• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokeguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Not much I can do lol, it'll just be a regular Xat, I dont pay.

Who?
Well, we can thank Shadow for working on the Pokeguard v2 Xat! *Applause, applause*
And, Lumino Lucario (I just call him Lumino) is a core member in Pokeguard who hasn't been around lately.

BTW, has anyone gotten in contact w/ EonDragonFTW? He should've been there to battle in the tourney. Also, ysmr97, where are you!?!?!?!?! We need to battle to end this rain tourney. And, you guys, what do you think about the LC Tourney on Wi-Fi becoming OU afterwards? I like the idea, really. Another thing: Shadow1624 is complete at Inferno Productions (Guild Art Shop). Thanks for choosing Inferno Productions!

And, I'm up for trading if anyone wants to. I like shinies; you can also see other things that people want at the trade shop in (Uhh...) my first post; the one that has my "Knights" ranks in it. Also, marks(points) are awarded for activity!! You know who you are if you're active! ;D

When should the Wi-Fi LC tourney begin? (P.S. ~ All PKMN in the LC tourney must be Level 5)

EDIT:
I'm sorry that this is off topic but I just solved this and I feel so proud.

Last edited:

jrs

Dragon Master
Hey charzard when are we starting the tourney. (Btw is the other tourney done yet.)

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Well, we can thank Shadow for working on the Pokeguard v2 Xat! *Applause, applause*
And, Lumino Lucario (I just call him Lumino) is a core member in Pokeguard who hasn't been around lately.

BTW, has anyone gotten in contact w/ EonDragonFTW? He should've been there to battle in the tourney. Also, ysmr97, where are you!?!?!?!?! We need to battle to end this rain tourney. And, you guys, what do you think about the LC Tourney on Wi-Fi becoming OU afterwards? I like the idea, really. Another thing: Shadow1624 is complete at Inferno Productions (Guild Art Shop). Thanks for choosing Inferno Productions!

And, I'm up for trading if anyone wants to. I like shinies; you can also see other things that people want at the trade shop in (Uhh...) my first post; the one that has my "Knights" ranks in it. Also, marks(points) are awarded for activity!! You know who you are if you're active! ;D

When should the Wi-Fi LC tourney begin? (P.S. ~ All PKMN in the LC tourney must be Level 5)

EDIT:
I'm sorry that this is off topic but I just solved this and I feel so proud.

lol isnt a problem, used Xat and Chatango since 2008.

As for Eon, havent seen him since he replied to my post about a wifi team over a week ago. And Ysmr97, rarly see him on..

As for Trading, looking to finish the Unova dex need a few of them but cant trade or anything till Wedensday

Last edited:

HolyNova Lucario

Average as average can be
GLAD TO SEE POKEGUARD IS BACK!!! XD......but still if I didn't have exams I would of been runner-up in the tournament so then this means that we should keep part of our social lives a little bit on the tabuu side. I'll make sure to be a lot more active and how do you put your signature in the middle, oh yeah shadow1624 I know you are sorta new but heads up your banner could be put down because it is too big.

HolyNova Lucario

Know anybody that can resize it lol
Well I re-sized mine using Microsoft paint; You can re-size it by going to either Photoshop or Microsoft paint but there are other methods. You can ask Chapter he is good at these sort of things.
Oh yeah speaking of banners, Chapter can you make a cool banner of this sprite, I liked it to be called 'Lumino Lucario a Lucario with aura that brings hope to the world!' or somethin like that.

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Welcome back Lumino! And, Shadow, I already resized it for u. check ur VMs.

Everybody! We now have a chat on chatango! http://pokeguard.chatango.com
You can tell me if all the coloring is right; for me it's just black and white, but it should be a Green, Purple, Yellow, Black, and White color scheme.

BTW, no one has realized it yet, the Green is for the Knights Division, the Purple is for the Rebels, and the yellow is for the Ancients.

~

I can do that for you Lumino. Nice sprite, btw. Where did you get it? Or, did you make it?

~

Another thing; the Xat button will remain, but the link will now be to chatango.

Last edited:

HolyNova Lucario

Chapter of Charizard said:
I can do that for you Lumino. Nice sprite, btw. Where did you get it? Or, did you make it?
Yeah I made it but I think it still needs a bit of work because I didn't crop it properly. Oh yeah, where is Savanny haven't seen her around lately not in Pokemon Showdown or any other server.

