• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokeguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

EonDragonFTW

hang on. I'm battling him right now . Can't battle on PS cuz I'm on my phone

ysmr97

GREAT game Chapter!!!!!!!! Maybe next time ;)

Zone

This Is Fate
Alright you guys me and Eon had a great 2 fights. First one he wiped the floor with me 5-0 but next battle was epic leaving me with one pokemon with 21 Hp it was intense. I proposed that we call each other equals on the field and i become co-captain instead if that is ok with everyone ? Me and Eon have already talked and agreed on it.

Last edited:

Mundo

Huh?
Username: Mundo
Knights or Rebels: Knights
Wi-fi, PO, or Showdown (also post the usernames for PO and showdown): Showdown, Wookie
Any jobs you are interested in?: Not particularly, I am open however.
Referers?:Chapter of Charizard

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
At last, I have returned from the depths of the netherworld to claim my rightful spot of glory once more! Cower mortals, for I am back!!!

Username: Billy Mays
Knights or Rebels: Knights
Wifi, PO, or Showdown: Wifi
Any jobs you are interested in?: EV Trainer, and War Team Member (don't care about being Captain)
Referrals?: I came here by my own will.

Also, I suggest having battling tutors and RNGers as available jobs, we could use them.

ysmr97

Accepted!!! :) and Zone, you won a battle and Eon won one, correct?

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Okay, here it is.

Eon is the main captain
Zone is the current sub captain

XD And welcome new ppl!

Buuz

Smash Trainer
Hi there, thanks for the awesome banner CoC (no pun intended, just a short for your username) :p . A question for everyone here: are you going to buy the 6th Gen games or do you quit with these 5th Gen games? Actually, I am considering to quit my carreer as a Pokémon trainer.

ysmr97

Great question Buuz! Hmm.... I have been a fan all my life, I'm going to get Generation 6 and see how it is. I'm actually excited for X and Y! :) Why do you think you are going to quit?

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I'm getting the 6th gen. I wantz a Fennekin!

I'll add you to the list now BM.

Also, can I have credit 4 the banner Buuz?

ysmr97

DONT CALL HIM BM CHAPTER!!!!! lol just call him Billy or Mays or Bill.... ANYTHING but BM! XD

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
I left CT to join Pokeguard with my friends :)

Username: lavaburst14
Knights or Rebels: Rebel
Wi-fi, PO, or Showdown (also post the usernames for PO and showdown): Wi-fi
Any jobs you are interested in?: EV trainer, and IV breeder
Referers?: ysmr97 I guess x3

ysmr97

Accepted old friend! lol XD i''ll add you now ;)

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Hey lavaburst! woot! sorry, didnt realize BM... tho, still not understanding why its bad. probably a curse or something. sorry for inappropriate language, world!!!!!

gotta go finish homework. shood be on in an hour or so again.

great to see u again lavaburst!

ysmr97

Bowel Movement -.-

EonDragonFTW

Welcome Billy Mays and lavaburst! If you're interested in joining the wifi war team, pm me or zone to test you!
And chapter,ysmr 97, where's our war team post and do we have a PS war captain yet?

ysmr97

Oh sorry! I put the post in my main post. lol my bad for not saying. and I think that the PS war team will wait for a bit.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I would be the war team on PS, but ysmr97 is better than me on PS, and i already have an art shop so. yah.

and you guys, now you get 5 points for refering someone to the clan. i think. ysmr, confirm?'

EDIT:

If i dont remember to add marks to you, then remind me. EonDragonFTW, you currently have 15 points for beating Zone.

DOUBLE EDIT: Changed my style to the new X and Y. Very cool. lol.

Last edited:

ysmr97

Yes, I confirm he whole '5 points for getting someone to join' thing. And I can be the PS war captain in the future.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Huzzah. Internet Universe has been fixed. :club: Partay

Status
Not open for further replies.