1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokegyms Reborn

Discussion in 'Pokémon Leagues' started by dragontamer44722, Jan 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragontamer44722

dragontamer44722 Pokegyms Owner

Welcome! You are welcome to challenge any leader who is open or available at any time. I would highly recommend joining the Discord chat as that is the easiest way to get a hold of most of us :D

2. twinyoshi45

twinyoshi45 The CryptKeeper

Hello all! I am Twinyoshi45 and I am your new Fighting type leader!

Name: Twinyoshi45 (Fighting leader)
    Challenger/Leader: The_Essential_Gatsby
    Result (and score): Challenger win 5-0
    Comments about the battle (be constructive): it was fun! my team was weak to that one move (just my luck when it comes to building teams :/ )which is unfortunate but I think I put up a decent fight despite it, GG! GL with your future matches!

Name: Twinyoshi45 (fighting leader)
    Challenger/Leader: Mew2000
    Result (and score) Leader win 4-0
    Comments about the battle (be constructive): it was fun! your team seemed a little thrown together though which hindered you greatly (as you even said yourself) so I look forward to your next challenge to see what you can really do! GG! GL!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  3. You too buddy!

4. Skullbash

Skullbash Fire-Dragonslayer

Leader Skullbash vs Challenger The_Essential_Gatsby
    Result: Challenger victory 0-5
    Comments about the battle: Great battle on their part. I didn't really have a solution for one particular mon unfortunately. Well played.

5. Charizard_Rulez84

Charizard_Rulez84 Pika Pika

fairy gym open for a bit

6. Hey Charizard! Any way we can schedule something for me? I'm looking to do Wednesday or Thursday. Are you available either day? I am available both days all day, I am available Tuesday after about 4pm CST. Anything work for you?

7. Any leaders on for battle? :)

8. Pzay33

Pzay33 Active Member

Username: Pzay33
    Friend Code: in signature
    Timezone: Central US
    Desired Type: Dark
    A little snippet about yourself: I got into competitive PKMN in 5th gen, and I finally have time on my hands to get back in to it. I also play competitive Super Smash Bros for Wii U (Douglas J. Falcon FTW)

9. DJSummers

DJSummers Ground-Type Champion

Welcome to PokeGyms Reborn, I'll add you to the Spreadsheet, and you can begin your challenge. You can either PM/VM Leaders here, or visit the Discord where some of them hangout.

10. Pzay33

Pzay33 Active Member

My Dark Gym is currently un-open but should be open around noon (central time) tomorrow. Also where do I tell you all what my totem pkmn is

11. DJSummers

Hold on, I read your application wrong. We're not accepting Gym Leaders currently at this time. I thought that was for Challenger.

12. Pzay33

Pzay33 Active Member

when will there be openings? i have a really strong dark team in the works

13. Crazy0n389

Crazy0n389 Starry's Angels

Username: Crazy0n389 (Starry)
    Friend Code: In the sig line
    Timezone: -7 PDT
    Desired Type: Normal
    A little snippet about yourself: To eventually become Cheren's successor

14. LynxForte

LynxForte The Phoenix

When someone no longer wants their position or we open it due to inactivity.

We are not currently taking gym leaders, but you are more than welcome to apply as a challenger

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  15. Pzay33

Pzay33 Active Member

Username: Pzay33
    Friend Code: in signature below
    Timezone: Central US
    A little snippet about yourself: I got into competitive PKMN in 5th gen, and I finally have time on my hands to get back in to it. I also play competitive Super Smash Bros for Wii U (Douglas J. Falcon FTW)

16. dragontamer44722

dragontamer44722 Pokegyms Owner

Apologies for missing various things, but as Lynx and Summers stated, leader positions are all filled, and an announcement would be made in the event of a vacancy. I welcome you both to challenge the leaders that we DO have however, and wish you luck!

17. Crazy0n389

Crazy0n389 Starry's Angels

That's fine with me, Lynx. Thanks for the update! ^^ After all, I may become a challenger. I'll have to think about it. :p

18. Leader Skullbash vs PhantomTroupe6
    Result: PhantomTroupe6 victory 0-4

19. DJSummers

VS Fighting Gym
    Name: DJSummers
    Challenger/Leader: TwinYoshi45
    Result (and score): Loss 0 - 1 (Totem Defeated)
    Comments about the battle (be constructive): Good game. That battle was surely well played on both sides.

20. twinyoshi45

twinyoshi45 The CryptKeeper

yea it was very well played on both sides, GG! WP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.