1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokegirls Face-off - Pokemon Adventures edition

Discussion in 'Face-Offs' started by shoz999, Dec 4, 2018.

1. shoz999

shoz999 Name's Looker, Detective Looker.

[​IMG]
    The winner of the very Pokegirl face-off is Blue/Green, Pokemon Adventures very first female protagonist! Even though I think Yellow is best girl, Blue/Green, despite all her mischief really deserves happiness after all the terrible things she's been through. Honestly I'm surprised to see this much support for her. She does get support from the fanbase but mostly after the first chapter as I often hear how fans think she was a little annoying at first. The Adventures fanbase is a really quiet one isn't it lol?

Also what do you think of the first face-off so far? And if you care to join a second round, we can do a second round featuring the last four performing participants.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Don't really like to double-post, was hoping for a little chit-chat about the results but since none has happened yet, let's get to the second face-off. So here's the second face-off featuring the last four performing participants, White, Whitley, Yvonne and Moon. I hope you care to join this little game.

Let's get this started. Same rules as before. +4, +3, +2, +1 for your preferences. 4 hour cooldown. Full 45 points wins.
    White (Hilda): 2/45 (+2)
    Whitley/ Whi-two (Rosa): 1/45 (+1)
    Yvonne (Serena): 3/45 (+3)
    Moon (Selene): 4/45 (+4)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018 at 7:05 AM