• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokeguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
ACCEPTED! U know u had caps on that, right?

XD

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
@Charizard

YES THANK YOU I WILL DO MY BEST

Zone

This Is Fate
Yeah, I put them up. Did you win any more I didn't know about?

3 more battles have happen sorry, didn't notice the first page was updated.
Me and Billy Mays had 3 fights which the outcomes were:
1 : Billy Mays [6 - 0] Sweep
2 : Zone [By forfeit Due to accident. Don't count this one]
3 : Zone

Tourney on the PS! Can't wait. Although some people don't like using online so can some of the battles be done using Wi-fi?
Charizard , maybe special signatures can be made for the rebel and knight divisions to help represent the guild? Sorry if it sounds rude just throwing some ideas out there. I know you got alot on your plate already though.

Metal sonic, Maybe you can help me build teams some time? I have a secret little team in the planning at the moment o.o

If any one wants to battle just message me , i'm always aching for one.

Last edited:

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
The second fight wasn't even a fight; I accidentally selected only one Pokémon so I forfeited in order to redo it.

I can confirm the first and third matches though. By the way in the first match I won 6-2; although Zone forfeited, I WOULD have won 6-0 since I was sweeping his team with one of my Pokémon, so can I get the 25 points for doing a 6-0 sweep?

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Yes, you get 20 points for the sweep. must add stuff l8r tho. no time now.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Buuz said:
Hey CoC, i gave ya credit in my signature.
Thank youuuuu.

-

A sweep is 25? How? Also, Billy, you have completed the challenge "No Blood Shed" XD

EDIT:
Tourney on the PS! Can't wait. Although some people don't like using online so can some of the battles be done using Wi-fi?
Charizard , maybe special signatures can be made for the rebel and knight divisions to help represent the guild? Sorry if it sounds rude just throwing some ideas out there. I know you got alot on your plate already though.

It was intended that you put your current rank into your sig. Also, I made a userbar for the knights in the "art shop" are of my knight division post.

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
@MetalSonic- ysmr97 will add a job of team builder for you on the main post.

ysmr97

@MetalSonic what exactly IS a team builder?

EonDragonFTW

Someone who helps someone else learn about competitive battling and helps them build a team

ysmr97

Oh ok! PS battle any1?

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Cant right now.

NOTE: THE PS TOURNEY WILL BE HELD THIS WEEKEND: FRIDAY OR SATURDAY, CONFIRMATION TOMORROW. PM ME FOR ENTRY.

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
No. We don't have a Xat.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
No, probably not. Could you stop the caps?

EonDragonFTW

Ok so yesterday Billy Mays battled me for the war team audition and eventually we got a full battle going (there was some connection issues) but he forfeited when it was 4-3 my favor. My rain team was too frustrating he said. He'll try again another day.
But I think I get 10 points for winning

ysmr97

Ok Eon!!! I'll tell Chapter to add your points! :) and seriously MetalSonic, it's kinda annoying. No, offence. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.