• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokegyms Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutty

Forever now
5k2uVcJ.png

Username: Cutty
Friend Code: 0748 6074 2990
Timezone: +7 GMT
A little snippet about yourself: I love killing totem pokemon.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I don't think I've ever completely challenged this league before, so I figure to give it a shot. :3 (By the way, if you plan to have more gym leader openings, feel free to let me know!)

5k2uVcJ.png

Username: SilverLanayru
Friend Code: 1977-0801-2134
Timezone: GMT -8
A little snippet about yourself: Been playing competitive on-and-off since 4th gen. Has a huge affinity for psychic-types. Mostly enjoys battling and making random things work.

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
5k2uVcJ.png

Username: mew2000
Friend Code: In sig
Timezone: -4 est
A little snippet about yourself: I like pizza

MegaMeganium

Dropping Bloom Dooms
I don't think I've ever completely challenged this league before, so I figure to give it a shot. :3 (By the way, if you plan to have more gym leader openings, feel free to let me know!)

5k2uVcJ.png

Username: SilverLanayru
Friend Code: 1977-0801-2134
Timezone: GMT -8
A little snippet about yourself: Been playing competitive on-and-off since 4th gen. Has a huge affinity for psychic-types. Mostly enjoys battling and making random things work.

Give it all that you've got, take your very best shot, we'll send it right back at ya for sure!

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Hello everybody! Its Feb 17, so Pokegyms is officially open for business!!! Leaders and challengers, battle to your hearts content! And leaders, if you haven't yet completed your team, please contact me here or on Discord so I can arrange a temporary leader until you complete your team.

Also, the awesome Lynxforte has completed our userbars! If they fit in your sig, please use them, otherwise please have something there that shows you are a leader here. Cheers~

Bug%20Gym_zpsqbxbegqt.png

Psychic%20Gym_zps1ni5zaw2.png

Fairy%20Gym_zpsqukrahsk.png

Water%20Gym_zpsejln09wp.png

Flying%20Gym_zpsenvgl2jk.png

Rock%20Gym_zpsqyhmfwva.png

Grass%20Gym_zpshkwucd57.png

Electric%20Gym_zpsbuv35qud.png

Fire%20E4_zpsc300eg12.png

Ground%20E4_zpslobgcexh.png

Dragon%20E4_zpsa3ap58tq.png

Ghost%20E4_zpspk5iaja1.png

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
VS Flying Gym's (Conquer Phoenix)
Name: DJSummers
Challenger/Leader: Conquer Phoenix
Result (and score): My Win 4 - 0
Comments about the battle (be constructive): Good game, the Sand was just too strong.

Last edited:

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Hey its been a year or two since I was last on and active. Just dropping in to say hello and see how yall are doing.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Hey its been a year or two since I was last on and active. Just dropping in to say hello and see how yall are doing.

We all still live, but we've got a clean slate and new people as leaders so life is good!

Also, since our grass leader isn't quite ready for battles, Djsummers will be taking up a gym in her place until she is ready.

Last edited:

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
We all still live, but we've got a clean slate and new people as leaders so life is good!

Also, since our grass leader isn't quite ready for battles, Djsummers will be taking up a gym in her place until she is ready.

Nice! I wasn't a fan of the Pre-bank meta so I just bred a few mons that sparked my interest. But for the most part I haven't battled at all. All I'm doing now is getting a bunch of bank mons to 100 to hyper train them before I get back into battling. The lack of all of the rest of themegas really inhibits the teams I want to build :p

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Temporary Grass-Gym is Open, VM/PM or visit me on the Discord for a challenge.

Temp Grass Leader Battle
Challenger/Leader: twinyoshi45
Result (and score): My Win 3 - 0 (Totem Shaymin-Sky defeated)
Comments about the battle (be constructive): Good game, I should've used my Totem the way I planned on using it.

VS Electric Gym's (Sito)
Challenger/Leader: Sito
Result (and score): My Win 4 - 0
Comments about the battle (be constructive): Good game, that good prediction in the beginning really helped in sealing victory.

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Name: Twinyoshi45
Challenger/Leader: DJSummers
Result (and score): DJSummers win 3-0 (totem taken out)
Comments about the battle (be constructive): it was a fun match, although this battle has shown me some key flaws in my teams strategy that I will be fixing for the future challenges in this league, GG WP!

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Just to let people know that my electric gym is open :)
Pm/VM me and I will answer as soon as I can, also I am on the Discord server.

Name: Sito
Challenger: DJSummers
Result (and score): DJSummers win 4-0
Comments about the battle: Good game, it was really fun, now I just need to work on my predictions xD

Gym open today.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
The 2nd post has been updated with the leaders userbars and the totem list has been made, well pretty xD. If you see anything out of sorts, let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.