• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokeguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
IKR! OMFG everyone one was pumped but Savanny left when the going got tough. EonDragon and Lumino (thought they're absence is conspicuous and suspicious) don't. jrs and Shadow don't. I mean, people were so pumped and then BOOM! Nothing! ; ~ ;

TOURNEY ENDS ON THE TWENTY-SIXTH! I WILL ADVANCE ON TMRW IF EON DOESN'T SHOW! YSMR97 AND I CAN BATTLE IT OUT FOR THE FINALS!

Cap Lock?

Hey after this tourney are we going to have another tourney
Why you wanna battle?

jrs

Dragon Master
Kinda of its just it would be my first tourney on serebii

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Cap Lock?
No... just me saying important info DERP

Hey after this tourney are we going to have another tourney
Kinda of its just it would be my first tourney on serebii
Yes, we will have another tourney, but on Wi-Fi

jrs

Dragon Master
What was the other one on

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Pokemon Shwodwon. Speaking of which, there's an awesome new format. The construction is done and the site is even more incredible.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Closed for a week due to rampant off topic discussion (642-655) and infractions have been handed out appropriately, do not discuss this on the thread once this reopens and stay on topic. Also do not contact me about the infractions or closing as well.

EDIT: I apologize for being late with the reopening, but as I said in the original post, stay on topic, and do not discuss this on the thread. Either of these will likely result in more infractions and, in the spamming case, result in Pokeguard being locked again possibly permanently.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
COC: Any battles on Wifi?

Jr: If you wanna battle, have to wait till Tuesday. Busy atm.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... WE'RE BACK!

I can't battle rn. BTW, I've done some fun planning for the Wi-Fi tourney. We could do an LC Cup, and the evos of the LC pkmn must be the ones u use in the WiFi tourney!

But... If u already have teams rdy, then we can just do a nrml tourney.

YSMR97~ ME, YOU, PS! FINAL ROUND OF DA' TOURNEY!!!!!!!!!

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... WE'RE BACK!

I can't battle rn. BTW, I've done some fun planning for the Wi-Fi tourney. We could do an LC Cup, and the evos of the LC pkmn must be the ones u use in the WiFi tourney!

But... If u already have teams rdy, then we can just do a nrml tourney.

YSMR97~ ME, YOU, PS! FINAL ROUND OF DA' TOURNEY!!!!!!!!!

Sounds fun, but cant battle till after tuesday.

And whats LC? lol

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Little Cup. It means first evolution PKMN: Vulpix, Charmander, Spearow, Tepig, Oddish... Yeah, you get it.

You guys think that tourney idea is cool? Post here; like, your opinions.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Yes, but would pokemon that dont evolve also be allowed?

Had a bunch in my head but forgot them

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Yes, but would pokemon that dont evolve also be allowed?
No. PKMN like Relicanth, Minun, Plusle, Emolga, Pachirisu, Farfetch'ed, Cyrogonal... Will not be allowed.
Only PKMN that have a Stage 1 to them eventually, or at least one evolution.

Pichu, Charmander... The list in the post above too.

jrs

Dragon Master
I like the idea. So just for a clearer picture you would be using pokemon with pre evos

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I like the idea. So just for a clearer picture you would be using Pokemon with pre evos
Yes, 1st evolution only.

And is the Pokeguard Xat active? lol
Yes and No. It is, but I don't know how to work it so no. If anyone wants to fix or help meh with it then that would be much appreciated.

And, if anyone wants to battle I'm up for it on PS

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Yes and No. It is, but I don't know how to work it so no. If anyone wants to fix or help meh with it then that would be much appreciated.

And, if anyone wants to battle I'm up for it on PS

I have used Xat for a few years, message me what the problem is, and I'll try to help.

I cant battle till after tuesday. At grandparents so wont be able to do much untill I get home. But I believe I have some pokemon for the next Tourney

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I have used Xat for a few years, message me what the problem is, and I'll try to help.
Uh, well, maybe it'd be better if you could make a new one overall. Mine... kinda sucks. XD

And, I just Lumino and battled him on PS. He said he'd post here more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.