• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGear Speculation Thread

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Thanks for those pics Juputoru. I was wondering if someone was going to post them. I like the looks of the Rocket and Japanese ones.

KKInu

Well, man I'm happy that I don't have to stick with a pink pokegear ^_^ A Pink Pokedex is bearable but having a pink pokedex AND pokegear would be too much for me. I think it's neat you can change the skins. The Rocket one looks cool, but I think I'll go with blue, or the teal and white one.

I'm not sure if pics of the new Pokegear skins have been posted anywhere(hell knows it's impossible to find anything specific with the constant flood of new info now), but here they are for easy reference:
Default male colors
Default female colors
TEAM ROCKET!
Japanese design
Red BG+Gold Pokeball design. Very fancy.
Generic blue/white thing that is completely lame compared to the other designs.
My favorite Pokégear skin would have to be the one with the Gold Pokéball, and then the Team Rocket skin comes in second. The others look sort of plain, but they look nice as well lol.

Anyways, my favorite part of the Pokégear is the phone. It's interesting to read all the random stuff that the trainers say, and re-battling them is important for serious training early on. I used to leave my Gold version on for hours, just to keep getting calls. :p

Volcanic Murk

Stupid Genius
I hope they have something somewhat like the EV counter App but less crappy and stays when you save or has six of them if you're EV training multiple pokemon or something like that. But I doubt that would happen.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I've got the feeling its gonna be the same as last time

I hope they have something somewhat like the EV counter App but less crappy and stays when you save or has six of them if you're EV training multiple pokemon or something like that. But I doubt that would happen.

You guys know that it's already been released and we know everything about it, right?

Mewten150

i hope itll be on the touch screen