• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokeguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

EonDragonFTW

Ok, cool.
well, that aside, I was wondering, does This guild have a shop? Like a place where I can donate Pokemon and item s for others to buy?

ysmr97

Actually, no. That's a good idea though. What would you buy them with?

Zone

This Is Fate
Hey :]! You guys seem really excited about making this clan and i want to be apart of the dream.

Username: Zone
Knights or Rebels: Rebels
Wi-fi, PO, or Showdown (also post the usernames for PO and showdown): 094914903339 Wifi only
Any jobs you are interested in?: War Captain if you guys would like me too. I did Competitive battle for a long time just to have fun but its a good rush :].
Referers?: None

Last edited:

ysmr97

Accepted!!!!!! So many Knights! Grrr! lol XD and we already have another member who wants to be the war captain. You guys can talk it out if you want to! :) anyways, welcome! :)

Zone

This Is Fate
Really ? I thought there was less knights that's why i picked them lol. I'm switching to rebels if that is ok?

ysmr97

Of course! Thanks! It's now equal! :)

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Missed a lot. Anyway, a shop as in a trade shop.

A person adds a pokemon to the shop, and then another member can buy from it by making an offer to the donater. It's kinda like... a Pokemon Pawn Shop.

Anyone add to the knights, or no? I dont think so. Anyway, we do have an art shop if anyone is interested. XD XD

ysmr97

No, we are good on Knights ;)

EonDragonFTW

sure I can battle you.
It would help test you.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
PS or Wi - FI? I'm still perfecting my wifi team through leveling, battling against black team, seeing results, opting team members, and leveling. So. Yeah. Yup.

Have you guys decided who the war captain is? You could decide through battle.

ysmr97

Perfect idea Chapter! That AWESOME moment when you realize Empoleon is based off of Napoleon Bonaparte!!!!!!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Huh? how? Wat the what? I dont even understand.

U guys up 2 battle for war captain? U can say no if both of you dont want to.

ysmr97

Empoleon. Napoleon And they are also the EXACT same height!!! And some other minute facts!!! And Zone and Eon, post the results of the battle so we can put it on the rank board!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
XD LOL never realized that. Empoleon is actually prob taller than napolean bonaparte. XD

The battle can (if it happens) be the determining thang of war captain. Also, ull getz points. 15, for defeating another division member!

ysmr97

empoleonnapoleon-560x496.png

EonDragonFTW

sure if it's ok with zone

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
OMFG

What just happened! LOL

Itching for the results of the battle... also because i think Eon, you, me, and Zone are the only ones on ight now. LOL

Wanna PS battle super quick?

EDIT: I'll PM him. Or do you want to ysmr97?

DOUBLE EDIT:

You guys, please check the art shop once I finish something for you.
(Pssst! Buuuuuuz!)

Last edited:

ysmr97

i'll battle Chapter!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Woot! I'll head on now!

EDIT: Rawr! Hax, hax, hax, hax, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax!

Anger grumble anger anger.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.