• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokegyms Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pzay33

Name: Pzay33
Challenger/Leader: Sito
Result (and score) 0-6 (loss
Comments about the battle (be constructive) yeah so something really bad happened to me that I completely forgot about and it and came back to haunt me. Oh well haha. GG.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Name: Pzay33
Challenger/Leader: Sito
Result (and score) 0-6 (loss)
Comments about the battle (be constructive) yeah so something really bad happened to me that I completely forgot about and it and came back to haunt me. Oh well haha. GG.

Confirming. Was a good battle and got lucky in the beginning xD

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Name: PhantomTroupe6
Challenger/Leader: TwinBoo
Result: Phantom Won

Confirmed! although my name is Twinyoshi lol (thanks lynx.....) (score was 6-0 in his favor although it was far closer than that score makes it seem)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Damn, wish i knew about this sooner...anyways...

5k2uVcJ.png

Username: Dew Watatsumi
Friend Code: 1332-8918-6873
Timezone: US Central/GMT-6
A little snippet about yourself: I do not hate Cresellia, stop bringing it up, only a certain individual that shall not be named

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Damn, wish i knew about this sooner...anyways...

5k2uVcJ.png

Username: Dew Watatsumi
Friend Code: 1332-8918-6873
Timezone: US Central/GMT-6
A little snippet about yourself: I do not hate Cresellia, stop bringing it up, only a certain individual that shall not be named

Lmao Dew, I know you don't hate Cresselia, you clearly hate my Lapras more.
But anyways, I'll add you to the spreadsheet, you can join the Discord and start challenging Leaders!

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Name: Twinyoshi45
Challenger/Leader: Dew watatsumi
Result (and score): challenger win 1-0
Comments about the battle (be constructive): it was a close match! had I caught on to the item of a certain mon I might have been able to win this, but it was well played on both sides GG! WP! GL with the rest of your challenge!

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Challenger/Leader: Dew watatsumi
Result (and score): challenger win 1-0
Comments about the battle (be constructive): it was a close match! had I caught on to the item of a certain mon I might have been able to win this, but it was well played on both sides GG! WP! GL with the rest of your challenge!

Confirming, it could've gone either way, lots of unexpected things occurred in that match. Could've gone either way. Thank you

Also...

Challenger/Leader: Skullbash
Result (and score): Challenger won 3-0
Comments about the battle (be constructive): A very good match with a somewhat controversial ending which I'm not even sure how is it possible unless there is a wrong nature or item. I still have the match for review if anyone needs to check it out

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Gym Challenges
Name: DJSummers
Challenger/Leader: Dew Watatsumi
Result (and score): Challenger Loss 0 - 2
Comments about the battle (be constructive): Very close match, I forgot all about the Terrain's effect when I made those switches.

Challenger/Leader: The_Essential_Gatsby
Result (and score): Challenger Loss 0 - 5
Comments about the battle (be constructive): Good game, you swapped too early on one mon and it cost you to lose.

Result (and score): Challenger Loss 0 - 3
Comments about the battle (be constructive): Good game. Did a lot better this time around.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Name: The_Essential_Gatsby
Challenger/Leader: SilverLanayru / Psychic
Result (and score): Challenger lost; 0-2 (Totem status: alive)
Comments about the battle (be constructive): It got fairly close, but alas a lucky freeze stopped him in his tracks. >.< Good game otherwise!

Challenger/Leader: SilverLanayru / Psychic
Result (and score): Challenger won; 5-1 (Totem status: fainted)
Comments about the battle (be constructive): He finally got his win, haha. This battle mostly depended on speed ties, and it was to his advantage. I should've started attacking after I had those boosts up. I ended up forfeiting after my totem went down because I'm pretty sure there isn't much else I can do with my remaining mon at below half health. (And I needed to take care of irl things after that.) Good game!

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Challenger/Leader: Silver Lanaryu (psychic leader)
Result (and score): challenger win 5-1 (leader forfeit)
Comments about the battle (be constructive): it was alot of fun! alot of good switches and predictions on each side and alot of speed ties for whatever reason lol, GG! WP!

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Name: Morokei
Challenger/Leader: MrSummers (as a temp)
Result (and score): Leader win 2-5(Challenger Forfeit)
Comments about the battle (be constructive): In the beginning I thought I had the advantage but I forfeited the game plan for the immediate advantage, amazing team. I thought with my team I could take advantage of a what I had but couldn't due to his out playing me, GG.

Name: Morokei
Challenger/leader: Twinyoshi
Result: 3-0 (challenger win)
comments: The game ended up in a prediction in which I made under false assumptions but ended up working out for me.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Name: Dew Watatumi
Challenger/Leader: DJ Summers
Result (and score): Leader Win 1 - 0
Comments about the battle: too close of a match

*skip a day or two*

Name: Dew Watatsumi
Challenger/Leader: DJ Summers
Result (and score): Challengah Win 2 - 0
Comments about the battle: Mistakes were made in the beginning, but immediately turned it around, if Arkeus still survived, I am not sure if i can take her out without the spdef drop

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Challenger/Leader: Morokei
Result (and score): Challenger Forfeit 2 - 5
Totem Status: Alive
Comments about the battle (be constructive): Good game, took down that CELESTEELA!!

Challenger/Leader: Dew Watatsumi
Result (and score): Challenger Win 2 - 0
Totem Status: Defeated
Comments about the battle (be constructive): Good game, he made a lot of risky plays that I should've taken advantage of.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
5k2uVcJ.png

Username: Rocxidi
Friend Code: 1478 6647 6643
Timezone: Pacific -8
A little snippet about yourself: im bored

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Challenger/Leader: Rocxidi
Result (and score): Challenger Win 3 - 0
Totem Status: Defeated
Comments about the battle (be constructive): Good game. I should've removed paralysis when I was earlier in the game.

Result (and score): Leader Win 4 - 0
Totem Status: Alive
Comments about the battle (be constructive): Good game. Unfortunately our 1st Battle was disconnected at the end, would've made it a really close ending. This Match he brought a few different mons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.