• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokegyms Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Name: Rocxidi
Challenger/Leader: DJ Summers
Result (and score): Challenger Win 3 - 0
Totem Status: Defeated
Comments about the battle (be constructive): MEGASUSSSSS

Ribit_Pig

PokeGymDragonLeader
Hello everyone! After a year or 2 off Pokémon I am back playing Pokémon moon and will soon be ready to take on some leaders. If gym spots become vacant or if people are inactive I would like to be a leader again. Thanks!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Hello everyone! After a year or 2 off Pokémon I am back playing Pokémon moon and will soon be ready to take on some leaders. If gym spots become vacant or if people are inactive I would like to be a leader again. Thanks!

Well if you're going to Challenge, you'll need to fill-out the Challenger Form in the OP.

Name: DJSummers
Challenger/Leader: The_Essential_Gatsby
Result (and score): Leader Win 5 - 0
Totem Status: Alive
Comments about the battle (be constructive): Good game.

Ribit_Pig

PokeGymDragonLeader
I'm looking for someone that has a scolipede with speed boost to breed me one so I can use it with a team I'm making up. If someone does you can reply to this message or pm me. Thanks!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey guys just popping in to say i should be ready soon for the league again for grass gym i am working on getting this one mon to level up to learn one move and one to lv. 100 to hyper train then i should be all set...

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I realized I forgot to post in here. Just letting people know that I'm still open upon request, but you'll have an easier time getting a hold of me through discord than on here. (Also, my teams are going through a bit of revamping, but I'll manage.)

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Thank you Fairy :3

Just a note that I do know the images of some things are missing, they should be fixed soon. If you notice that something in your userbar that is missing is from here, let me know and I"ll pm the pic to you again.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Flying Gym is ready, will be open almost always, catch me on discord to battle.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Name: The_Essential_Gatsby
Challenger/Leader: SilverLanayru / Psychic
Result (and score): Challenger lost; 0-6 (Totem status: alive)
Comments about the battle (be constructive): Whelp, glad to know that one of my favorite cores still worked out fairly well. xD Though I did have a moment or two where I nearly second-guessed myself, but good thing I stayed calm. Thanks to my predictions, I was able to take advantage of his risky plays. Good game!

Name: The_Essential_Gatsby
Challenger/Leader: SilverLanayru / Psychic
Result (and score): Challenger lost; 0-5 (Totem status: alive)
Comments about the battle (be constructive): He wanted a rematch, and he did much better with the team he used for this one. I was forced to play this out really carefully, and some things definitely worked out towards my favor. Another good game, otherwise!

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
So its been a little while, but I wanted to make sure the thread wasn't lost. I do have a minor update in the form of an upcoming tournament that will focus on water type pokemon, so keep an eye on that if it interests you. Meanwhile just a friendly reminder that should any battles occur to please post the results here so that I can add them to our spreadsheet. Cheers~

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
So its been a little while, but I wanted to make sure the thread wasn't lost. I do have a minor update in the form of an upcoming tournament that will focus on water type pokemon, so keep an eye on that if it interests you. Meanwhile just a friendly reminder that should any battles occur to please post the results here so that I can add them to our spreadsheet. Cheers~

glad to see the thread is back ^_^

anyway I am still here just was on vacation plus I lost my 3ds by water damage in a thunderstorm however i got all my stuff back and running and my moon version data is fine so I can get back to doing gym challenges again. I might open up the next day i am off which is Tuesday and Wednesday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.