• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokegyms Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairy Gym open for an hr or so, sry for inactivity will try b bd around more been busy with work :/

Closed for now I'll try n open soon :) just message me to set up times dates

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
This is just a friendly reminder to everyone that when you battle, please have both participants post in the thread so I can confirm the results.

We will also have another tournament coming soon, so keep your eyes out for that.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Now that I have my final exams out of the way, I will open the Psychic gym upon request.
Feel free to contact me on Discord if you wanna set up a time to battle, as I may not be available right away!

---

Edit @ 5/7/17: Had a challenge.

Name: mew 2000
Challenger/Leader: SilverLanayru / Psychic
Result (and score): Challenger lost; 0-1
Comments about the battle (be constructive): It got super close! I thought I would be done for when he had two Swords Dancers sweeping me like crazy (including one that I could not toxic stall against). But after one Sucker Punch failed, the pressure really got to him that my totem found opportunities to heal while slowly weakining him + taking advantage of Life Orb recoil. Good game, though!

Edit @ 5/13/17: Mew wanted to have another shot. o:

Result (and score): Challenger lost; 0-5
Comments about the battle (be constructive): Mmmm, the moment I figured out some of the movesets he was running this time around, I was able to keep up my momentum. Also, good to know that I cannot Knock Off a Rocky Helmet when I die to recoil from it. xD Good game!

Edit @ 5/15/17: Third time's the charm. lol

Result (and score): Challenger won; 0-1
Comments about the battle (be constructive): The surprise Black Hole Eclipse got my totem. ;w; It was 3-3 after that, but we decided to continue the battle for fun... in which I won the battle, but he still wins by default. xP Good game!

Last edited:

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
Now that I have my final exams out of the way, I will open the Psychic gym upon request.
Feel free to contact me on Discord if you wanna set up a time to battle, as I may not be available right away!

---

Edit @ 5/7/17: Had a challenge.

Result (and score): Challenger lost; 0-1
Comments about the battle (be constructive): It got super close! I thought I would be done for when he had two Swords Dancers sweeping me like crazy (including one that I could not toxic stall against). But after one Sucker Punch failed, the pressure really got to him that my totem found opportunities to heal while slowly weakining him + taking advantage of Life Orb recoil. Good game, though!

Edit @ 5/13/17: Mew wanted to have another shot. o:

Result (and score): Challenger lost; 0-5
Comments about the battle (be constructive): Mmmm, the moment I figured out some of the movesets he was running this time around, I was able to keep up my momentum. Also, good to know that I cannot Knock Off a Rocky Helmet when I die to recoil from it. xD Good game!

Edit @ 5/15/17: Third time's the charm. lol

Result (and score): Challenger won; 0-1
Comments about the battle (be constructive): The surprise Black Hole Eclipse got my totem. ;w; It was 3-3 after that, but we decided to continue the battle for fun... in which I won the battle, but he still wins by default. xP Good game!
I conquer with each one of the attempts xD I wasn't expecting to be whirlwinded into my pokemon that had the Z move I brought just for lugia, after bisharp failed to finish lugia off I knew I needed more power xD

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
So I realize it is a busy time of year for many of us, but I need to make sure we are all still active leaders and are still willing to take part in the activity of the thread and discord channel. From what I can tell all but one leader is active on the Serebii thread and discord, but I want to make sure we are all here. When you get a moment, please pm me saying you are still an active leader so I can see who is here and who isn't. If you ping me on Discord theres no need to pm me here.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Sorry I havent been available, was finishing with college stuff.
Elec gym open, pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can. I am also on discord.

Are you guys still accepting applications for challengers? If so:

Username: Gatsby
Friend Code: 0662-6993-5971
Timezone: CST -6
A little snippet about yourself: New to competitive battles but it's fun even when I lose.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Are you guys still accepting applications for challengers? If so:

Timezone: CST -6
A little snippet about yourself: New to competitive battles but it's fun even when I lose.

Welcome to the league. Join the discord to make setting up battles easier

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
so I've gotten confirmations from all but one leader, so I've decided to remove them. So, on that note, we have one gym opening. I'll list the available types here and on the thread itself. So, with the one gym opening, the type choices are Bug, Ice, Dark, Steel, Normal, Fighting, and Poison. If interested in a position pm me on Discord or on Serebii (filling out the form on the thread will be needed) Otherwise Summers will likely take up a position until a permanent leader is found.

edit: Applications are no longer being taken. To the 4 people who expressed interests you may post your applications when you are able.

Last edited:

Timezone: CST

Desired Type: Steel

A little snippet about yourself: I'm available a lot and very flexible. Weekends aren't great but can be worked around. I am sorta kinda new to competitive battles but a long time pokemon fan.

Sry haven't been around all been very sick last few weeks and haven't felt like doing much, I lost my voice for a few days and still not well :/ but I'll be around Monday and Tuesday message me if you wanna battle sometime one of those days

Username:phantomTroupe6
Friend Code:5472-8055-2550
Timezone:EST
A little snippet about yourself:I like Pokemon! Got into competitive in Gen 6(XY). Looking to take on leagues and try my luck at beating them.

A question about hacked stuff:
I don't hack myself, not even sure how to since I don't have the stuff to do it with.
However I have done lots of trading in the past to get a lot of my competitive stuff, some shiny, some not. I have no way of knowing if any of it is hacked, but I know I am able to use them since I have used them plenty.
Anyways my question is, if it is unknown to me whether it is hacked or not, can I not use it? I ask because if I can't use stuff I didn't breed myself then I'll have to hold off on challenging for a bit haha.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Username:phantomTroupe6
Friend Code:5472-8055-2550
Timezone:EST
A little snippet about yourself:I like Pokemon! Got into competitive in Gen 6(XY). Looking to take on leagues and try my luck at beating them.

A question about hacked stuff:
I don't hack myself, not even sure how to since I don't have the stuff to do it with.
However I have done lots of trading in the past to get a lot of my competitive stuff, some shiny, some not. I have no way of knowing if any of it is hacked, but I know I am able to use them since I have used them plenty.
Anyways my question is, if it is unknown to me whether it is hacked or not, can I not use it? I ask because if I can't use stuff I didn't breed myself then I'll have to hold off on challenging for a bit haha.

Welcome to PokeGyms, I'll add you to the Spreadsheet.

As for your question, could possibly be, could possibly not be. Also, if you try to use a hacked Pokemon in battle, it'll let you know before the battle begins that something is clearly wrong. If not then they are all good to use.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
i am still alive guys sorry about the lack of opening gym for the grass gym still haven't overhauled my team which i plan on do it soon after i finish breeding more requests for my trade shop...

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Friendly heads up that I'm still open upon request. (Although still mostly sidetracked with my current ORAS shiny hunt + another game in the mix.) You are welcome to PM/VM me here, but you'll have an easier time contacting me through the discord.

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
Username: Pikafleg
Friend Code: 0576 3520 6954
Timezone: EST
A little snippet about yourself: I've never participated in a leauge like this, like to try. I only recently started competitively training pokemon, have a lot though that are fairly well built but not perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.