• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokegyms Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Name: Morokei
Leader: SilverLanayru
Result: win 2-0 in my favor
Comments about the battle: I got the lead match up and then worked my way to the win con. We both got some hax but I dont think either one mattered
Confirming his win. Gosh, I got thrown off horribly early game. xD But at least I now know which areas I need to work on for this particular gym team. Thank you for the feedback! :]

And with that, the Psychic gym is closed. Next opening will probably be in the latter half of next week, as I'll be out of town this weekend + halfway throughout next week.

---

Edit: Forgot to post this result while I'm at it. (Not sure if in here I should also be posting my results with Morokei, despite confirming.)

Name: Twinyoshi45
Challenger/Leader: SilverLanayru / Psychic
Result (and score): Challenger lost; 0-5
Comments about the battle (be constructive): I had hoped to paralyze his Incineroar while he got the speed boost from Flame Charge, but I forgot that Thunder Wave is no longer 100% accuracy this generation, so as a result I missed. xD It was a small set back, but I managed to find opportunities to maintain my momentum. In the end, I almost nearly made an overprediction while his Golem was using Rock Polish but I thankfully went with my gut. Really, his team itself is fine; it's just the mindgames. Good game otherwise!

Last edited:

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
I fought with skullbash and managed to take out his totem cloyster I think he didn't expect my mimkyu to have shadow sneak as that was the killing blow. Surprised how cloyster did so much damage on ferothron even with the shell smash it only two two hits from icicle spear to take him out but ferrothorn laid down the damage needed for mimkyu to go in finish cloyster and then we kept going for a bit mimkyu set up and took out starmie and then went down to shuckle and then he had to go but I took down the totem anyway so all's well that ends well.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
I fought with skullbash and managed to take out his totem cloyster I think he didn't expect my mimkyu to have shadow sneak as that was the killing blow. Surprised how cloyster did so much damage on ferothron even with the shell smash it only two two hits from icicle spear to take him out but ferrothorn laid down the damage needed for mimkyu to go in finish cloyster and then we kept going for a bit mimkyu set up and took out starmie and then went down to shuckle and then he had to go but I took down the totem anyway so all's well that ends well.

You don't need to give an entire paragraph. On the front page there is s form you fill out. Saves time

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
Name: mew2000
Challenger/Leader: citron0
Result (and score): Challenger win 5-0 (score went down after the totem was beaten we continued to finish the fight anyways still won)
Comments about the battle (be constructive) We already discussed the fight in length in our discord chat he was really good, I just had something prepared because I was expecting sticky web to be in the bug gym leaders move pool.

bill2454

Name: bill2454
Challenger/Leader: leader- citron0
Result: 3-0 challenger's loss
Comments about the battle: Wide Lens Pheramosa easily sweepy a majority of my team, also probably one of the most difficult battles I've had recently.

Last edited:

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Elec gym open, pm/vm and I will answer as soon as I can, also on discord.

Edit:

Leader: Sito
Result (and score): Challenger win 1-0
Comments about the battle: Good battle, was really close, wasnt really expecting Zekrom to outspeed, but oh well.

Last edited:

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
Challenger/Leader: citron0
Result (and score): Challenger win 5-0 (score went down after the totem was beaten we continued to finish the fight anyways still won)
Comments about the battle (be constructive) We already discussed the fight in length in our discord chat he was really good, I just had something prepared because I was expecting sticky web to be in the bug gym leaders move pool.

Only quoting because its easier tocopy down the template this way

Challenger/Leader: Sito
Result (and score): Challenger win 1-0 Really close at the end and I had a rough start xD
Comments about the battle (be constructive) put a dragon Z move on zekrom would have killed my last pokemon if he had that instead.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
grass gym will be open tomorrow just giving my activity update :D I will announce it here and in the chat when I do open as well as if there isn't another post I will just edit it ^_^

Benstartri

How2Pokemon
Username: Benstartri
Friend Code: 2079-7560-2416
Timezone: EST
A little snippet about yourself: I played in the league (not very frequently, but I plan to change that in SM). Now that I have pokebank I can use them and hopefully nab some badges

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Username: Benstartri
Friend Code: 2079-7560-2416
Timezone: EST
A little snippet about yourself: I played in the league (not very frequently, but I plan to change that in SM). Now that I have pokebank I can use them and hopefully nab some badges

Welcome back! Please join the Discord chat when able, most of us hang out there when we are available.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
The Psychic gym is (more or less) open today for an undetermined amount of time. I will be multitasking between some things, however. So if you wish to contact me, your best bet is to ping me on discord. o:

---

Name: DJSummers
Result (and score): Challenger win; 3-0
Comments about the battle (be constructive): The moment I mispredicted when the rocks would come, I knew I would lose. Even if I had the answer to remove them, I couldn't remove them without my defogger living... x_x; At least I got the opportunity to test this other team out. I was content enough with this loss, since I managed to escape the possibility of being flinchax'd by my favorite pokemon of all time (barring burn hax). xP Good game!

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
VS Psychic Gym (SilverLanayru)
Challenger/Leader: SilverLanayru
Result (and Score): My Win 3 - 0
Comments about the match (be constructive): Good game, it was a bit difficult to win, but I managed some side tricks to get the battle going in the direction I wanted, and after getting the SR up, I knew I could attempt to seal in my win.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
^Confirmed the above.

As the day starts to slow down, I will be closing my Psychic gym for the night.
May have a decent chance of opening again tomorrow, given my class cancellations for the day. So we'll see~

Edit: To prevent myself from double posting, I am open again for about 2 hours or so.
Aaaaand closed again! I'll see how my plans are looking for this week before I decide my next opening.

Name: Twinyoshi45
Result (and score): Challenger lost; 0-1
Comments about the battle (be constructive): It got really close. I wasn't sure if my totem was able to take a Shadow Ball at its current amount of health, but it barely lived at 8 HP. xD In addition, looking at the rest of his team, I had to play this one very carefully. Definitely the most intense attempt from Twinyoshi yet~ Good game!

Last edited:

00swms

Chaos Theory
Username: 00swms
Friend Code: 0232 - 9061 - 9685
Timezone: UTC -5
A little snippet about yourself: In the past I've ran my own league called Rainbow League, and at the time it was possibly 2nd most popular league at time.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Grass Gym open for a bit!

grass gym closed

Name: DJ Summers
Challenger/Leader: Fairywitch
Result (and score) 0-5 leader loss
Comments about the battle (be constructive): good game dj man i need to revise a new team up having 4 grass types for that team gunna give me alot of loses so will be closing my grass gym down until i revise it.

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
VS Grass Gym (FairyWitch)
Challenger/Leader: FairyWitch
Result (and Score): My Win 5 - 0
Comments about the match (be constructive): Was a pretty difficult match, despite the outcome. Once I eliminated the most threatening mons, I knew I had the battle won in the end.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
The psychic gym is open for a little while. Your best bet is to catch me on the discord, if you'd like a challenge.
Edit: Closed for now. I may still open upon request during this Easter break, so just lemme know.

---

Name: Zold
Result (and score): Challenger won; 4-0
Comments about the battle (be constructive): Well, derp me let his Dragonite set up. ;w; But at least, I'm satisfied this defensive core I was testing seems to be working out. Just wish a certain mythical had more playtime... xD Good game!

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Psychic Gym Challenge
Challenger name: Zold
Leader: SilverLanayru / Psychic
Result (and score): Zold won (4-0)
Comments about the battle (be constructive): This was a really fun battle, Silvers defensive core is superb. At one point I managed to get some boosts going which led me to victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.