• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokeguard Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
CoCBanner_zpsc9594d32.png

Hello Pokeguard members! I, Chapter of Charizard, will be hosting all Pokeguard tournements here! All members may battle in them, but must respect all rules. Enjoy!

These are the rules for every tournament we will ever have.

1) You may not change teams during once the the tourney has started.
2) If everyone else in a round of the tourney has advanced but your match hasn't, then you are allowed another day to battle. If you still do not battle, then the active participant will be advanced. Note: This rule is only for activity. If a schedule doesn't match up with another person, then this rule will not be enforced. THIS IS ONLY FOR INACTIVITY.
3) Keep in mind the SPPf rules.
4) Keep in mind the Pokeguard Guild rules.

Current Tournaments

May Storms on PS and Wi-Fi- A team of six Pokemon will battle (OU tier or less capable PKMN only) will battle. All teams must have a PKMN with Drizzle (Politoed) to symbolize May's Rain Showers. Join by posting below! Single Elim!

Participants-
EonDragonFTW
Chapter of Charizard
Savanny
ysmr97
Lumino Lucario
~Spaceman~ (Kierzor)
Zidshinin
flygonlj

Bracket-
May Showers

Past Tournaments

New Beginnings on Pokemon Showdown- A team of six will battle with only OU or less capable Pokemon! Single elimination!

Participants-
Zone
Chapter of Charizard
EonDragonFTW
ysmr97
flygonlj

Bracket-
New Beginnings

Unfortunately, this had to end with random elimination because it went over the time limit.

Winner- EonDragonFTW
Runner Up- flygonlj

Last edited:

ysmr97

Sign me UP! Can't wait! I have a bit of an unorthodox rain team! You'll see some pokemon that you don't usually see!

EonDragonFTW

I'll sign up for the rain tournament. I'll be using PS and/or wifi.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Awesome! That makes five so far. Obviously Ill be destroying all of you! XD I'll add the current participants.

ysmr97

Watch out for Savanny! She's GOOD!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Oh geez... Ive nvr battled some of u b4 so this'll be challenging! GL to everyone!

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
I guess I should make it clear that I can also use PS if wi-fi isn't an option for some of you. My name on there is Savanny.

ysmr97

GL everyone! And sorry for the slight differences with my serebii name and my PS name. On PS, I am ysmr522.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
It's fine. If you guys want I can make it PS only because it seems that only Savvy and Eon have Wi-Fi... but, you two can battle to see who's better on Wi-Fi, and then continue the tourney through PS. It's up to you two to decide. :p Registration for the tourney ENDS May 1st! Get your posts in!

ysmr97

Is it sudden elimination? Or is it best of 3?

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Okidoke. Added.

@ysmr97

It's going to be a one-loss-death tourney. Meaning, you lose once and you're out. BO3 is up to you and your opponent.

ysmr97

I can't wait! I wonder who I'm battling first? PLEASE NOT SAVVY! XD

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Come on ysmr, I'm not THAT good. Half the time I'm just clicking buttons and seeing what happens. :p

LOL, same!

I mean, I'm not saying im bad, I meant the second part. LOL

I'm like:

Me said:
Hmm... Tyranitar? Should I use Flamethrower... or Shadow Ball?

LOL Mean while It'll make no difference.

@Zidshinin

Added

ysmr97

Wait, so does the tourney start May 1st? Also, how will it work with an uneven amount of people?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.