• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokegyms Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
5k2uVcJ.png

Username: DJSummers
Friend Code: Sig
Timezone: GMT -4
A little snippet about yourself: I am the Champion and I've come to reclaim my throne!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
5k2uVcJ.png

Username: DJSummers
Friend Code: Sig
Timezone: GMT -4
A little snippet about yourself: I am the Champion and I've come to reclaim my throne!

not unless you get through us first mister :p

almost caught up with my requests at the trade shop so will try to get a few new pokes breed up for a team for this league plus need to whip up a random double team for that tournament for the mega stones online thing >.>

Pzay33

Username: Pzay33
Friend Code: sig
Timezone: Central USA
Desired Type: Poison
A little snippet about yourself: I used to be a poison gym leader in the old PokeGyms. I have a lot of experience with Poison types and I will do my best to give a really tough challenge.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Username: Pzay33
Friend Code: sig
Timezone: Central USA
Desired Type: Poison
A little snippet about yourself: I used to be a poison gym leader in the old PokeGyms. I have a lot of experience with Poison types and I will do my best to give a really tough challenge.

All the leader positions have been filled, but sign up as a challenger to take on the league

MegaMeganium

Dropping Bloom Dooms
Is good to be back. Let's see if you can get through my rock hard will!

Also, a quick suggestion; do you think that you could make a Discord server to make communication between leader/E4 and challenger easier and more accessible?

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Is good to be back. Let's see if you can get through my rock hard will!

Also, a quick suggestion; do you think that you could make a Discord server to make communication between leader/E4 and challenger easier and more accessible?

I will be doing so yes, I just need to figure out how to do that xD

citron0

Honestly, I joined as the bug leader at the PERFECT time. Sun and moon seemed to really want to give the type some viable options and in general was a great gen for bug types.

ALso, just in case this is still mandatory:

Username: Citron0
Friend Code: 4613-9922-3117
Timezone: Eastern time
Desired Type: Bug
A little snippet about yourself: Im more of a flying/water/poison type lover, but after doing my research on what team to build for this gym team, I have a new found appreciation for bug types.

MegaMeganium

Dropping Bloom Dooms
If you're having trouble, I could help make the server.

EDIT: After raising my team, I have developed a new love for Gigalith. He's able to soak up hits and dish them back out quite well.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Hi, I haven't ever challenged a league like this on here before but I think it would be fun.

Hello there~ If you would like to be told of the leagues opening please fill out the challenger application form on the first post and I'll keep you updated on when we open to challenges :3

MegaMeganium

Dropping Bloom Dooms
I suggest you do, as it allows you to grow as a battler. Plus, it's fun! If you would like to be a challenger, be sure to fill the application out!

Also, why is my Totem listed as undecided, I told you what it was.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I suggest you do, as it allows you to grow as a battler. Plus, it's fun! If you would like to be a challenger, be sure to fill the application out!

Also, why is my Totem listed as undecided, I told you what it was.

Cause I didn't fix it yet silly but thanks for the reminder xD

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Username: Wego
Friend Code: 4141 3434 8031
Timezone: Central -6
Desired Type: Any type
A little snippet about yourself: Well you know I like to battle :)

(Just saw Mega got the rock gym well which types are still open.)

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Desired Type: Any type
A little snippet about yourself: Well you know I like to battle :)

(Just saw Mega got the rock gym well which types are still open.)

None. DT only wants 8 Gyms which she has now.
She is however accepting Challengers, and possibly if a position opens up you can then try at it.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
None. DT only wants 8 Gyms which she has now.
She is however accepting Challengers, and possibly if a position opens up you can then try at it.

Thanks DJ heres my application then.

5k2uVcJ.png

A little snippet about yourself: same thing as last post.

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
5k2uVcJ.png

Username: Twinyoshi45
Friend Code: 1306-6191-8985
Timezone: PT
A little snippet about yourself: I am a wanderer looking to hone my skills in battle

Status
Not open for further replies.