did some research on Dino and I think I may know which Pokemon mode is most fitting...

Well, time for a Transformer exclusive to this continuity...

Name: Lightninghound
Cybertronian Appearance: Lightninghound is about 2 metres tall, which is absurdly tiny for a Cybertronian. On his neck is a collar with the Autobot Elite Guard emblem. His face is rather slender, and his eyes a hue of Energon blue, like most Autobots. On his yellow-hued right arm lies a cannon that rsembles a Jolteon head without the ears. On his left arm, there appears to be what seems to be Jolteon's tail attached to it. There are shoulder pads with Jolteon ears sticking out of each of them. The hind-legs of the Jolteon are now the hip appendages of Lightninghound. His overall slender appearance allows great speed.
Pokemon mode: Jolteon. This Jolteon has a collar that has the emblem of an Autobot Elite guard.
Personality: Lightninghound is a rather calm and composed young one. He has the ability to remain calm even in the most dangerous situations, which can generally help him in many ways. He always analyzes the situation quickly before proceeding, instead of jumping to conclusions. This makes him an admirable Autobot.

Lightninghound is extremely loyal to his cause, having served as an Autobot Elite Guard back on Cybertron. He will not join the Decepticons no matter what. He tends to be optimistic and looks on the bright side of things very often, often forgetting consequences. He does, however, have discipline, but that doesn't mean he's no fun.
History: Back on Cybertron, Lightninghound was an Autobot Elite Guard who served under Alpha Trion. He had learnt numerous combat skills in the Autobot military Academy before he began his job. During the last days of the war, Lightninghound was nearly unable to fend for himself due to being outnumbered. It was during the last days he wasn't able to see Alpha Trion once more. The sole thing he remembered after that was crashing into tall grass in an Autobot escape pod. When he first got there, he found an odd green stone with a lightning-like marking on it. The next thing he saw was a furry brown beast. He then scanned the furry brown beast in order to acquire a disguise while on this planet, but the radiation from the stone he picked up screwed up the scanning, resulting in a different, speedier Pokemon mode.

It was only a matter of time before the Autobots found him, disguised in his Pokemon mode.
Weaponry: Lightninghound's Jolteon-like cannon launches electric spheres. The Jolteon tail is utilised as a spike shooter, which doubles as a melee weapon.
Pokemon mode moves: Discharge, Thunder, Charge Beam, Signal Beam
Pokemon mode ability: Volt Absorb
Faction: Autobot
Rank/Duties in faction: Combatant/Scout
Others: He is classed as a Combiner-class transformer.

Last edited:

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Oh really? Who? I gonna do Aggron, but he's with my human, so I was thinking tyranitar, rampardos, or blastiodon.

Samantha Sparks

I was thinking more of an Illusion-based Pokemon, although your choices are excellent.

It is OK if your Autobot partner's Pokemon mode is the same as a member of your Pokemon team.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Oh thanks! And illusion based? Like what?

And I know where you got illusion, like Mirage? From the books? Yeah, I was tossing that around in my head, but I figured id go with Dino from the movie. And since he cares about his Appearance, I was thinking Aggron since its iron shiny skin armor.

Last edited:

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
Name: Chromeitheus

Cybertronian Appearance:

Standing about 11'02, Chromeitheus is much smaller than other Cybertronians, "He" is primarily silver with an extremely heavyset Armour, despite this, "He" is surprisingly agile, his head is fairly regal shaped with six decievingly unalarming energon blue eyes in upside down tri-angular setup. His Arms are nearly Identical to a Metagross's except his actual hands extend out from the bottom of Metagross', same goes with his feet.

Pokemon mode: Chromeitheus takes the forme of a Shiny Metagross, his Decepticon Emblem is dead center of the "X".

Personality: Chromeitheus is a hot headed, follow me or die kind of Decepticon, always jumping into the action before thinking things through. He has been known to be completely Wreckless, almost killing himself in the process, also he is very decietful, causing ever his own Decepticon Brethren to lack trust in him.

History: Chromeitheus was one of the higer ranked in his Autobot training academy back on cybertron and midway through his training he was caught out defenseless, where he encountered Bonecrusher, in attempt to bring the Decepticon down, Chromeitheus was almost left slain before he pleaded his alliance when he realized that despite being close enough to the Autobot base, no one came to his aide. After the betrayal which none of the Autobots had known about, Chromeitheus had continued his training.

After completion, and hours before the ceremony, Chromeitheus had snuck out and corraled a rouge group of Decepticons to ambush the ceremony, Chromeitheus being the leader, after quick planning it was underway. During the Ceremony Chromeitheus had started taking hostages of his own betrayed Autobots, despite thier obvious disadvantage, none of the Cadets joined, and were all executed, However Chromeitheus' first victory was short lived when Autobot Reenforcements arrived, knowning he could't win against him, he acted like a sole hostage from the invading Decepticons attack, sparing him at the cost of his Allies lives, and before the Autbots could figure anything out, Chromeitheus had fled the area, and took an escape pod to Earth, crashing in the mountians, Chromeitheus had scanned a curious Metagross that came to check out what was going on.

