• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokegyms Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Name: Sito
Leader: Citron0/Bug
Result : Win 3-0
Comments about the battle: Galvantula was able to take down 3 pokes and even got a parahax, was really lucky. Really fun battle :)

Elec Gym is open, pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can, also checking the discord channel every now and then.

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
5k2uVcJ.png

Username: Zold (IGN: Zold)
Friend Code: 0362 - 1474 - 0473
Timezone: GMT +1 (+2 in Summer)
A little snippet about yourself: ...

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Gym Leader Name: Conquer Phoenix
Challenger: Zold
Result (and score): Conquer Phoenix win 3-0
Comments about the battle: Had a fun battle, intended to take out Gyarados with Lele, which of course, was a bit risky considering the flinch and crit chances. After the crit I played too safely, ultimately causing me to be unable to break Ferrothorn.

citron0

Edit: Forgot to quote sitos post :(

Dont mind losing to a fellow bug, so gg!

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just a quick note that we now have an opening for a new gym leader as our current Psychic leader has decided to resign. So, if there are any interested parties, please contact me either here or on Discord.

I will also be creating a document to show who has earned badges, that will be placed in the op once its ready.

edit: position closed. I'll be speaking to our 2 applicants.

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Gym Leader Name: Sito (Electric)
Result (and score): Zold win 3-0
Comments about the battle: Had a fun battle, we had quite some Terrain Wars over there. Luckily two of my Pokemon weren't affected by Sticky Web and Sito had quite some trouble vs my Tapu Lele.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Ok everyone I've got a badge spreadsheet up and running that people can look at and see what badges they have earned. It has been added to the first post, so please let me know if it isn't working for some reason.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Gym Leader Name: Sito (Electric)
Result (and score): Zold win 3-0
Comments about the battle: Good battle, made some bad predictions and the terrain war was was fun xD

Edit

Gym Leader Name: Conquer Phoenix (Flying)
Challenge: Sito
Result (and score): Sito win 4-0
Comments about the battle: Bisharp did way better than expected, and then Tapu Koko was able to defeat the rest, good game :)

Last edited:

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Gym Leader Name: Conquer Phoenix
Challenge: Sito
Result (and score): Sito win 4-0
Comments about the battle: Tapu Kokomo was to strong once I lost chomp and ferro

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Gym Leader Name: MegaMeganium (Rock)
Result (and score): Zold won 3-1 (forfeit)
Comments about the battle: Had a fun battle, with quite some stall wars. Ultimately I got a bit lucky with the Water Shuriken, but it was a fun chat and battle nevertheless!

MegaMeganium

Dropping Bloom Dooms
Name: MegaMeganium
Challenger/Leader: Zold
Result (and score): Win for Zold, 3-1
Comments about the battle (be constructive): That was a very good first battle for me, the Pelipper destroyed my sand synergy, the stall war between Toxapex and Chansey was fun, and finally the clutch 5 hit water shuriken, but in the end, he overpowered me. A fine battle, may you continue to prove your worth!

Skullbash

Pirate King
The water gym is officially open to challengers. PM me if you'd like to battle.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
VS Water Gym's (Skullbash)
Name: DJSummers
Challenger/Leader: Skullbash
Result (and score): My Win 5 - 0
Comments about the battle (be constructive): Good game. I'm happy you didn't bring what I was expecting.

VS Bug Gym's (Citron0)
Name: DJSummers
Challenger/Leader: Citron0
Result (and score): My Win 4 - 0
Comments about the battle (be constructive): Good game, that Totem almost got me.

Last edited:

Skullbash

Pirate King
Confirming DJSummers has successfully beaten the water gym. GG!

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Hey so I'm interested in getting back into battling and finally take a step into SuMo. Would I have to resubmit a challenger form since its been a few years since I was active?

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Grass Gym Challenge, MrSummers
Result (and score): MrSummers win 6 - 3 (forfeit)
Comments about the battle (be constructive): Got destroyed by an unexpected item on Kartana xD. Wp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.