• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokegyms Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Username: Pikafleg
Friend Code: 0576 3520 6954
Timezone: EST
A little snippet about yourself: I've never participated in a leauge like this, like to try. I only recently started competitively training pokemon, have a lot though that are fairly well built but not perfect.

Welcome! You are welcome to challenge any leader who is open or available at any time. I would highly recommend joining the Discord chat as that is the easiest way to get a hold of most of us :D

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Hello all! I am Twinyoshi45 and I am your new Fighting type leader!

Name: Twinyoshi45 (Fighting leader)
Challenger/Leader: The_Essential_Gatsby
Result (and score): Challenger win 5-0
Comments about the battle (be constructive): it was fun! my team was weak to that one move (just my luck when it comes to building teams :/ )which is unfortunate but I think I put up a decent fight despite it, GG! GL with your future matches!

Name: Twinyoshi45 (fighting leader)
Challenger/Leader: Mew2000
Result (and score) Leader win 4-0
Comments about the battle (be constructive): it was fun! your team seemed a little thrown together though which hindered you greatly (as you even said yourself) so I look forward to your next challenge to see what you can really do! GG! GL!

Last edited:
Hello all! I am Twinyoshi45 and I am your new Fighting type leader!

Name: Twinyoshi45 (Fighting leader)
Challenger/Leader: The_Essential_Gatsby
Result (and score): Challenger win 5-0
Comments about the battle (be constructive): it was fun! my team was weak to that one move (just my luck when it comes to building teams :/ )which is unfortunate but I think I put up a decent fight despite it, GG! GL with your future matches!

You too buddy!

Skullbash

Pirate King
Leader Skullbash vs Challenger The_Essential_Gatsby
Result: Challenger victory 0-5
Comments about the battle: Great battle on their part. I didn't really have a solution for one particular mon unfortunately. Well played.

Pzay33

Username: Pzay33
Friend Code: in signature
Timezone: Central US
Desired Type: Dark
A little snippet about yourself: I got into competitive PKMN in 5th gen, and I finally have time on my hands to get back in to it. I also play competitive Super Smash Bros for Wii U (Douglas J. Falcon FTW)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Friend Code: in signature
Desired Type: Dark
A little snippet about yourself: I got into competitive PKMN in 5th gen, and I finally have time on my hands to get back in to it. I also play competitive Super Smash Bros for Wii U (Douglas J. Falcon FTW)

Welcome to PokeGyms Reborn, I'll add you to the Spreadsheet, and you can begin your challenge. You can either PM/VM Leaders here, or visit the Discord where some of them hangout.

Pzay33

My Dark Gym is currently un-open but should be open around noon (central time) tomorrow. Also where do I tell you all what my totem pkmn is

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
My Dark Gym is currently un-open but should be open around noon (central time) tomorrow. Also where do I tell you all what my totem pkmn is

Hold on, I read your application wrong. We're not accepting Gym Leaders currently at this time. I thought that was for Challenger.

Pzay33

Hold on, I read your application wrong. We're not accepting Gym Leaders currently at this time. I thought that was for Challenger.
when will there be openings? i have a really strong dark team in the works

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Username: Crazy0n389 (Starry)
Friend Code: In the sig line
Timezone: -7 PDT
Desired Type: Normal
A little snippet about yourself: To eventually become Cheren's successor

LynxForte

The Phoenix
when will there be openings? i have a really strong dark team in the works

When someone no longer wants their position or we open it due to inactivity.

Username: Crazy0n389 (Starry)
Friend Code: In the sig line
Timezone: -7 PDT
Desired Type: Normal
A little snippet about yourself: To eventually become Cheren's successor

We are not currently taking gym leaders, but you are more than welcome to apply as a challenger

Last edited:

Pzay33

Friend Code: in signature below

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Apologies for missing various things, but as Lynx and Summers stated, leader positions are all filled, and an announcement would be made in the event of a vacancy. I welcome you both to challenge the leaders that we DO have however, and wish you luck!

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
When someone no longer wants their position or we open it due to inactivity.

We are not currently taking gym leaders, but you are more than welcome to apply as a challenger

That's fine with me, Lynx. Thanks for the update! ^^ After all, I may become a challenger. I'll have to think about it. :p

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
VS Fighting Gym
Name: DJSummers
Challenger/Leader: TwinYoshi45
Result (and score): Loss 0 - 1 (Totem Defeated)
Comments about the battle (be constructive): Good game. That battle was surely well played on both sides.

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
VS Fighting Gym
Name: DJSummers
Challenger/Leader: TwinYoshi45
Result (and score): Loss 0 - 1 (Totem Defeated)
Comments about the battle (be constructive): Good game. That battle was surely well played on both sides.

yea it was very well played on both sides, GG! WP!

Status
Not open for further replies.