• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokeguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

ysmr97

What? Why, what happened with the internet?

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
I am currently in the process of transfering all of my battle Pokemon from Black to White 2, so I can't battle just yet. I'll get to it once I'm done though.

ysmr97

ok! do you think you'll want to be on the War Team?

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
ysmr97 said:
What? Why, what happened with the internet?

Nothing. Just ... Problem resolved. XD

EonDragonFTW

ysmr97

I DID say I'd want to join it in my registration...

Oh sorry buddy!!!! I momentarily got mixed up with you and someone else! Sorry!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
King Buba, if you want to be an artist at my shop you are totally 100% WELCOME! He's really good you guys. Give 'em a round of appluase! XD

ysmr97

*standing ovation* check out my badge case he made guys! :)

Zone

This Is Fate
I get my 15 points to for also beating Eon no? Welcome all new members! Ive been playing since gen 1 and i'm positive that x and y will be my last.

king buba

ウーロン
Glad to be in the clan you guys! I hope I can be in the ancient division when it comes out

Yeah I would also like to migrate to ancient division when it comes around!

*standing ovation* check out my badge case he made guys! :)
King Buba, if you want to be an artist at my shop you are totally 100% WELCOME! He's really good you guys. Give 'em a round of appluase! XD

hahaha awesome thanks you guys too much ^.^ I gladly accept

ysmr97

I get my 15 points to for also beating Eon no? Welcome all new members! Ive been playing since gen 1 and i'm positive that x and y will be my last.

Yeah, I put them up. Did you win any more I didn't know about?

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
King Buba is really good.

And yes, I think Zone and EOn each won 15. Have any other battles happened?

EDIT: OMG, Mays' team is based off of Mass Effect. LOL, das awesome. Y U NO HAVE GARRUS!? He da best!

Last edited:

Buuz

Smash Trainer
Great question Buuz! Hmm.... I have been a fan all my life, I'm going to get Generation 6 and see how it is. I'm actually excited for X and Y! :) Why do you think you are going to quit?

I think it's because making new Pokémon games at this rate is a little too fast imo. I don't really like what i saw of Gen 6 up until now, it looked to me like all the creators care about is $$$. That, and the fact that i'm slowly losing interest in Pokémon. Not enough to quit it just yet, but Gen 6 might be the push i need to quit for good.

I'm getting the 6th gen. I wantz a Fennekin!

I'll add you to the list now BM.

Also, can I have credit 4 the banner Buuz?

Sure you can. Can i call you CoC in it?

I left CT to join Pokeguard with my friends :)

Username: lavaburst14
Knights or Rebels: Rebel
Wi-fi, PO, or Showdown (also post the usernames for PO and showdown): Wi-fi
Any jobs you are interested in?: EV trainer, and IV breeder
Referers?: ysmr97 I guess x3

Hiya pal, it's been a long time. You're one of the rare people here on Serebii i'd actually get my Pokéballs for so i can battle you. Maybe we will someday.

Last edited:

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
EDIT: OMG, Mays' team is based off of Mass Effect. LOL, das awesome. Y U NO HAVE GARRUS!? He da best!

Initially I was going to name a bird Pokémon Garrus (since Turians are an avian-like species), but I ended up using a Sigilyph instead. I did name Cobalion "Garrus" when I caught it though (as well as calling Virizion "Liara" and calling Terrakion "Grunt").

ysmr97

I think it's because making new Pokémon games at this rate is a little too fast imo. I don't really like what i saw of Gen 6 up until now, it looked to me like all the creators care about is $$$. That, and the fact that i'm slowly losing interest in Pokémon. Not enough to quit it just yet, but Gen 6 might be the push i need to quit for good..

Good point. I still like the series no matter what though!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
@Billy Mays- That's awesome! Gottta make some themed teams. XD But wait, i'm not familiar with... Who's Zaeed?

Buuz said:
Sure you can. Can i call you CoC in it?
I'd rather be called Chapter of Charizard, or just say Inferno Productions. : )

THE TOURNEY: NEW BEGINNINGS, WILL BE HOSTED ON PS SOON! PREPARE! XD XD XD

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Damn it, I don't use online programs...

Zaeed by the way is one of the two DLC characters, along with Kasumi, in Mass Effect 2. He's an old human mercenary with a cockney accent.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Oh, okay. I love thane, and I use Garrus and liara mostly in ME3. Anyway, if you have another WiFi user to battle, you could battle them. Though, then you would have to have another "division" so to speak, for wifi. If there are enough participants, then it could work.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Username: METALSONIC
Knights or Rebels: REBELS
Wi-fi, PO, or Showdown (also post the usernames for PO and showdown): VARIES
Any jobs you are interested in?: TEAMBUILDING IF IT IS ALLOWED
Referers?: NO ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.