Weaponry: High powered magnets that disarm enemies, but do not damage electronics, Dual Cylindrical Plasma Cannons (One on each arm), and Grappling hooks. Chromeitheus also has a Saw for dimembering his foes after they have been knocked down.

Pokemon mode moves: Meteor Mash, Hyper Beam, Metal Claw, and Roar

Pokemon mode ability: Clear Body

Faction: Decepticon

Rank/Duties in faction: Self Leading Decepticon

Other: Chromeitheus is fluent in Ancient Cybertronian

(For the record, I thought the transformers had vehicle modes at first until I read through it, if that was the case, Chromeitheus would have been MUCH MUCH bigger, and his vehicle would have been a Bagger 288)

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
This sign-up is different to my reserve slot, I hope it's still feasable.

Name: Redwing

Cybertronian Appearance: A giant, hulking red robot, he stands at 28 feet tall. He has the same physical complexion as bumble, except much taller, red, and his voicebox is still functional. His adopted voice is the same as Jazz (see transformers movie 2007)

Pokemon mode: Latias, and the autobot emblem replaces the triangle on latias underside of its body.

Personality: Redwing is a very compassionate, and a very easy going robot, but when it comes down to the cold, hard reality of war, he is an excellent commander, as well as following orders. He always knows what's right, and never backs down when he sticks up for something or someone. Behind his jokey exterior is a devoted soldier, but he is very quick to establish his enemies and allies. He is also extremely loyal, and has a fondness for Rock music and rap music.

History:Before the great war, Redwing was a mechanic. He loved cars, and machinery, and was the man you saw for firearms, except if you had Ironhide available. Being a high ranking autobot, and not too big, he could move between the alternate battle fronts, distributing weapons and leading missions. He was by Optimus Prime's side at the final battle. His partner, know as Ark, was killed, along with several other autobots that he knew and liked.

He was then captured by Megatron, and led for execution, but escaped, thanks to his friend Barrage, who was killed. Barrage opened a wind grate for him, whilst the other autobot prisoners fled to the escape room, and hopelessly fought off the prison guards and nearby soldiers. They where all slaughtered, and barrage laid down his life to save Redwing's. Now on earth, he will let the other autobots know of his command. His legend. His tale. And when the final battle does come, the battle to decide the fate of the universe, to keep it from Megatron's tyrannical rule, you can count on the fact that RedWing will be standing next to Optimus Prime, and charge into battle with pride. For Arc. For Barrage. And for the good of the Cybertronian race.

Weaponry: RedWing possesses a Katana on each of his arms, that can be deployed. He has a missile launcher on his right shoulder. He can also turn his left hand into a plasma cannon, and his right hand into mace. He can grow wings in robot form, mimicing his pokemon's physical appearance.

Pokemon mode moves: Mist Ball, Protect, Draco Meteor, Recover

Pokemon mode ability: Levitate

Faction: Autobot

Rank/Duties in faction: Weapons expert and strike-force leader. Also double-teams with LightningHound when more scouts are needed, as despite his height, he is quite agile and easy to conceal.

Others: Note that RedWing is male, even though Latias is female (I know cybertronians are genderless, but he appears male and has a male voice)

I hope you like it, and I look forward to hopefully participate!

Last edited:

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Pokemon mode moves: Luster Purge, Protect, Draco Meteor, Recover

I'm fairly certain Luster Purge is a move only Latios can learn. If you want Latias' exclusive move, then you want Mist Ball.

As for me, I'm still probably going to sign up, but I might need a couple more days. So don't worry.

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
Sorry I meant mist ball

Samantha Sparks

Ah well, we need more 'cons.

Name: Megatron
Cybertronian Appearance: Megatron has a great height of about 8 metres tall, towering many. His head resembles that of his Prime incarnation than his other incarnations - red, sinister eyes and sinister-looking sharp teeth to boot. His left shoulder pad is Zekrom's head and his right is Zekrom's generator-like tail, used as a cannon. His claws can be seen on the tips of his large hands. Zekrom's wings form a chest armour on Megatron, where the Decepticon emblem can be seen. His legs are modified from Zekrom's.
Pokemon mode: Zekrom.
Personality: Megatron is an evil tyrant who rules over the Decepticons. He is a merciless Decepticon who enjoys striking Autobots violently and ripping out their Sparks. One would not call him a good leader, for he generally sees his loyal followers as his tools for conquest. He lacks pity, and enjoys watching people die. He is one who seeks pure desire. Optimus Prime sometimes says to Megatron that he is living in his own world of twisted lies.
History: Megatron was formerly a Gladiator who named himself after one of the thirteen Primes, Megatronus. Megatronus was an old friend of Orion Pax, and they were very close, like brothers. However, this friendship didn't last long...

