• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokegyms Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Hey so I'm interested in getting back into battling and finally take a step into SuMo. Would I have to resubmit a challenger form since its been a few years since I was active?

Yea, just because this is a different thread

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Username: Morokei
Friend Code: 0576-4814-2765
Timezone: EST (-5 UTC)
A little snippet about yourself: Was in the League back in XY/ORAS but I stopped playing Pokemon near the end of ORAS with the occasional return for event pokemon. Missed ya guys :p

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Temp Grass Leader
Name: DJSummers
Challenger: Zold
Result (and score): My Win 6 -3 (Challenger Forfeit)
Comments about the battle (be constructive): Good game, surprised my opponent.

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Name: Twinyoshi45
Challenger/Leader: SkullBash(Water)
Result (and score): my win 4-0
Comments about the battle (be constructive): he started off strong but made an error that crippled him for the rest of the match, still fun though! Gg!

Skullbash

Pirate King
Confirming loss against Twinyoshi. Very well played on his part. GG.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Gym: ConquerPhoenix (Flying)
Result (and score): Zold won 2-0
Comments about the battle (be constructive): In all fairness, I could have lost there as my Magearna barely survived with like 7% health. Rayquaza is scary as heck. Shouldn't have let my Emboar stay in on it, as 1x DD wouldn't have been as much of a problem. That said, it was a very enjoyable battle.

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Challenger/Leader: Conquer Phoenix(Flying)
Result (and score): my win 1-0
Comments about the battle (be constructive): *whew* that was a close match! your team is quite the challenge! had you not sacrificed your check to Wishiwashi I think I would have lost, those last few turns almost gave me a heart attack though lol, GG! WP!

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Water Leader Battle
Name: Skullbasher
Result (and score): Zold Won 4 -0
Comments about the battle (be constructive): We had a quick game, but it was enjoyable nevertheless. I feel as if Skullbashers team is aching more towards UU though, you could consider using some more power mons ;D.

By the way on what days does the spreadsheet get updated?

Last edited:

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Electric gym open, pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can. I am also on discord :)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Grass Gym Challenge, MrSummers
Result (and score): Zold won 5-0
Comments about the battle (be constructive): This was a rematch for me, and I got destroyed last time, so I made sure to prepare for this battle. Made a good call on the first turn giving me a huge advantage in the rest of the game. Even then, wp.

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Challenger/Leader: Citron0(Bug)
Result (and score): my win 4-0
Comments about the battle (be constructive): wow I never knew bugs could be all that scary! it was well played by both sides! had I not gotten my rocks up I dont think I could have won, GG! WP!

5k2uVcJ.png

Username: Charizard_Rulez84
Friend Code: 1848 2888 8103
Timezone: EST
A little snippet about yourself: I love anime and when I'm not working I watch a lot of it :)

I haven't put this application yet for me to challenge anyone since we opened so here it is :D

Fairy Gym Match
Name: Charizard_Rulez84
Challenger/Leader: DJSummers
Result (and score): DJ win 4-1 I think he beat my totem before last mon was beaten
Comments about the battle (be constructive): Good game, I got flinched like 3-4 times can't remember which was annoying, but other than that was a fun battle I guess I need to re train my Xerneas to outspeed a certain mon when at +2 GG :D

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
VS Fairy Gym's (Charizard_Rulez84)
Name: Davon
Challenger/Leader: Charizard_Rulez84
Result (and score): My Win 4 - 0
Comments about the battle (be constructive): Good game, I was lucky to outspeed you in the end which surely granted me the win.

Last edited:

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
VS Fairy Gym
Name: Morokei
Challenger/Leader: Charizard_Rulez
Result (and score): My Win 2 - 0(forgot I had to sack something)
Comments about the battle (be constructive): The game honestly came down to a speed tie and an RNG roll of accuracy. Zard played well and I forced myself to abide by lady luck's decision but it worked out for me.

Last edited:
VS Fairy Gym
Name: Morokei
Challenger/Leader: Charizard_Rulez
Result (and score): My Win 3 - 0
Comments about the battle (be constructive): The game honestly came down to a speed tie and an RNG roll of accuracy. Zard played well and I forced myself to abide by lady luck's decision but it worked out for me.

Confirming my loss, I lost a speed tie and forgot to put power herb on my Xerneas over the fairium z I might have won if not for that but GG either way

Status
Not open for further replies.