• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokegyms Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Grass team almost done really tired from no sleep today so I should be ready tommorow to open up with on team set atm so DJ you may be realized tommorow from my gym XD boyfriend has my laptop so just posting I am still alive his laptop stopped working >.>

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Grass team almost done really tired from no sleep today so I should be ready tommorow to open up with on team set atm so DJ ypuay be realized tommorow from my gym XD boyfriend has my laptop so just posting I am still alive his laptop stopped working >.>

Well, I'll be looking forward to battling you then.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Silver, Djsummers, and Conquer sorry for the delay but here are your new banners!

3wPyEDk.png

pU9ez8a.png

HdZ6u3S.png

also dt i think you can put my totem as celebi :) i should be using that mon in all my grass teams ^_^

I will open my grass gym up later tonight need to eat dinner ^_^

MegaMeganium

Dropping Bloom Dooms
Name: MegaMeganium
Challenger/Leader: DJSummers
Result (and score): My loss, 5-0
Comments about the battle (be constructive): The RNG was not in my favor, two Iron Head flinches, his Megaero RNG outspeeding mine, and a crit on Dragonite.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
VS Rock Gym's (MegaMeganium)
Name: DJSummers
Challenger/Leader: MegaMeganium
Result (and score): 6-1 (Forfeit)
Comments: Good game, I basically haxed the the entire battle.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Silver, Djsummers, and Conquer sorry for the delay but here are your new banners!

3wPyEDk.png

pU9ez8a.png

HdZ6u3S.png
Whenever I feel like organizing or changing around my sig again, I might use it. In the meantime, I've got my gym title listed in my banner. Thank you though~

Meanwhile, depending on if I get lucky with my current Hidden Power soft-resetting hunt, I will finally be opening my psychic gym soon. Estimating around tomorrow tops. I do just need to transfer certain team members + my totem from AS to Moon.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
The Psychic gym is open for a bit. Your best bet is to catch me on the Discord if you want to contact me for a challenge!

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Whoops, almost forgot to post this. After my recent battles with Summers, both of us kept getting d/c'd in the middle of battle. (First battle, server booted him out; second battle, server booted me out.) So I'm closing for now. x.x

---

Name: Twinyoshi45
Challenger/Leader: SilverLanayru / Psychic
Result (and score): Challenger lost; 0-4
Comments about the battle (be constructive): Probably one of the most unique teams I've battled against so far. (Whenever I say unique, I really do mean it in a good way. lol) I never thought Rhyperior was that slow, so I was sorta forced to stall it with my wildcard. ;w; Even though I likely had other options I could do to deal with that thing, but with Rhyperior's high attack stat and the possibility of having Solid Rock for an ability, I didn't wanna get greedy. But other than that, good game!

bill2454

Username: Bill2454
Friend Code:2638-2368-3318
Timezone:pST
A little snippet about yourself: this is my first time challenging a league

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Username: Bill2454
Friend Code:2638-2368-3318
Timezone:pST
A little snippet about yourself: this is my first time challenging a league

Welcome! Make sure you join the discord server so you can contact the leaders and everyone else easier

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Hey everyone, this is a copy-and-pasted, generic message that I will be posting in all Serebii threads/Discord servers of which I am a sitting Leader/E4 member.

I've been playing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for 2 weeks straight, and I must say, it is an incredibly fun and immersive experience. In fact it was SO immersive that I've neglected my duties in the Leagues.

Well, Ive beaten the game and explored quite a bit, and thus the hype over the game for me is starting to dwindle (though it is still incredibly enjoyable, definitely worth buying a Switch for, in my opinion). Due to my moving on a bit from Zelda, I'm happy to announce that starting this Sunday (March 19) I will be available again for battles. Please contact me either through Serebii PM or Discord server to set up a match.

Thanks all!

Skullbash

Pirate King
Name:Skullbash
Challenger/Leader: challenger Bill2454
Result: leader win 1-0
Comments about the battle: Very interesting game. Started out badly for me but ended up defending the badge in the end with my totem.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
The Psychic gym will be open sometime tomorrow (Thursday). Haven't decided if it'll be during my morning break or in the evening hours when I get home; but depending on how busy I am, it may be the latter.

Edit: And to prevent myself from double posting, the Psychic gym is open for a little while. Contact me on discord if you wanna challenge!

Last edited:

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Name: Morokei
Leader: SilverLanayru
Result: win 2-0 in my favor
Comments about the battle: I got the lead match up and then worked my way to the win con. We both got some hax but I dont think either one mattered

Status
Not open for further replies.