Megatronus soon shortened his name to Megatron before beginning the Great War, setting up the Decepticon faction with his ally, Soundwave, and a Cybertronian who went by 'Starscream'. It wasn't long before Megatron's faction grew to large numbers, forcing the formation of the Autobots to rebel against Megatron's army.

When Cybertron was lost in the war, Megatron and his army left for other planets on the Decepticon Warship, the Nemesis. They soon arrived at Earth, where Megatron scanned a black dragon soaring the skies.
Weaponry: Megatron mainly uses retractable handblades combined with tasers for melee combat, but he does use a thunder cannon.
Pokemon mode moves: Fusion Bolt, Bolt Strike, Outrage, Zen Headbutt
Pokemon mode ability: Teravolt
Rank/Duties in faction: Leader
Others: N/A

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Sam I think you should let somebody else play Megy. As of now you're your own worst enemy and that presents a conflict of interest. Not to mention this being your forth character. You're overloading yourself possibly.

Samantha Sparks

I know it's a bad idea to play the leaders of both sides, but we're lacking...
And yes, we do need more 'cons, legnak. Reserve accepted.

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
Alright, Here is my second SU, this Decepticon is a loyal follower of Chromeitheus:

Name: Nightshade

Cybertronian Appearance: Standing at 8'04, Nightshade is a smaller Cybertronian, and is a female, which is rare for thier species, Her Body is mostly covered by her Alternate form's Wings, which also provide amrour on her Arms and legs. Her skin is a pearlecent Purple that shines a nausiating orange in the sunlight, Nightshade's Eyes glow a unique white and look to be lamenting over something, even when she's happy.

Pokemon mode: Venomoth, however, many diffrences are visible, giving Nightshade away, namely her Pearlecent skin that shines Orange in the sun, she also has the Decepticon Symbol on her Torso.

Personality: A relatively young Bot, Nightshade is more mellow than her commander, yet she is also short-tempered. When she's in a foul mood, she is like a tornado; fast unstoppable, destroying that which gets in her way with overwhelming force. she's agile, but easily predicted, and always a pain to clean up after. Most days its hard to tell if the Decepticon is the unstoppable force.

History: The violent conflicts brought about by the Great War saw many Cybertronians take up arms to fight, many whom had never once thought to wield a weapon. One such individual was a put upon chemist that found herself forcibly recruited into the ranks of the Decepitcons. Her abilities were put to the task with others in concocting biochemical weapons for use in battle; acid pellets, explosive rust grenades, toxins that would cause an Autobot to be boiled alive from the inside out. Her handlers praised his accomplishments and she soon came to enjoy the accolades she received. Over time she grew accustomed to her place within the organization, the Decepticon ideals rubbing off on her, and eventually she chose to take on a new name befitting her purpose, as Nightshade.

The progress of the war effort saw both factions focus their efforts off world and their respective ranks sent out across the galaxy. So too was Nightshade recruited into a unit detachment led by a Decepticon officer called Chromeitheus. Landing in the deep jungles of Kanto, she began to experiment with new organic chemical agents to create new toxins and other material components, keeping mainly to herself. While she grew particularly close to her commanding officer, she knew of his decietfulness and trickery.

Weaponry: her skin secretes a semi-liquid substance that is hazardous to most organic creatures. She has a gas gun stored within her mouth that emits noxious vapors to disorient his adversaries.

Nightshade is a skilled biochemist, capable of synthesizing and refining a number of dangerous components. Her preferred weapon of choice is a pellet rifle that fires rounds of sulfuric acid, designed to quickly wear away at most Cybertronian alloys. Each magazine stores over thirty pellets. As a back up, she possesses stingers contained in her wrists and lower abdomen; when a bladed tip pierces through a victim’s armor, they release toxins that disrupt their motor functions.

Pokemon mode moves: Signal Beam, Psychic, Poison Powder, Sludge Bomb

Pokemon mode ability: Wonder Skin

Rank/Duties in faction: Chromeitheus' Second in Command

Other: Despite Chromeitheus' Decietfulness, Nightshade still has strong feelings for him

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
I purposefully limited the fire use outside of Poke form, but now I'm not so sure that was such a good idea. With a Con that can shoot acid and has mild paralyzing stingers, I don't think that limit is needed anymore. Permission to increase Arcee's use of fire in Bot mode?

Last edited:

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Thanks. I'll work on that when I have time and let you know by VM or posting/editing.