Last edited:

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Everybody! We now have a chat on chatango! http://pokeguard.chatango.com
You can tell me if all the coloring is right; for me it's just black and white, but it should be a Green, Purple, Yellow, Black, and White color scheme.

Dont see any coloring lol I'd be R2J on their.

If you need help with the chat just ask

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
Username:55afrothunder
Knights or Rebels:rebel
Wi-fi, PO, or Showdown (also post the usernames for PO and showdown):WiFi and showdown:hades666
Any jobs you are interested in?:war team?
Referers?:no one this clan seemed interesting

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Username:55afrothunder
Knights or Rebels:rebel
Wi-fi, PO, or Showdown (also post the usernames for PO and showdown):WiFi and showdown:hades666
Any jobs you are interested in?:war team?
Referers?:no one this clan seemed interesting

Hello! Welcome! ysmr97 will add you to our member list (he's the leader of the rebel division) very soon! I'm glad you have a PS; we are mainly PS and Wi-Fi. I am glad you chose PG. :)

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Who can test me for the war team? 0:

Well, EonDragonFTW is supposed to test you, but he's... Not here, for some reason. That means, one of the guild leaders can test you. That's me, and ysmr97. I can battle on PS whenever you want, but am still working on a Wi-Fi team, so it'd have to be on Showdown. That O.K. w/ u?

Dont have a team set up

well I dont have a team at all lol
And, yeah same. How about we just do a plain LC and then the evos don't have to be the OU team; unless you want to do that.

Yeah I made it but I think it still needs a bit of work because I didn't crop it properly. Oh yeah, where is Savanny haven't seen her around lately not in Pokemon Showdown or any other server.

Lumino, Savanny eft the guild. :/ She saisd she wanted to make her own guild and that she left cuz we were inactive. Seemed like she quit when the going got tough, but either way we aren't close to inactive. jrs, Shadow, you, me, 55afrothunder, ysmr97, and EonDragonFTW (Though Eon isn't here right now) are all here, so... Looks kinda like the only one missing is Savvy herself. XD I wish her luck in making her own guild, tho. Hope to have a good war or something w/ it.

Speaking of which, if we have a PS war team of (using real names) Chapter of Charizard, ysmr97, Lumino Lucario, EonDragonFTW, and possibly 55afrothunder, then I think that we're ready for warring! Too bad Eon isn't here, tho... How can we war with our captain missing!? Argh, I'll PM him.

Last edited:

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Right now the team I use is the ones I beat the Pokemon League with.

And, yeah same. How about we just do a plain LC and then the evos don't have to be the OU team; unless you want to do that.

Doesnt matter, cant use wifi till tomorrow afternoon or wedensday

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Right now the team I use is the ones I beat the Pokemon League with.
What's that team?

Mine is my ultimate, as in it took a long time to perfect, "Sunshine and Steel-Killers" team. That's the name of it...

Ninetails as the Sun Maker
Scizor as the Fast Killer
Ferrothorn as the Set-up and Rapid Spinner
Victini as the Choice Scarf Destroyer
Dugtrio as the Rock Type Destroye
and finally... ZERO, as a number!

LOL, jk.

The last member is Venusaur, as the Ultimate Fast Dragon Killer

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
What's that team?

Mine is my ultimate, as in it took a long time to perfect, "Sunshine and Steel-Killers" team. That's the name of it...

Ninetails as the Sun Maker
Scizor as the Fast Killer
Ferrothorn as the Set-up and Rapid Spinner
Victini as the Choice Scarf Destroyer
Dugtrio as the Rock Type Destroye
and finally... ZERO, as a number!

LOL, jk.

The last member is Venusaur, as the Ultimate Fast Dragon Killer

where is your spinner that's a sun team's first requirement -.-
EDIT:ferrothorn can't learn rapid spin *facepalm*

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Whoops. Ferrothorn is supposed to be Forretress. Sorry, I was doing it off of memory, not looking at the team. XD Ferrotress, not ferrothorn... So yeah.
Anybody buying Animal Crossing on Sunday?

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
Whoops. Ferrothorn is supposed to be Forretress. Sorry, I was doing it off of memory, not looking at the team. XD Ferrotress, not ferrothorn... So yeah.
Anybody buying Animal Crossing on Sunday?

can you test me for the team

Status
Not open for further replies.